Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Update on my Yahoo Success Center credit that was denied. I attempted to fight it but heres the response I got.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to take any additional action as the information above is based on the information we received from the advertiser.

As noted in our terms and conditions, in order to provide credit to an account, we must be able to confirm the sign-up with advertiser.

http://www.yourfree360games.com/terms.php
7. If you do not receive credit for an offer, we encourage you to contact us and provide us with verification that an offer has been completed. Once we receive verification (such as an email confirming a sign-up) from the user, we will then contact our advertisers and request they investigate the claim. If the advertiser approves the claim, credit will be issued to your account. Users are encouraged to retain all information concerning an offer sign-up. Requests made without verification will not be processed.

I guess there really isnt anything to do. I sent them the email confirmation. I dont know how much further I can prove this to them.

I haven't done any of these offer sites in nearly 4 months. The last one was Easy Grant or whatever it's called. They charged me AFTER I canceled and got confirmation. I ended up having to dispute the charges and whatnot, so I suppose that's what turned me off from Megafreebie and YF360G for so long.

YF360 actually REVERSED my credit for Easy Grant. I sent a support ticket in because I want my damn credit. I just did Google Money Tree for an instant cred. Maybe I'll do Easy White next.

I really wish they would add some new easy offers. I just need one more to order something.

Also, is anyone else noticing that the Free Grant Network offer is directing you to some other site called Brandrama or something like that?

Just an update on my situation, it looks like Free Grant Network is the same as EZ Grant Source.

I got an email this morning from EZ Grant Source saying "If you are having trouble logging in please contact us and we will help you. Also, as a friendly reminder your card will be billed $59.69 on 02/21/09."

Oddly enough I checked my "click history" at YF360G and the only offer I clicked on the date on my receipt is FreeGrantNetwork, so I am not sure what is going on and hopefully I don't get denied an MCR if I have to do one.

[quote name='n0t0ryus1']Update on my Yahoo Success Center credit that was denied. I attempted to fight it but heres the response I got.

I guess there really isnt anything to do. I sent them the email confirmation. I dont know how much further I can prove this to them.[/quote]

I would contact Yahoo Success Center and explain why you signed up and how and explain that they should provide TRAINN credit for the sign up, etc or you will dispute the charge.

[quote name='41down']anyone have to mcr home money experts? i sent in an mcr almost 2 weeks ago and nothing... :([/quote]

I submitted mine on February 2nd and haven't heard back yet. I planned on sending them an email tomorrow or Tuesday.

Just a heads up for those who are doing forex. While I got insta credit from trainn I never received a confirmation email from them. When I called a few days ago to cancel neither of the phone numbers they had listed could pull up my account, so I assumed it had been canceled already (a likely possibilitie since Ive done so many other pww offers). I decided to do some searching and I found another member had this same problem adn was able to cancel through the corprate number (the same one from the old offers). Well today is the seventh day and whatyaknow its a federal holiday and I cant reach there corporate office. I know I still have one more day to cancel because of the holiday but just a heads up, even though you may not recieve a confirmation your acct may not be canceled. Anyone else have a similar experience with forex?

Mike

NVM after calling one of the numbers a second time it magically worked and they were finally able to pull up my account info and cancel. Horray!

i signed up for slim reduction. theres a 14 day trial and 21 day i think we are the 21-day. if you dont return you will be billed for next month shipment of course. its $3.97. i didnt get instant, hope will get cred today

"if you decide that Slim Seduction is not for you, simply call (800) 595-4670 to get a Return Authorization (RA) Number. Then return the unused portion of Slim Seduction. If you do this before the end of your 21-day trial, you will NEVER be billed. After you are billed, you can return Slim Seduction for a 100% refund if it doesn’t work for you (s&h not refunded). To obtain a full refund, your return must be received within 30 days from the date that the product was originally purchased. The 21-Day Trial period includes shipping and transit time."

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adonis 27']has any1's Street Fighter 4 shipped?[/quote]

nope, mine still says processing.

I don't expect to get it soon since I have so much school work piling on. I most likely will have time to play it on Thursday, and if it arrives Thursday, I am fine with that.

--edit--
just fixing some words and grammar, man I suck at typing

Well this is interesting.

I emailed Easy White to request an RMA number and got a response from Overnight Genius telling me that I have to request an RMA to return the software. Yeah, great, thanks for that info...

Run by the same company I guess? Either way, I think I'll just call since the email customer service seems completely inept.

ok so i did forex, got charged, did not get credited, did not get a conf email (called and said they dont give them)...so its the 5th day today, what should i do?

[quote name='armageddon']i signed up for slim reduction. theres a 14 day trial and 21 day i think we are the 21-day. if you dont return you will be billed for next month shipment of course. its $3.97. i didnt get instant, hope will get cred today

"if you decide that Slim Seduction is not for you, simply call (800) 595-4670 to get a Return Authorization (RA) Number. Then return the unused portion of Slim Seduction. If you do this before the end of your 21-day trial, you will NEVER be billed. After you are billed, you can return Slim Seduction for a 100% refund if it doesn’t work for you (s&h not refunded). To obtain a full refund, your return must be received within 30 days from the date that the product was originally purchased. The 21-Day Trial period includes shipping and transit time."[/quote]

Let us know the final cost once you've returned everything. By that wording it should only cost shipping yeah?

So I haven't logged into the site in about a week. I just did a minute ago and something strange is going on. Firstly, two of my past offers now say "reversed" before their names in my offer completions history. Secondly, I have a completed offer checked that I haven't done.

What's going on? :/

[quote name='Camwi']So I haven't logged into the site in about a week. I just did a minute ago and something strange is going on. Firstly, two of my past offers now say "reversed" before their names in my offer completions history. Secondly, I have a completed offer checked that I haven't done.

What's going on? :/[/quote]
For the credits that say reversed, if you haven't redeemed them for a game yet you will not be receiving credit for them. That check mark should go away soon, unless you want to try and cheat trainn.

[quote name='41down']anyone have to mcr home money experts? i sent in an mcr almost 2 weeks ago and nothing... :([/quote]

[quote name='Rig']I submitted mine on February 2nd and haven't heard back yet. I planned on sending them an email tomorrow or Tuesday.[/quote]

Well, I didn't have to send them an email; I logged in tonight and I have received my credit. Just ordered RE5.

Just need to get two credits for SFIV.

I also removed dead offers from the OP, and put them in the spoiler tag. Let me know if I missed any/incorrectly moved any.

EDIT: I also put the Rapid Reading Institute details in the OP. Seems like an easy offer (though you have to return the product). Hasn't credited yet.

[quote name='FluxDF']I would contact Yahoo Success Center and explain why you signed up and how and explain that they should provide TRAINN credit for the sign up, etc or you will dispute the charge.[/quote]

I guess I could give it a try. Any idea on what exactly I should say?

[quote name='grndoom']For the credits that say reversed, if you haven't redeemed them for a game yet you will not be receiving credit for them. That check mark should go away soon, unless you want to try and cheat trainn.[/QUOTE]

I wonder why they got reversed after a couple of weeks? :/

The game I ordered for them should have been sent out a week ago, but I haven't gotten it yet. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

For everyone that ordered Street Fighter 4, I dont think we will be getting it until next week. Seeing as it is projected to sell out the first 2 days of release. Heres hoping.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']For everyone that ordered Street Fighter 4, I dont think we will be getting it until next week. Seeing as it is projected to sell out the first 2 days of release. Heres hoping.[/quote]
That's what I'm thinking too. Fine by me since I still haven't secured a fight pad.

[quote name='hotrocks']can anyone help me out? what have you guys done in terms of submitting MCR's when the company doesnt send confirmation emails[/quote]

Contact the specific companies and try to get them to resend the confirmation email or at least send an email detailing your account. TRAINN won't be able to give credit w/o some sort of email confirmation.

Cant believe this site man. Once again I have to file another MCR for Gamefly. I deleted cookies this time and everything. Last time i filed for MCR they didnt even give it to me until I filed a support ticket.

Wow, I just got credit for Government Grants 4 days after doing the offer. I didn't think there was any way that was going through. Now to figure out how the hell to turn it into a RE5 Collector's Edition. I really wish Trainn would just offer the CE versions of games. I don't understand why you can order a $100 GH bundle, but not a $90 RE5 CE.

so ive read that free grant network and government grants are the same thing. have any of you guys been able to get credit for doing both? just wondering because ive already done free grant network and was thinking about doing government grants.

hey so i recently started an offercentric site until i realized that the continually raise the price on their offers to like $50, trainn is does not do this correct?
Also what are the best offers to use? after looking through a couple of pages it looks like easy white and google money tree credit instantly, but are they good about sending email conformation quickly and not being sucky on their hours for canceling?

[quote name='adonis 27']My Street Fighter is "shipping soon" :)[/quote]

Ok this is strange I have never seen a item say shipping soon, I was going to cancel mine today and just go buy it at a store. Has anyone ever had a item say shipping soon?

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Ok this is strange I have never seen a item say shipping soon, I was going to cancel mine today and just go buy it at a store. Has anyone ever had a item say shipping soon?[/QUOTE]

All the time. It means that it is . . . shipping soon.

[quote name='munch']All the time. It means that it is . . . shipping soon.[/quote]

Ok do you know how soon it normally takes when it says shipping soon. I am really really hype about his game, should have just bought it in stores. But I spend $300 on 2 Tournament edition stick instead.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Ok do you know how soon it normally takes when it says shipping soon. I am really really hype about his game, should have just bought it in stores. But I spend $300 on 2 Tournament edition stick instead.[/quote]

Just buy it in store and return the copy you get from yf360g.. Or is that fraud? same item, you have a receipt..

[quote name='nyj1218']i think im gonna gamble on google money tree and gamefly.

if nothing else, at least i get to demo some games[/quote]

just kidding. i didnt do either one. i actually couldnt even find money tree....

bunch of offers declined me so im really stuck here. but i do refuse to pay $60 for sfiv so idk what im doing, i guess sticking with halo 3 and rock band for now

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Wow, I just got credit for Government Grants 4 days after doing the offer. I didn't think there was any way that was going through. Now to figure out how the hell to turn it into a RE5 Collector's Edition. I really wish Trainn would just offer the CE versions of games. I don't understand why you can order a $100 GH bundle, but not a $90 RE5 CE.[/QUOTE]

I had the same thing happen to me with that offer-about a four day delay.

i ordered a game on January 25th and for a while it said estimated ship date: February 1st, so on February 7th i opened a support ticket and they said it was out of stock and didnt know when they would get more, is there anyway to cancel it and order another? or do i just play the extremely long waiting game?

[quote name='forty9']i ordered a game on January 25th and for a while it said estimated ship date: February 1st, so on February 7th i opened a support ticket and they said it was out of stock and didnt know when they would get more, is there anyway to cancel it and order another? or do i just play the extremely long waiting game?[/quote]

Submit a support ticket, there is always a chance they can change your order.

[quote name='munch']Has anyone ordered the Street Fighter fightpad? Is it shipping?[/quote]

Thats the next thing I was going to order, but I don't know since every SF4 controller and stick is sold out everywhere. I have no idea where Trainn would get them from.

I'd be very hesitant to order a fightpad--Trainn can be a mixed bag with in stock items, and is very unreliable when it comes to scarce ones...

bread's done
Back