Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I really wish trainn would add the kindle 2 to there new netbook site, even though its well not really a netbook at all. I should email them about that.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I'd be very hesitant to order a fightpad--Trainn can be a mixed bag with in stock items, and is very unreliable when it comes to scarce ones...[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing...

I can't decide though, SFIV Fightpad or Star Ocean IV.

EDIT: Also, if I asked Trainn specifically for the Chun-Li or Ryu fightpad, do you think they would listen?

trying to do amazing web store, used three of my cards, and i allways get

The following errors occurred while processing your information:
Payment was declined. Please check your address and security code then try again.

any insight anyone? :)

[quote name='jtom617']trying to do amazing web store, used three of my cards, and i allways get

The following errors occurred while processing your information:
Payment was declined. Please check your address and security code then try again.

any insight anyone? :)[/quote]

Look up your address at usps.com and make sure and enter that address exactly the same way. I ran into this problem because I wasn't abbreviating the way the post office was. And they wanted an exact match.

BUT, be aware, I didn't get credit for this offer. I would make sure you start the whole process over (clear cookies, clear cache, start back at yf360g.com, etc.) if it errors for any reason.

Just canceled Government Grants. Easy cancel, but they did try to sell me on all three offers before I got a confirmation number.

Ugh, I just remembered why you should not give any of these offers your cell phone number when you sign up. Had some scammer/telemarketer trying to teach me how to make BIG MONIEZ using ebay and google one day after I cancelled Google Money Tree. I'm assuming they sold off my info to these fools once I cancelled.

I should have just hung up on this tool, but was a bit wary after hearing about people losing credits lately so I humored the guy. After I told him repeatedly I wasn't interested in this he makes a comment like "Well you shared your personal information including your CC number over the internet you do know that is how fraud happens". Thought that was a really odd way to try to sell someone on your service. At that point I asked this guy what the hell he was trying to accomplish and if this was some type of threat. He went back onto his sales ploy after that "oh no no, we are just trying to help you make BIG MONIEZ with only a 6-10 hour time investment per week". Man, I hate these calls... :wall: Who falls for this BS? #-o

I guess the lessons I (re)learned today after being away from this site for almost a year. 1. don't give them your phone number, 2. always use a single use VCC if possible, 3. don't pick up your cell if you don't who the frak is calling you. :bomb: Man I feel like an idiot. (but at least I got my credit and my account review is over! RE5 here I come!) :bouncy:

[quote name='FluxDF']How do you look up your address? Just type it in the search field?[/quote]

Go to the holdmail option: https://holdmail.usps.com/duns/HoldMail.jsp

Then type in your zip in the create request box and click "go>"

Fill out your address info and click "continue"

The next screen will show you the info you entered along side your USPS Official Address ... that's the one to use.

[quote name='kattman']Go to the holdmail option: https://holdmail.usps.com/duns/HoldMail.jsp

Then type in your zip in the create request box and click "go>"

Fill out your address info and click "continue"

The next screen will show you the info you entered along side your USPS Official Address ... that's the one to use.[/quote]

Interesting. I'll have to see if that makes a difference. Thanks.

Does TRAINN ever do preorders anymore? I remember in the past that my orders had sometimes been changed to "waiting for item," making me believe that it had been preordered.

I ask because I ordered Star Ocean on the day of the update and it's still processing. Reading about the game is getting me all hot and bothered to get it as quickly as possible...

Still no credit for EZ Grant Source, although I did get a CD in mail. Looks like I will have to MCR it in a few days. Hopefully it goes well. :p

Anyone get their SFIV yet? I did. But I totally screwed up, picked up a copy at Target since I was guessing it won't be here till tomorrow. Open the game, play for like an hour, then doorbell rings, and it's the game sitting on my porch. I was planning on returning the amazon copy back to Target, but it seems like the barcodes are different since Target's game came with a "Limited edition" comic (the comic is about 8 pages and a little smaller than the manual, basically, I wouldn't go out of my way to get it).

So...now I'm stuck with an extra copy of SFIV, lol

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Anyone get their SFIV yet? I did. But I totally screwed up, picked up a copy at Target since I was guessing it won't be here till tomorrow. Open the game, play for like an hour, then doorbell rings, and it's the game sitting on my porch. I was planning on returning the amazon copy back to Target, but it seems like the barcodes are different since Target's game came with a "Limited edition" comic (the comic is about 8 pages and a little smaller than the manual, basically, I wouldn't go out of my way to get it).

So...now I'm stuck with an extra copy of SFIV, lol[/quote]

Did you actually try to return it yet or are you just guessing?

Got credit for both the easy whitening and reading institute trials. About time I've had offers credit before an MCR. Ordered RE5 and SFIV...and SFIV already went to shipped. Lovely.

And an update to the fiasco I've been dealing with for a while now:

I mentioned in previous posts that I canceled the Home Money Experts trial on time, and was charged $49.90 after the fact. I called and threatened contacting my credit card company, which promptly got me a refund number.

Well, fast forward two weeks, and I've still yet to see the refund on my statement. Called them again, and was told they'd look into it, and that it should still be coming. Sounds like BS to me, so I did call my credit card company. They are sending me a form in the mail, and if I don't have the refund by the time it gets here, I'm to send the filled out form to them.

They are then gonna make sure I don't pay for the charge, and they will be taking on the company themselves.

It has been a total drag dealing with Home Money Experts, but the experience has also reminded me why I love my credit card company so much.

it gives me an error when i try easy white

its says BIN Match - Global or something like that

so easy white and rapid reading will not work with gift cards or prepaid cards...im going to try vcc tomorrow..probably also wont work :whistle2:(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='QuenteK25']Did you actually try to return it yet or are you just guessing?[/quote]

Haven't tried...the upc for the target one is 0-13388-99063-4 and the amazon one is 0-13388-33011-9.

[quote name='munch']So would you recommend those two, Rig? I need to do a couple more offers.[/quote]

Can't really say just yet. You have to return products with both of them, and I haven't yet received the products.

They also weren't instant credit, but both credited in under 24 hours.

With Easy White, you can cancel/receive an RMA# via email. I've never had problems with returning product offers in the past.

[quote name='hotrocks']so easy white and rapid reading will not work with gift cards or prepaid cards...im going to try vcc tomorrow..probably also wont work :whistle2:([/quote]

Rapid Reading worked with VCC for me.

my Street Fighter IV shipped yesterday and i got it today, so stoked to play that tomorrow (gotta study for a test tonight :( )

hope they update the offers here soon

[quote name='FluxDF']Interesting. I'll have to see if that makes a difference. Thanks.[/quote]

The PO address didn't help me complete the offer. :cry:

Hey all, I was just wondering what the experiences have been like for Government Grants. It hasn't been a full day yet but I just wanted to check on whether or not I should just assume I'll be doing an MCR (which would be awful). I also did the EZ Grants one that was taken off. Are they the same thing? Has anyone had trouble with Government Grants crediting?

Government Grants took a day or so to credit for me. I think it's been the same for several others. I want to say it credited on the 4th day when I canceled.

wtf does it usually take over a week to respond to a support ticket? I sent one in about 3 weeks ago. Got a response a week later, I responded shortly after, and am awaiting a 2nd response and it's been over a week for that! OMG it used to be myabe 3-5 business days. Did they trade off support for faster shipping games lol

Lol yah I dunno, I sent an MCR about a month and a half ago and still no response. Sent a support ticket about said MCR 2 weeks ago still no response. Yet my SFIV shipped within a day of being approved.

edit: Uhm UPS just knocked on my door the same second I submitted that reply lol. Hell yah about to play SFIV. Very fast shipping. Came from amazon.

I canceled Easy Grant Finder today. The offer was pretty good, and credited in about 2 or 3 business days.

The CS rep kept trying to get to not cancel and that was a bit of a hassle, but nothing I haven't heard before.

Haha for once I have an offer completed that I am curious in. I completed Rapid Reading Institute and it greened. Finally got the package today and I have 8 more days to try it out. Anyone know the terms on this if I want to return it after a week? There is only one thing in there that is sealed, am I allowed to open these without being charged if I return them?

EDIT: Nvm, listened to one of the cds and then looked up some stuff on it and the whole theory is just stupid. There is a page on wikipedia where the guy was tested against this and did terrible on comprehension tests.

About to cancel Easy White today. Did it on the 15th on Midnight or so. They don't sign you up for more than one thing do they?

Anyhow, when sending the package back, should I open it and use a bit of it? Or should I just send it back all unused? Does it matter?

Has anyone done the earlier EZ Grants (which might not be up anymore) and Government Grants and had them both go through? I believe they are essentially the same thing because they sign you up for extra offers with the same name. There is another grant offer as well which might be the same thing.

Any word on them all being related/ the same offer under different names/all okay to do?

Sorry if this has been answered before but I couldn't find it.
I was wondering if the first game i choose is RE 5 and it doesn't come out for a month, can I complete 2 more offers and get a different game before the RE 5 ships?

[quote name='lohonda']Sorry if this has been answered before but I couldn't find it.
I was wondering if the first game i choose is RE 5 and it doesn't come out for a month, can I complete 2 more offers and get a different game before the RE 5 ships?[/quote]

Yes. They don't necessarily ship in the order you request games. If what you order next is readily available it could ship and arrive before RE5 processes.

[quote name='lohonda']Sorry if this has been answered before but I couldn't find it.
I was wondering if the first game i choose is RE 5 and it doesn't come out for a month, can I complete 2 more offers and get a different game before the RE 5 ships?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they don't send stuff out based on when you order it. If you pre-order RE5 now, then buy SFIV on Monday, you'll get SFIV first.

Slim seduction is a great offer. You can send the pills back or keep them and you can cancel by phone or email. I sent them a cancellation request email last night and got my confirmation this morning. You have to ask for the cancellation number though.

[quote name='grndoom']Slim seduction is a great offer. You can send the pills back or keep them and you can cancel by phone or email. I sent them a cancellation request email last night and got my confirmation this morning. You have to ask for the cancellation number though.[/quote]

If you keep the pills they charge you though right?

[quote name='FluxDF']If you keep the pills they charge you though right?[/quote]
No, they only charge you if you keep the pills without canceling the trial. The way the offer works is that you pay the $3.something for them shipping you your free first bottle of pills. When you cancel, you have 2 options:

1) You can just ask to cancel your trial and they will close your account and stop the auto-ship which begins at the end of the trial

2) You can try to send them back, it says in their T&C that you can (for subscription or trial I'm not sure). Also in the T&C, they don't reimburse you for return shipping, only initial shipping.

It might say on the offer site that it is 21 days, but the T&C says only 14 days, and that's how I treated it.

[quote name='ill_coyote']
Anyhow, when sending the package back, should I open it and use a bit of it? Or should I just send it back all unused? Does it matter?[/quote]

I've never opened/used products that I have received, and I've never had a problem returning them unopened.

can someone who hasnt done any or both of the offers post the url for "Government Grants" and "Easy Grant Finder"

thank you

[quote name='grndoom']No, they only charge you if you keep the pills without canceling the trial. The way the offer works is that you pay the $3.something for them shipping you your free first bottle of pills. When you cancel, you have 2 options:

1) You can just ask to cancel your trial and they will close your account and stop the auto-ship which begins at the end of the trial

2) You can try to send them back, it says in their T&C that you can (for subscription or trial I'm not sure). Also in the T&C, they don't reimburse you for return shipping, only initial shipping.

It might say on the offer site that it is 21 days, but the T&C says only 14 days, and that's how I treated it.[/quote]

Are you certain that they don't charge you if you don't send it back? This is what the terms and conditions say:

"But, if you decide that Slim Seduction is not for you, simply return the unused portion before the end of your 21-day trial and you will NEVER be billed."

The terms make it sound like you have to send the pills back to fully cancel.

If this has already been posted, then my bad. I went to do the Freecreditreport.com offer & I got sent to a page telling me "This offer has expired." Not sure if this is an error or for real.

Tried it again. Same results.

Edit - Placed my order for Street Fighter 4 yesterday. Hopefully it won't be long, but I expect a bit of delay since it's a new game. Nice. :D

[quote name='Kauza']Are you certain that they don't charge you if you don't send it back? This is what the terms and conditions say:

The terms make it sound like you have to send the pills back to fully cancel.[/quote]

I would be extremely surprised if the trial didn't make you send the product back.

With what you posted, it certainly does sound like it requires a return.

bread's done
Back