Free Qore Download code in PTOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logical Dolphin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The Sep. '08 issue of PlayStation The Official Magazine has a code for a free download of Qore Episode 1. The code was in my subscription copy, I am not sure if this deal is exclusive to subscribers or if it is in the newsstand copies as well.

I had a code, used it. Qore seemed to be a waste of time for me because it took a while to download (1.5gigs I think) and wasn't really interested in most of the games in it. I downloaded Qore because I thought it had the socom beta on it, but it appears to not be available.

Man if anyone isn't gonna use there code then I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands :D I love SOCOM and don't feel like preordering to get the beta.

I will get my mag soon too. So i will give you guys the code. I just don't care for Qore. The demo's that are exclusive in it always appear for download soon anyway.

I think this is funny because a magazine is offering a free code to what could essentially bring it to close.

I have a code, but i wonder what to do with it. As a CAG, i want to get $3, but as a nice person, i want to give it free. What to do, what to do....

[quote name='Logical Dolphin']I am not sure if this deal is exclusive to subscribers or if it is in the newsstand copies as well.[/QUOTE]

it's in newsstand copies as well.

[quote name='mycrazybirdy']1st time posting.. Here's a code for qore from my mag... 372A-J7B5-2BK5[/quote]

Used, thanks!

I'll take a code PM'd to me, if anyone wants to give one to me.

And just so I can feel like I've earned it, Meryl's codec frequency is 140.15, you have to turn Manannan into a cat, and don't bother pushing the truck, nothing will happen.

How do you redeem codes? I tried the one above but it didnt work. I went to add funds section but it didn't seem to work. Maybe because it was already taken.

OMG, if anyone is really kind, could they please share a code to me? I'm really not sure if to subscribe yet so getting a glimps would really help out.

I don't know why all you people want the code. Qore is really cruddy and lame. You only get a couple videos and a lame pong game if you press L2. You can't even get to the socom beta. If you are all dying to try Qore then spend the $2 or so. But it's a waste of money.

[quote name='NateNinja']I don't know why all you people want the code. Qore is really cruddy and lame. You only get a couple videos and a lame pong game if you press L2. You can't even get to the socom beta. If you are all dying to try Qore then spend the $2 or so. But it's a waste of money.[/quote]

I'd at least like to try it to know how crummy it is myself.

[quote name='NateNinja']I don't know why all you people want the code. Qore is really cruddy and lame. You only get a couple videos and a lame pong game if you press L2. You can't even get to the socom beta. If you are all dying to try Qore then spend the $2 or so. But it's a waste of money.[/quote]

socom beta isnt live yet.

[quote name='probablysober']I refuse to download QORE in any form. I don't want sony to get it into their heads that it's okay to charge for demos.[/QUOTE]

Did you complain when the PHYSICAL magazine had exclusive content? Just because it went digital doesn't mean certain perks should vanish. Besides, you got it 2 weeks later.

I figure for the price of a regular magazine, I get HD videos about game interviews, and a few bonuses. It's a nice casual e-zine. And it's gotten MUCH better in the second issue. The third one is out next week.

[quote name='mycrazybirdy']1st time posting.. Here's a code for qore from my mag... 372A-J7B5-2BK5[/quote]

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I just want to know if it's one time use.[/quote]

Just repeating that's all....Man, this is really a real beg fest like Rudy Pants said.

You're forgetting about the double dragons.

[quote name='Logical Dolphin']The Sep. '08 issue of PlayStation The Official Magazine has a code for a free download of Qore Episode 1. The code was in my subscription copy, I am not sure if this deal is exclusive to subscribers or if it is in the newsstand copies as well.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Thanks! I'm a subscriber but I might have missed this. I've kind of wanted to see one of these.

[quote name='EvilIA']So where is this code in the magazine? Advertisement, blow in card, inside the mailer?[/quote]

It's near the end of the magazine. I noticed it when I got mine in the mail....extremely glad I didn't pay for that crap (Qore).
So many adds, nothing really exclusive, just pointless really. I'll keep it for the SOCOM beta, though.

[quote name='Shady3011']Then get me a deal on the magazine.[/quote]

I ordered my subscription on Amazon for $5 a year. Found it on these forums 2 years ago, but it is a common occurrence. I just got a "renewal at the BEST PRICE" from PTOM . . . $16 a year!

[quote name='v1et r1ce']How do you redeem codes? I tried the one above but it didnt work. I went to add funds section but it didn't seem to work. Maybe because it was already taken.[/quote]

I had the same problem. I tried as if it was a PSN card, but no go.
GRRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back