Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

The February update just occurred. The added games are below:

Resident Evil 5
Trivial Pursuit
Superbike World Championship
Eat Lead
Halo Wars
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
HAWX Aviator Stick
Star Ocean: Last Hope
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand
Shellshock 2: Blood Trails
Street Fighter IV
Race Pro
Major League Baseball 2K9

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, just ordered SF IV. it also seems like they corrected my 2 extra credits, no biggie. Hopefully the game arrives on release date, got an email saying it was gonna ship on the 18th

Looks like I am going to have to find two more offers to do. H.A.W.X. looks pretty sweet, however it has me confused. According to the official Ubisoft Q&A:
H.A.W.X will have both hardware and software bundles at launch. We will reveal more information about this at a later date.
However, YF360G has the flight stick listed as a seperate item and it's made by MadCats. :puke:

Guess I will just have to save my pennies. It would be even better if the XBox360 was compatible with any PC flight stick as I have been contemplating picking up the Saitek X52 if it would work with H.A.W.X.

Ugh, can't decide on what I want to get just yet...

I'm debating on either Gears of War 2, Street Fighter IV, Resident Evil 5 or 4000 MS Points.

Seems like all the available offers right now want you to pay for a "free" trial.

deleted post..

But just to add, its wierd that I can't find that Madcatz flightstick on amazon. Wonder where they are getting it from.

[quote name='homeland']But just to add, its wierd that I can't find that Madcatz flightstick on amazon. Wonder where they are getting it from.[/QUOTE]

I am wondering the same thing as I couldn't find it either. Maybe it will popup sometime soon.

EDIT: Hopefully I didn't screw something up. I just did Free Grant Network and it showed up as "EZ Grant Source" on my VCC as well as in the email. :whistle2:s

considering using some of my stored credits for halo wars, but ive read that the gameplay is totally different then your usual halo gameplay. do you guys know anything about it?

[quote name='41down']considering using some of my stored credits for halo wars, but ive read that the gameplay is totally different then your usual halo gameplay. do you guys know anything about it?[/quote]

Only the obvious difference. It's a RTS not a FPS.

[quote name='41down']considering using some of my stored credits for halo wars, but ive read that the gameplay is totally different then your usual halo gameplay. do you guys know anything about it?[/quote]

Download the demo off Live.

I didn't like it at all, but I'm not a RTS guy

It's a LOT like starcraft on the surface. Reminded me a lot of it, but with better graphics, cooler troops, etc.

Obviously not a mirror copy. Plenty of different things, but yes, that style of game.

damn, there really is nothing coming out until legends of wrestlemania that intrests me at all...i have like 7 credits stored up...

[quote name='41down']ah so its more of a warcraft/starcraft style game?

ill pass.[/QUOTE]

I seriously mean no offense, but I'm pretty surprised that you wouldn't know the basic gameplay premise of Halo Wars--the game was announced as a RTS years ago :)

Makes me wonder whether there will actually be people who buy it and don't know what they're getting into.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']
Makes me wonder whether there will actually be people who buy it and don't know what they're getting into.[/quote]

Me thinks there will be.

Just ordered RE5:bouncy:

[quote name='jfuze']Funny you say that hope... one of my offers credited twice today. Does the extra credit usually get taken away, or do they leave it? :p Sorry if that has been covered in the thread already.[/QUOTE]

I've had it happen before and they do end up catching it. It takes a while though, so don't bank on having a free credit.

Got tired of waiting for my Ivory White to MCR (been a month now) so I did Google SEO real quick, credited within seconds. Ordered SFIV and put my order for review due to the referral route this time around.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned.. there's a lot of pages here, but what I've read I haven't found an answer:

I have completed Credit Check Total. I know you can only receive one free credit report in the year. If I wanted to do Eye My Credit, would that count as another one and cause a problem with anything?

i went bankrupt after skate 2 :( and while they have been adding quantity offers, there really hasnt been any quality offers. need some good ones for SFIV

I am so enraged that Godfather II got delayed- I was super excited to get it from YF360G this month.

Oh well. I'm in for Resident Evil 5 and 50 Cent: Blood On The Sand.

I just did Forex on Saturday and called both numbers listed in the OP today to cancel and neither number could find my information. I had to go back to the old reliable 1-800-497-4988 number from other PWW offers and they were able to cancel me. Just a word of advice if you can't get anywhere with whoever answers the phone.

Oh this is great...more problems. As if losing money wasnt enough, I filed MCRs for my first two credits and after 15 days never recieved them. Filed a support ticket and what do I get? I get one credit and as for the other...

I do see the Google Money Tree sign-up was confirmed and credited to your account.

In regard to the Yahoo Success Center request, unfortunately, we were unable to obtain approval on the sign-up as it was not reported as having been completed for the first time using our site.

Therefore, unfortunately, as we do not receive credit for sign-ups that are not reported to us as having occurred on our site, we are unable to provide credit to you. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Frankly, this is impossible. It was the first offer I ever did and I made sure I did it right. Did it through the website, sent the confirmation email to them and everything. Bunch of BS. Is there anything I can do?

Funny - It's obviously A form letter because I just got one too.

Here's a quote from my support ticket about a MCR for eSuccess2u:
Unfortunately, we were unable to obtain approval on the sign-up as it was not reported as having been completed for the first time using our site.

Therefore, unfortunately, as we do not receive credit for sign-ups that are not reported to us as having occurred on our site, we are unable to provide credit to you. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I'm betting I'm going to lose out on the other MCR for a PWW offer. All my other offers went through just fine, but NONE of my PWW offers have credited. I WILL NOT be doing any more offers from them which is a shame because they represent the bulk of the offers on this site.

There's nothing either of you guys can do to get those credits that you so deserve. I suffered from the same thing a few months back. Was pissed. Thought I could fight it. I was wrong. So wrong.

And here I stand...credit-less. :(

Sorry guys. I know how frustrated you guys feel right now.

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']There's nothing either of you guys can do to get those credits that you so deserve. I suffered from the same thing a few months back. Was pissed. Thought I could fight it. I was wrong. So wrong.

And here I stand...credit-less. :(

Sorry guys. I know how frustrated you guys feel right now.[/quote]

Yeah I know I can't get those credits which is a shame, but I figure I got a Guitar Hero Bundle and Halo3 for a Grand Total of like $10 so I've gotten plenty of reward for my time. But, I won't waste my time anymore.

[quote name='kattman']Funny - It's obviously A form letter because I just got one too.

Here's a quote from my support ticket about a MCR for eSuccess2u:

I'm betting I'm going to lose out on the other MCR for a PWW offer. All my other offers went through just fine, but NONE of my PWW offers have credited. I WILL NOT be doing any more offers from them which is a shame because they represent the bulk of the offers on this site.[/quote]

I got that letter in my MCR too. Word for word which pissed me off some

Well, just when I thought I was done with this site..... after seeing the post with the new games I decided to jump back in for RE5. I guess I just can't stay away from free games, especially when it includes getting harassed by some customer service reps!

I did Google Money Tree and it was instant credit! Already submitted my account for review! I forgot how much you can enjoy this site when you receive instant credit on offers.

Sorry to hear about the people getting the shaft from PWW. I had them try to screw me over on 2 or 3 offers in the past by charging my credit card repeatedly even after calling to cancel multiple times. It was actually one of the reasons I stopped doing offers in the middle of last year. It is sad to see that most of the available instant offers are from them. Even worse that they are now denying people from doing multiple offers.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']EASY WHITE
Requirement: Order Trial Kit
Trail: 10 days
Cost: 5.83
Credit: Credited in 6 hours

Do you have to send anything back with them?

[quote name='munch']Do you have to send anything back with them?[/quote]

^yes very small package of the stuff they send you, cos like 1.00 to send it back.

I did Easy White last night, but haven't received credit quite yet (they say same day, so perhaps sometime today). I did get a confirmation email, though, so MCR is an option if necessary.

Also, to add to the info for the OP post, you can also cancel via email with the [email protected] address.

EDIT: Easy White credited tonight. Took about a full day for me.

And for Rig, I haven't actually canceled yet. But, yes, you indeed do need the RMA to send it back, but I'm assuming that the RMA can also be obtained via email. That's what the T&C says, anyway. But, as always (and as I found out with Soyithin), it is always safer to call.

Has anyone had to MCR Free Grant Network?

I did it yesterday and it hasn't credited for me yet. I know that might sound a bit impatient but I had read numerous others had got instant credit for it.

I did get a pending charge on my VCC, which showed up as "EZ Grant Source" in both the payment confirmation redirect and on the receipt I received via email.

[quote name='PopSmith']Has anyone had to MCR Free Grant Network?

I did it yesterday and it hasn't credited for me yet. I know that might sound a bit impatient but I had read numerous others had got instant credit for it.

I did get a pending charge on my VCC, which showed up as "EZ Grant Source" in both the payment confirmation redirect and on the receipt I received via email.[/quote]

It took like 4 days for it to credit for me. I thought I was going to have to MCR it too, but it finally came through. But, make sure you poke around the site, after I did that for a few minutes I got my credit. I don't know if that makes a difference or not, but its worth a shot.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']^yes very small package of the stuff they send you, cos like 1.00 to send it back.[/quote]

And to anyone thinking about this (or any "return stuff" offers):

GET DELIVERY CONFIRMATION

If you don't, and they charge you, you cannot win the argument if they say they never received the package back.

[quote name='Kauza']I did Easy White last night, but haven't received credit quite yet (they say same day, so perhaps sometime today). I did get a confirmation email, though, so MCR is an option if necessary.

Also, to add to the info for the OP post, you can also cancel via email with the [email protected] address.[/quote]

But, did they give you an RMA#? I'm betting that offer requires one when you send back the product. (Though, I haven't looked at the details myself.)

i know this probably not the right place to post this, but if any1 who HASN'T signed up to 3604free.com, i'll give you $10 for signing up under me? if you're interested, PM me...i'll pay the first 3 people THAT ARE LEGIT!

[quote name='adonis 27']i know this probably not the right place to post this, but if any1 who HASN'T signed up to 3604free.com, i'll give you $10 for signing up under me? if you're interested, PM me...i'll pay the first 3 people THAT ARE LEGIT![/QUOTE]

How many times is rig gonna say you can't do that in this thread.

[quote name='adonis 27']my bad, i'll delete it...do you know where the right place to post it is?[/quote]
All you have to do is go back to referral central (where this thread is located) and make a new topic that is all yours.

bread's done
Back