FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, as promised, you can color me impressed. Everything arrived last week, but I'm just now getting to post pics. It's official. I never believed it.

But this actually works:

03-07-07_1640.jpg

03-07-07_1643.jpg

03-07-07_1644.jpg

[quote name='shnizzle66']Whats that trick becuzimbrown posted for stamps.com?

Its not working for me...[/quote]

well this is what i did:

i signed up, downloaded, installed the software, and validated my account...i didnt get credit

so i cancelled my account, signed up again, downloaded, installed the software again, validated my account, and i got credit instantly

i dont remember if i got my girlfriend to use her information or if i just put in my info again while signing up, since i did this a long time ago.

I don't see anything on the site about cancelling my account.

Ive been charged 1 dollar though. Funny because GE didn't charge me at all...

as opposed to 2.50...which is what they areSUPPOSED to charge me?

edit: so If I have pending credit for the Stamps, If I do the green tea 3000 and get credit (I also want to try it out) will I still get my Stamps credit later one and still be able to use it?

edit again; fuck!!! I have to call them to cancel my account???

[quote name='xboxowns']Guys, is it possible to rejoin this site if you got banned? Because of that fake credit card incident a while back, I got banned but now that I'll have a prepaid soon, I want to retry this site.[/QUOTE]

Can someone answer my question? ^^^

[quote name='Weedy649']reviews take a few days. Thats why its suggested you do point method for most of your games then switch to referral. I got my first 4 from points and now they can take as long as they want since im still playing the first four!

sven, the reason its under review now is because it is a referral method. Last time you did points, and that way you go straight to ordering your product after meeting requirements.[/quote]

Hey, thanks for the help. :D

That makes perfect sense

I just want stamps.com to work, why won't it work??? Ive tried going on through another computer but that didn't work, tried CCleaner with no results...

ggrr...I thought it was instant? I mean GE worked instant and apperently they didn't even charge me!:whistle2:?

[quote name='shnizzle66']as opposed to 2.50...which is what they areSUPPOSED to charge me?

edit: so If I have pending credit for the Stamps, If I do the green tea 3000 and get credit (I also want to try it out) will I still get my Stamps credit later one and still be able to use it?

edit again; fuck!!! I have to call them to cancel my account???[/quote]

Yep and they were a bitch to cancel for me a year ago.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Yep and they were a bitch to cancel for me a year ago.[/quote]

Can't be that bad...I mean, if they EVER credit me and I get GHII, then I will just call them and say "cancel, cancel, cancel" :lol:

[quote name='shnizzle66']Can't be that bad...I mean, if they EVER credit me and I get GHII, then I will just call them and say "cancel, cancel, cancel" :lol:[/quote]

When I cancelled I was put on hold 3 times for each call for 40 minutes each.

Have any Canadians done this? If so what are the best offers to do?

Some of the really good offers aren't available to Canada so I'm wondering which are the best ones that are available

After waiting for my missing credit request to go through after 11 days (grr waste) it finally got credited today. Hopefully my GH2 comes soon so I can get some amazon credit for some better games in the next few months ^^ So many good 360 games coming out before the year is over, I'm going to need to get a few more GHs!

I got both my 4000 points card and my GHII Bundle today from UPS. I called and cancelled all my free trials. Only one of them even asked why I wanted to cancel. Very, VERY easy

Anyone else had trouble with Stamps.com?

Could this be it? Ive only signed up for the site once...

Jul 10, 2007
GE Critics Choice Entertainment
Pending

Jul 10, 2007
Stamps.com
Pending

Jul 10, 2007
Stamps.com
Pending

Jul 10, 2007
Stamps.com
Pending

Jul 11, 2007
Stamps.com
Pending

No way! I started on Saturday, got my BB DVDs in the mail on Tuesday, and today I had my sleep rite and GH2 box waiting for me when I got home! :cool:

Can someone post the numbers to call to cancel Stamps and GE? I need to call them tomorrow because I think my 30 days are very close to being up.

Stamps.com never credited for me. The New York Times offer is simple. They charge your card 4.00 and when u cancel, u get a buck back for every week you haven't received. It's a good offer.

[quote name='ddrlenz']Stamps.com never credited for me. The New York Times offer is simple. They charge your card 4.00 and when u cancel, u get a buck back for every week you haven't received. It's a good offer.[/quote]Stamps still hasn't credited for me, either. The irony is that I've actually been using the service since I started the trial, including buying lots of postage and printing shipping labels.

Does the NY Times offer credit instantly?

[quote name='mev1205']Can someone post the numbers to call to cancel Stamps and GE? I need to call them tomorrow because I think my 30 days are very close to being up.[/QUOTE]

Just google search Stamps and GE Critics Choice entertainment. Click on contact us at the bottom of their pages and call the number.

Stamps will ask if you want to wait until the end of the month, and GE will offer you some free stuff. I just said, "no thank you, I would like to cancel it today please." And they did it.

I am also interested in the NY Times one, did it credit instantly?

When do they update the games?

Placed my order for The Bigs today. So those others who have had referral account under review when i did should be set to order as well.

shnizzle - that is just your click history. Most likely you checked the site out but didnt actually sign up until the 3rd time. Actually you might not have signed up at all. Any site you click on will show as pending for 7 days.

Flyersfan - you are missing out if you refuse to do offers due to stamps. Stamps.com is notorious for not giving credit. I refuse to deal with stamps because when i was getting my free wii, i did stamps and had 3 other people do stamps for me as referrals...none of us got credit. My gf even got charged for the first month and no fkin credit. They are garbage and as much as i say it, there are others who testify they did get credit and so people still sign up for it.

Its really hit or miss with stamps, but as ive said plenty of times, just skip it skip it skip it.

It sucks stamps.com doesn't work well with this site. I've used stamps.com offer 3 times on 2 different sites and they all credited instantly. Not too much of a fan of yourfree360 in regards to crediting speed but maybe I'm just lucky with the other sites. Took like 3 weeks to get credit for eauction crap and i got it mixed up with onlinesucess which i dont even remeber where I signed up for that so got charged 49.90 :( Oh well teaches me to be more careful I guess

[quote name='Brenex']It sucks stamps.com doesn't work well with this site. I've used stamps.com offer 3 times on 2 different sites and they all credited instantly. Not too much of a fan of yourfree360 in regards to crediting speed but maybe I'm just lucky with the other sites. Took like 3 weeks to get credit for eauction crap and i got it mixed up with onlinesucess which i dont even remeber where I signed up for that so got charged 49.90 :( Oh well teaches me to be more careful I guess[/quote]

You can do it multiple times for different sites? Because I have been wanting to do one of the free Wii sites.

[quote name='Weedy649']Stamps.com is notorious for not giving credit. I refuse to deal with stamps because when i was getting my free wii, i did stamps and had 3 other people do stamps for me as referrals...none of us got credit. My gf even got charged for the first month and no fkin credit. They are garbage and as much as i say it, there are others who testify they did get credit and so people still sign up for it.

Its really hit or miss with stamps, but as ive said plenty of times, just skip it skip it skip it.[/quote]

Yeah, I'll throw some gasoline on this fire, lol. I had no problem getting credit for stamps.com when I signed up for it back in May (I just followed the instructions, saved the program to my desktop, ran it, and then browsed a bit in it). The other day, I helped a buddy of mine complete the offer, and while it was not as instant, he got his credit as well. Although, he didn't get credit for Ebay Success Kit...also just like me, and I'm not even going to tell him to do Grant Mentor because of all the BS trouble I had.

Those of you who haven't gotten credit for stamps, are you running the program immediately, or are you saving it and then running it. I wouldn't think this could be an issue, but not much else makes sense.

hi guys.....i just received the bigs two days ago using GE and stamps.com.....i have some referrals coming in but i need one more offer....any suggestions. I would like an offer that is cheap, easy to cancel and has relatively fast crediting. thanks!

[quote name='jtkilla']hi guys.....i just received the bigs two days ago using GE and stamps.com.....i have some referrals coming in but i need one more offer....any suggestions. I would like an offer that is cheap, easy to cancel and has relatively fast crediting. thanks![/quote]

Essentials Living Weight Loss is a great offer. As is Pure Health Hoodia

[quote name='sventhebruin']Essentials Living Weight Loss is a great offer. As is Pure Health Hoodia[/quote]

do i have to send nething back and are the credits instant?

Does anyone have experience with ordering games that have not come out yet.

There are a ton coming out this fall and I want to go ahead and order Mass Effect from here so I don't have to worry about buying it later.

[quote name='jtkilla']do i have to send nething back and are the credits instant?[/quote]

They were both very fast for me and all my refs.

Nothing to send back either. Just a quick cancellation call. Takes less than 10 minutes total to cancel them both.

[quote name='Manning']Does anyone have experience with ordering games that have not come out yet.

There are a ton coming out this fall and I want to go ahead and order Mass Effect from here so I don't have to worry about buying it later.[/QUOTE]

I preordered The Darkness and Overlord. They were released on June 25/26th and i got both on July 3rd. I had dont the order about a week before the games came out.

Mass Effect is the biggest exception since the rest of the games are added the month they are coming out or a month early. It now has a November release date so its up to you if you really want to use your credits on a game.

Preordering 4 months in advance wont really do you much good. You could very well just keep the credits in your account and use them on games you want that are coming out sooner(bioware, blue dragon, halo 3, gta iv).

I ordered Mass Effect thinking it would ship in August - now I'd like to change my order and get something like Halo 3 or GTAIV. Is there any way to do this or am I sort of screwed?

Can someone help me out i did 2 offers the stamp.com and another offer and they were not credited what does this mean? And i did delete my cookies.

I haven't followed this thread for a while, but are there any free offers that credit instantly, besides stamps.com? I already did them and it actually worked too, surprisnigly

[quote name='Wario64']I haven't followed this thread for a while, but are there any free offers that credit instantly, besides stamps.com? I already did them and it actually worked too, surprisnigly[/quote]

Not that I know of. There's plenty that credit very fast for only a few dollars though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back