GameRush Deals Thread- $0.99 Retro Games and other new deals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sj41

CAGiversary!
ALL INFO AND DEALS FOR GAMERUSH

I would like to thank Wshakspear for telling CAG and me about GameRush. You've really helped me out on deals. Thanks!

Many questions should be answered here. :) I'll add new things soon, so if you ask good questions and people give good answers, I'll add it to this and it will hopefully help out others.

GAMERUSH WEBSITE

This should have alot of stuff so please just search around the website before asking questions.

www.gamerush.com

CURRENT DEALS

$0.99 Retro Games!

All Dreamcast, Snes, Genesis, and Nes games are 99 cents. Games available depend on which store you go to. Games may not be marked as $0.99, but they will ring up that price.

All New Games $29.99 when you Trade 3 Games

Offer expires 1/31/2005. Trade 3 games and receive standard trade value plus get any new release or pre-order game priced $49.99 or less for $29.99 plus tax. Traded titles valid on PS2, XBOX, GCUBE, GBA, NDS formats and 2004 or 2K4 sports games or newer. Not valid on the game Freestyle Street Soccer, mini games, wrestling games or any 2003 or 2K3 sports games or older.

Buy 2 used games, get a used game for free.

Buy any 2 used games and get a game, of equal or lesser value to the lowest price of the 2 games, free.

Buy two PS1 games, get 1 PS1 game free.

Valid on NEW PS1 games only.

I will update the rest of the new deals that are starting 2/1/05 when they arrive.

PAST DEALS

Trade any 3 PS1, PS2, GCN, XBox, or GBA games, get any used game for $10.

Similar to the trade 2 get a game for $9.99 but will now be 3 trades and includes PS1 games.

Buy the game of the week and get $10 off your purchase, plus a coupon for 1 free game rental.

12/7 – 12/13: Prince of Persia 2 (Available on PS2 and XBOX)

12/14 – 12/20: Killzone (Available on PS2)

12/21 – 12/27: Ghost Recon 2 - (Available on PS2 and XBOX)

Come back to see new featured games every week through January 4!

Trade in 2 games, get a "hot games of 2004" for half off.

Most were crappy games so it wasn't a very good deal.

Get an extra 50% trade-in credit on select contollers, memory cards and remotes!

Valid for GameCube, Xbox, and PS2 accessories only.

Buy 1 used game, get 1 used game 50% off.

This has been going on at normal BlockBusters and GameRushes for a very long time and will now be replaced by Buy 2 used games, get a used game for free.

Trade in 1 game, get a new game for $29.99!

This was only available in newer locations but was available when GameRush first started out as well.

Trade 3 or more games and get an EXTRA $5 PER GAME!

Offer valid on PS2, Xbox, GameCube, or GBA formats. Extra $3 for playstation trades. 10 trades per transaction. One transaction per day.

Preorder games for $29.99 when you trade in 2 games!

Get $20 off any prorder game of $49.99. Traded titles must be on PS2, Xbox, GameCube, or GBA. Not valid on collectors or limited edition games.

trade in 2 games and get any used game for $9.99

some of the greatest deals that I've ever gotten; long lived

trade in 3 games and get any used game for $4.99

short lived

trade in 1 game and get any new game for $29.99

short lived but is back again in new GameRush locations.

trade in 1 game and get any new game for $39.99

sort of still going, but your store has to have the coupons for it

TRADE

Trading Formats: Playstation 2, Playstation, XBOX, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo 64, GameBoy, GameBoy Advance, GameBoy Color, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Genesis, SNES, NES.

Thanks Zon27.

As of 01/25/05.

$35
Mech Assault 2
Mercenaries
Resident Evil 4
Star Wars KOTOR 2
The Getaway: Black Monday

$30
Def Jam Fight for NY
Fable
Goldeneye: RA
Grand Theft Auto SA
Halo 2
Killzone
Metal Gear Solid 3
Mortal Kombat Deception
Pikmin 2
Star Wars Battlefront
The Punisher
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005
THUG 2

$25
DBZ Budokai 3
NFL Street 2
Suikoden IV
Ghost Recon 2
Urbz
X-men Legends

$20
Spiderman 2 (ds)
Super Mario 64 (ds)
Tiger Woods 2005 (ds)
Urbz (ds)
Virtua Quest

$18
Conflict Vietnam
Fullmetal Alchemist
Jak III
Ratchet & Clank UYA

$12
Legend of Zelda MC

$8
Kingdom Hearts (ps2)
Need for Speed Underground
Outlaw Golf 2
Sega Classics Collection
Super Mario Sunshine
World Championship Poker

Thanks video_gamer324.

This is a general range of what GameRush will give you for the game you're trading in. Obviously not all games will be like this, but it should be close.

They Sell/They Buy
$1.99 / $.25
$2.99 / $.50
$4.99 / $1.00
$6.99 / $1.50
$9.99 / $3.00
$12.99 / $5.00
$14.99 / $7.00
$16.99 / $8.00
$19.99 / $10.00
$22.99 / $12.00
$24.99 / $13.00-$15.00
$26.99 / $17.00
$29.99 / $18.00
$32.99 / $20.00
$34.99 / $21.00-$22.00
$39.99-$44.99 / $22.00-$35.00

OTHER INFO

They also have coupons in magazines for great deals, so be sure to check EGM, GamePro, and several other magazines.

GameRush is starting to expand, so check the store locator every once in awhile to see if one is coming to an area near you. :)

All BlockBuster's should now accept trades, so the trade in prices for BB and GR should be similar, but normal BBs will not always have the deals that GameRush has.

GameRush accepts game trades without case and instructions and the games can be in poor condition depending on the employee.

You must have a BB account and sign a trade agreement to trade at GameRush.

Please be careful if you scam GameRush (by flipping games) since they do have the abillity to bann you from all GameRush locations if they want to.

OTHER GAMERUSH THREADS

Deals thread #3: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41216

Deals thread #2: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33791&start=0

Deals thread #1: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15967&start=1940

Trade Value thread: www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20412&start=0

Did anyone pre-ordered Oddworld:SW at GR and recieve the bonus DVD? The employees at mine are clueless about bonuses. With the DVD including all the cinemas from the previous OW games, I can't pass on this extra!!

[quote name='deadite76']Did anyone pre-ordered Oddworld:SW at GR and recieve the bonus DVD? The employees at mine are clueless about bonuses. With the DVD including all the cinemas from the previous OW games, I can't pass on this extra!![/quote]

I got it yesterday, I had to hold the employee's hand and he had to call his manager to make sure he could give it to me, the bonus is not in the system and was in the game drawer still wrapped in a 6 pack plastic bundle.

[quote name='Engineer_J'][quote name='doubledown'][quote name='Engineer_J']I have the list, it is available at most GR, lots of games on there, even the new Zelda game, can type up if there is a lot of demand, or scan it in[/quote]

Thanks....what NOTABLE XBOX games are on there? I'm at a lost to what I want....I don't even know what is coming out.[/quote]

Everything is in shorthand so hope you don't mind

Oddworld XB
Death By Degrees PS2
NBA Street V3 PS2/XB
Shadow of Rome PS2
Champions - Return to Arms PS2
MX Vs. ATV Unleashed XB/PS2
Star Fox GC
Brothers in Arms XB/PS2
Xenosaga II PS2
Gran Turismo 4 PS2
Midnight Club 3 PS2/XB
Project Snowblind PS2/XB
Tekken 5 PS2
MVP 2005 XB/PS2
Star Wars Republic Commando XB
Timesplitters Future Perfect XB/PS2
Unreal Champ. 2 XB
Devil May Cry 3 PS2
Doom III & Doom III Collectors XB
Full Spectrum Warrior PS2
Fight Night 2 XB/PS2
Delta Force Black Hawk XB
Far Cry XB
God of War PS2
Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory XB/PS2
Darkwatch XB/PS2
Area 51 XB/PS2
Warriors PS2
Dead to Rights II XB/PS2
Killer 7 GC
Destroy All Human PS2/XB
Forza Racing XB
Advent Rising XB
Star Wars Episode III PS2/XB
Conker XB
Jade Empire XB
Rainbox Six XB
Zelda GC
Batman Begins XB/PS2
GTA: SA XB
Madden 2006 XB/PS2
Kingdom Hearts 2 PS2
Final Fantasy XII PS2
Battelfied XB/PS2
Starcraft XB/PS2
Fantastic Four XB/PS2
Hitman Blood Money PS2/XB
Mortal Kombat Shoalin Monk PS2/XB
RE 4 PS2[/quote]

the only games that jump out at me from that list are re4 ps2(i didnt know it was coming stateside) and zelda gc. I already preordered GT4and chaos theory(from the trade in 2, get 20 off a preorder) I will have to add, zelda, re4(ps2) and maybe kingdom hearts 2. Maybe more.

Today, I did the following:
Traded in:
Sonic Adventure DX $8
Viewtiful Joe GC $7
The Incredibles $20
Spongebob Movie Game $18
NHL Hitz Pro $5
LotR: RotK $8
Total Credit: $66.00

Picked up:
RE4
Zelda: Minish
Mercenaries (Xbox)
for $97.39 total

Also got:
Grandia 2 DC $2.99 (complete - disc not perfect, but still worth getting)
and 3 PSone games in the buy-2-get-1-free deal:
Worms Armageddon mint
MK Trilogy GH not sealed but unopened
Xenogears non-GH mint
These three and the DC game totalled $15.95. Damn good deal, IMHO. If you're interested in the Xeno, let me know. I already have one.

[quote name='Engineer_J'][quote name='deadite76']Did anyone pre-ordered Oddworld:SW at GR and recieve the bonus DVD? The employees at mine are clueless about bonuses. With the DVD including all the cinemas from the previous OW games, I can't pass on this extra!![/quote]

I got it yesterday, I had to hold the employee's hand and he had to call his manager to make sure he could give it to me, the bonus is not in the system and was in the game drawer still wrapped in a 6 pack plastic bundle.[/quote]

Thanks for the info!! Gonna see tomorrow if I can get it before the release!

i hope they put pariah on their list.

i need to preorder:
rainbow six 4
unreal championship 2
grand theft autp: san andreas
splinter cell: chaos theory.

i have conker preordered, but im gonna put the 53.xx back on my account (full price of conker) and then trade 3 to get conker for 30. will save me like 20 bucks

[quote name='scuba']so you can do the deal more than once? trade 3 get new game for 30[/quote]

you can do it more than once, sure. but i think whether or not they let you get more than one game at a time is YMMV.

Well, I'm back, I traded in NBA Street V2, Freedom Fighters, and 007: EON (all gotten for under 10 dollars) for 8 dollars a piece.

The Mesquite Town East GR was onto me for "flipping" I think. :) They said they had to change the whole system of trading in because of that and "someone" who was flipping, and well, I was really the only one who did that then if they said "someone". Kind of funny in a way. I'm not sure exactly if I was the ONLY one, but I certainly was pretty notorious for it. :p

Either way, I had a few bucks on the gift card and managed to get a brand new, sealed RE4 for 1.35, I didn't get that free shirt, though. Oh well, it looks pretty bootleg anyway.

Overall I'm pretty happy, I plan on starting the game tonight or whenever I finish HL2.

[quote name='aarif1'][quote name='scuba']so you can do the deal more than once? trade 3 get new game for 30[/quote]

you can do it more than once, sure. but i think whether or not they let you get more than one game at a time is YMMV.[/quote]They've said in other promotion details that you could only do a deal twice per transaction, one transaction per day, but really it was never enforced in my experiences. So, I doubt that you can only do it once per day unless Gamerush has really changed that much. :?

It sucks that TimeSplitters: Future Perfect for GameCube isn't on that list. I saw the list at one GR, the other GR didn't have it though. And TS:FP wasn't even in their computer.

[quote name='Zennousha']So, since it's not on that list does it mean I can't preorder Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner with this deal?[/quote]

Nope, do you really think Gamerush would carry this :(

Guy said the code for the coupon would only work on those pre-orders, but maybe you can push one through on a newbie if it is in the computer,

I got mario tennis today for gamecube

they gave me a little trouble because I brought in a game disc only but accepted it

but I got the game for 15 bucks :)

I think the "good old days" of GR are on the way out, gentlemen. I still think they are the best for trades and to build up credit. But, i think they're on to us.

[quote name='Lucky13']I think the "good old days" of GR are on the way out, gentlemen. I still think they are the best for trades and to build up credit. But, i think they're on to us.[/quote]

They're just trying to set themselves a name to stand against the big boys of EB and Gamestop. I think GR did a tremendous job entering the game trading scene with a blast. Even if their deals end, I would still trade in pre-played games there.

[quote name='SOSTrooper'][quote name='Lucky13']I think the "good old days" of GR are on the way out, gentlemen. I still think they are the best for trades and to build up credit. But, i think they're on to us.[/quote]

They're just trying to set themselves a name to stand against the big boys of EB and Gamestop. I think GR did a tremendous job entering the game trading scene with a blast. Even if their deals end, I would still trade in pre-played games there.[/quote]

I agree, and I think they've made their mark on gamers and non-gamers alike. People at work who aren't really hardcore gamers know about GR and their deals. I think that they'll still have the best prices on trades and good promotions, just not as good as before.

I preordered NBA Street Volume 3 for the Gamecube today. It wasn't on the list, but the coupon worked to get it for $29.99. I'm just hoping my Gamerush actually gets a copy of the Gamecube version in!

[quote name='drfrielgood']I preordered NBA Street Volume 3 for the Gamecube today. It wasn't on the list, but the coupon worked to get it for $29.99. I'm just hoping my Gamerush actually gets a copy of the Gamecube version in![/quote]

Oh, snap! I forgot about this game! I'm gonna have to go PO this tomorrow. Gotta get the GC version.

As far as I've seen, the employees (or at least the managers) have quite a bit of leeway to make things happen.

During the fall, I preordered many games not on the official list. The only one that failed to come through was FIFA 2005, which, inexplicibly, Blockbuster ultimately never carried for Xbox.

Then when it was pointed out that the $20 off a new game deal was back, I joked that 'I liked it a lot better when it was just trade in one'.

Being a fairly regular customer in recent months, I got the surprising reply of, "Oh, I can do that for you." Woohoo!!!

I did not pass up the offer.

they have changed a lot

when i brought in the disc only game he wasn't going to take it

they also wanetd to update the information on the account like where I lived and age and address etc

and only doing the deal once twice etc

when I first went in a long time ago

it was like do whatever you want, dont have enough games for the trade2 get one for 10 buy a game right now and then trade it back in, lol.

Anyone know the current trade-in value of Robin Hood defender of the crown? I know it was $22 in the summer because I traded one in. I ask because Best Buy has them for 9.99 so there could be some good trade action there...

[quote name='dinovelvet']Anyone know the current trade-in value of Robin Hood defender of the crown? I know it was $22 in the summer because I traded one in. I ask because Best Buy has them for 9.99 so there could be some good trade action there...[/quote]

I believe it was $8 trade-in value a week ago or abouts.

ncaa2k4 $8 :whistle2:o
galleon $18 :whistle2:o (paid $8 at gamefly)
bujingai $17 :whistle2:/
halo 2 collectors $30 :whistle2:( (i decided to keep this one, oddly, this is the same price they offer for the reg edition of halo 2)
amped $5 :whistle2:o(paid $4 at gamestop)
beyond good and evil $6
black arrow $12

picked up re4 for $30 plus tax
shadow hearts covenant for $30+tax

I will go back this weekend for preordering the new zelda, maybe gta san andreas for the xbox and i will try to get Ys ark of napishtim.

This was weird: the cashier who rang me up for the trade ins was saying he isnt supposed to check the conditions of the trade ins, but he couldnt accept trade ins without the case and manual.(he didnt see the manual for beyond g&e and wasnt going to take it at first)
Obviously, this is a YMMV about not checking the conditions...

[quote name='dracula']
This was weird: the cashier who rang me up for the trade ins was saying he isnt supposed to check the conditions of the trade ins, but he couldnt accept trade ins without the case and manual.(he didnt see the manual for beyond g&e and wasnt going to take it at first)
Obviously, this is a YMMV about not checking the conditions...[/quote]

now THAT is f'd up. Managers prefrence?...but the not checking the condition part...owww, brain fused

I traded my 3 games in:
Halo 2 $30 (had two copies of it...not flipping though)
Full Spectrum Warrior $20 ($10 from Gamefly, did not like it)
X-Men Legends $25 (Beat it)

Pre-Ordered SW:Republic Commando and switched my preorder for Doom3 to the CE for free :)

[quote name='scuba']they have changed a lot

they also wanetd to update the information on the account like where I lived and age and address etc

it was like do whatever you want, dont have enough games for the trade2 get one for 10 buy a game right now and then trade it back in, lol.[/quote]

I'm going to be the bad guy for saying this, but I freaking HATE disc-only games. I don't blame any store from refusing to take them -- especially at full value. DVD cases are small enough and durable enough that there shouldn't be any excuse (except freak occurances) for not saving them.

I may switch out DVD cases so I keep the better conditioned ones when I trade, but I try to give stores games in conditions that I'd buy them myself. That's how new stores like GameRush build up an inventory -- not with disc-only crap, old sports games, and 5 copies of Drake. They've been good to us so far; we should try to be good back to them.

they said that they trashed the cases anyway to use the blockbuster cases so I wanetd to keep them and then it would look weird if I just brought in the game, manual, and cover art.

And... I bought some disc only games for cheap to trade in, I hope they take them :whistle2:/

[quote name='ViolentLee'][quote name='scuba']they have changed a lot

it was like do whatever you want, dont have enough games for the trade2 get one for 10 buy a game right now and then trade it back in, lol.[/quote]

I'm going to be the bad guy for saying this, but I freaking HATE disc-only games. I don't blame any store from refusing to take them -- especially at full value. DVD cases are small enough and durable enough that there shouldn't be any excuse (except freak occurances) for not saving them.

I may switch out DVD cases so I keep the better conditioned ones when I trade, but I try to give stores games in conditions that I'd buy them myself. That's how new stores like GameRush build up an inventory -- not with disc-only crap, old sports games, and 5 copies of Drake. They've been good to us so far; we should try to be good back to them.[/quote]

i dont care so much about the ps2/xbx and gc games, but getting a cart only gba/ds game is a problem for me.

[quote name='ViolentLee']I'm going to be the bad guy for saying this, but I freaking HATE disc-only games. I don't blame any store from refusing to take them -- especially at full value. DVD cases are small enough and durable enough that there shouldn't be any excuse (except freak occurances) for not saving them.[/quote]Completely agree in every aspect. Good post.

[quote name='ViolentLee']I may switch out DVD cases so I keep the better conditioned ones when I trade, but I try to give stores games in conditions that I'd buy them myself. That's how new stores like GameRush build up an inventory -- not with disc-only crap, old sports games, and 5 copies of Drake. They've been good to us so far; we should try to be good back to them.[/quote]I agree again that GR needs us to stop looking for loopholes and doing shit to them. They've done so much for me, that I will always buy my stuff from them when there is no amazing deal on it anywhere else.

However, they do also need some older games, IMO. The bigger selection, the better. They just don't need a game like Drake to give $22 in trade credit, which I admit was GameRush's fault.

I agree that they should insist on the cases w/ insert and manual. I hate and 99% of the time won't buy a game that I truly want if it doesn't have those things. That's also why I'll keep the inserts, manuals, and cases if they're in good condition. Because I can use the cases to replace the marked up cases with stickers and I'll have the box/insert/manual for the games if I ever want to get them again in the future. Plus, I could trade them w/ other CAG's if they need them. I look out for my peoples.

[quote name='Lucky13']I agree that they should insist on the cases w/ insert and manual. I hate and 99% of the time won't buy a game that I truly want if it doesn't have those things. That's also why I'll keep the inserts, manuals, and cases if they're in good condition. Because I can use the cases to replace the marked up cases with stickers and I'll have the box/insert/manual for the games if I ever want to get them again in the future. Plus, I could trade them w/ other CAG's if they need them. I look out for my peoples.[/quote]

Maybe I am misunderstanding....but are you saying that you hate disc-only games, but you trade games into GR disc only and keep the xbox/insert/manual....do I even have to say it?

[quote name='scuba']they said that they trashed the cases anyway to use the blockbuster cases so I wanetd to keep them and then it would look weird if I just brought in the game, manual, and cover art.

And... I bought some disc only games for cheap to trade in, I hope they take them :whistle2:/[/quote]

They usually keep the GC cases because they already have the anti-theft hole in them....but if you trade into BB you may as well keep the case so you have some stock onhand for games you buy in BB cases. It's not weird at all to just trade in the guts, they will throw them into a BB which they have millions of right away.

[quote name='Lucky13']I agree that they should insist on the cases w/ insert and manual. I hate and 99% of the time won't buy a game that I truly want if it doesn't have those things. That's also why I'll keep the inserts, manuals, and cases if they're in good condition. Because I can use the cases to replace the marked up cases with stickers and I'll have the box/insert/manual for the games if I ever want to get them again in the future. Plus, I could trade them w/ other CAG's if they need them. I look out for my peoples.[/quote]WTF? That's being a selfish asshole to the max! If you're going to be flipping games, atleast give the game back in the same condition it was in before. That's very shitty of you to complain about incomplete games when you're part of the problem. I wish GameRush would ban you just for that post you made. :roll:

[quote name='Lucky13']Because I can use the cases to replace the marked up cases with stickers and I'll have the box/insert/manual for the games if I ever want to get them again in the future.[/quote]

Bingo.

Its people exactly like you that are the reason for bare-disk games!

Thats a damn selfish mentality, "Oh, i'll just keep all these manuals and cases if it just so happens somewhere down the line i'll need them again".... right.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='Lucky13']I agree that they should insist on the cases w/ insert and manual. I hate and 99% of the time won't buy a game that I truly want if it doesn't have those things. That's also why I'll keep the inserts, manuals, and cases if they're in good condition. Because I can use the cases to replace the marked up cases with stickers and I'll have the box/insert/manual for the games if I ever want to get them again in the future. Plus, I could trade them w/ other CAG's if they need them. I look out for my peoples.[/quote]WTF? That's being a selfish asshole to the max! If you're going to be flipping games, atleast give the game back in the same condition it was in before. That's very shitty of you to complain about incomplete games when you're part of the problem. I wish GameRush would ban you just for that post you made. :roll:[/quote]

Wow, what very pleasant posts. Thanks a lot gang! F you. Sj, you always have some smart ass comment.

YOu know, those posts really pissed me off. Like you guys are friggin holier than though. I want my collection mint, and if you really want a game w/ the manual and insert that bad then go buy it. Don't be bitching at me. It's GR's policy not mine.

[quote name='Lucky13']YOu know, those posts really pissed me off. Like you guys are friggin holier than though. I want my collection mint, and if you really want a game w/ the manual and insert that bad then go buy it. Don't be bitching at me. It's GR's policy not mine.[/quote]

You're the reason I got games like Socom 2 and DMC without manuals. I always trade in my games with everything even the warrantly paper and registeration card. It's selfish people like you that had to poop on the party because you only want your collection to look nice, in the expense of other gamers.

if I trade in a halo 2 I will give them the case and everything but a game like madden 2002

who is going to buy it?

now if that game was complete, who would buy it?

and most of the time when a game wasn't complete just ask and they will go to the back and check and sometimes they give you one

[quote name='Lucky13'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Lucky13']I agree that they should insist on the cases w/ insert and manual. I hate and 99% of the time won't buy a game that I truly want if it doesn't have those things. That's also why I'll keep the inserts, manuals, and cases if they're in good condition. Because I can use the cases to replace the marked up cases with stickers and I'll have the box/insert/manual for the games if I ever want to get them again in the future. Plus, I could trade them w/ other CAG's if they need them. I look out for my peoples.[/quote]WTF? That's being a selfish asshole to the max! If you're going to be flipping games, atleast give the game back in the same condition it was in before. That's very shitty of you to complain about incomplete games when you're part of the problem. I wish GameRush would ban you just for that post you made. :roll:[/quote]

Wow, what very pleasant posts. Thanks a lot gang! F you. Sj, you always have some smart ass comment.[/quote]Oh no! You really hurt my feelings on the internet. :roll:

Went to pick up my preordered copy of resident evil 4 on thursday and they had sold all the copies they had, didnt keep my copy like they were supposed to. So i had them call the next closest store and they had it so they issued me a value card for 54.09 to use at that store.

I ended up trading 3 ps2 games, got re4 for 29.99, plus trade in value for the games, plus a free T-shirt. Ended up paying 12.00 and some change, and have 41.00 left on my value card.

games i traded were:
XIII (ps2) 5.00
arc the lad (ps2) 7.00
siren (ps2) 8.00

You're going to trade us the cases that we need because you were an ass and kept? Just go away and don't come back. If you're going to be an asshole, at least have the decency to not advertise it.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='Lucky13'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Lucky13']I agree that they should insist on the cases w/ insert and manual. I hate and 99% of the time won't buy a game that I truly want if it doesn't have those things. That's also why I'll keep the inserts, manuals, and cases if they're in good condition. Because I can use the cases to replace the marked up cases with stickers and I'll have the box/insert/manual for the games if I ever want to get them again in the future. Plus, I could trade them w/ other CAG's if they need them. I look out for my peoples.[/quote]WTF? That's being a selfish asshole to the max! If you're going to be flipping games, atleast give the game back in the same condition it was in before. That's very shitty of you to complain about incomplete games when you're part of the problem. I wish GameRush would ban you just for that post you made. :roll:[/quote]

Wow, what very pleasant posts. Thanks a lot gang! F you. Sj, you always have some smart ass comment.[/quote]Oh no! You really hurt my feelings on the internet. :roll:[/quote]

I have to agree with SJ on this one. You are being selfish by keeping those things. You keep the inserts for yourself, or to trade on CAG for personal gain, while someone who actually wants to buy the game from the store gets jacked? thats not right.

[quote name='jshorr'][quote name='Lucky13']I agree that they should insist on the cases w/ insert and manual. I hate and 99% of the time won't buy a game that I truly want if it doesn't have those things. That's also why I'll keep the inserts, manuals, and cases if they're in good condition. Because I can use the cases to replace the marked up cases with stickers and I'll have the box/insert/manual for the games if I ever want to get them again in the future. Plus, I could trade them w/ other CAG's if they need them. I look out for my peoples.[/quote]

Maybe I am misunderstanding....but are you saying that you hate disc-only games, but you trade games into GR disc only and keep the xbox/insert/manual....do I even have to say it?[/quote]

lucky13, from what i can tell jshorr is correct. if you hate it so much why do you do it? that's so hypocritical! :x

I does seem a little weird to trade only the disk and keep the rest. I won't buy a game without the insert and cover art, as it ruins the whole process of collecting the game.

I would like to hear why lucky13 actually keeps those things... Hopefully it's nothing peverse, like trying to screw GR.

I decline from buying a Suikoden III game from GR because it has no art cover or manual :( I wanted to try that game out too before buying Suikoden IV. But, no manual or art cover ruin that. The only problem I have buying used games is I want regular game case, not the BB rental case (you can't put the manual in the insert). The only thing I do when I trade in games is to switch my regular game cases with those BB rental cases.

[quote name='newbie2000']The only problem I have buying used games is I want regular game case, not the BB rental case (you can't put the manual in the insert). The only thing I do when I trade in games is to switch my regular game cases with those BB rental cases.[/quote]GameRush normally has alot of perfect condition Xbox and PS2 cases to give away for free. Just ask a nice employee and he'll give you all that you want. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back