GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone tried using the $10 trade coupon today? I was a few minutes late yesterday and they were closed. Hope the $10 trade coupon still works.

Save $5 for every 2 preowned games over $15 you buy promo is still active for those of you unaware like I was. Today is the last day, makes boomerangs a bit better.

10gk707.jpg

https://twitter.com/GameStop/status/726449059733602304

Just traded in a ton of games towards Uncharted 4 and received $375 (with a 20% bonus), put $5 down on Uncharted, and $370 on an eBay gift card (THANK GOD IT WORKED!).

I have a question now, fellow CAGs. I only put $5 down for Uncharted 4 and am fine losing it. What happens if I don't pick up my pre-order? I don't really want to argue the $5 back, since I made so much on it. Alternatively, could I pick up the game from the pre-order and return it after paying the full price for it to get my money back?

--Trying to figure out what's the best way for me to avoid paying $59.99 for the game--

Thank you CAGs :)

Just traded in a ton of games towards Uncharted 4 and received $375 (with a 20% bonus), put $5 down on Uncharted, and $370 on an eBay gift card (THANK GOD IT WORKED!).

I have a question now, fellow CAGs. I only put $5 down for Uncharted 4 and am fine losing it. What happens if I don't pick up my pre-order? I don't really want to argue the $5 back, since I made so much on it. Alternatively, could I pick up the game from the pre-order and return it after paying the full price for it to get my money back?

--Trying to figure out what's the best way for me to avoid paying $59.99 for the game--

Thank you CAGs :)
This is probably the easiest, least suspicious thing you can do, but it would be best if you didn't return it right away.

Hey guys, I know this is the wrong place but I'm looking for the uncharted drake collection digital for a decent price. Figured I'd come here to see if you guys can point me in the right direction

Hey guys, I know this is the wrong place but I'm looking for the uncharted drake collection digital for a decent price. Figured I'd come here to see if you guys can point me in the right direction
Digital code from a reseller, search for it by post in the graveyard. Or maybe PSN code trading in the trading forum.

Expect to pay $25. I got the code with a percentage discount code for about $22, late last year.

How does the 20% for preorder work?

I was thinking about dumping a Wii U and my existing Xbox one and getting a new 1TB bundle. If I preorder a game, does the 20% add on to the entirety of my trade? Or just what is applied to the game?

Still ain't nothing to flip and make money?
There were some boomerangs that would yield a few bucks when combined with the "Save $5 off 2 pre-owned games $14.99 or greater" and the 20% preorder bonus. But I got more using a combination B2G1 coupon, $ off certs and the recent sale at BB to flip.

The past few days I was able to trade in 7 fodder games to GS and walked away with 8 games I wanted and $110 in credit.

You guys do know there are literally dozens of games at Gamestop between 5-15 dollars that sell for $40+ on ebay/amazon.  If you refuse to get a job or even flip for fun just do a little research. 

Is the app being weird for anyone else? On the front page it's showing me advertisements for the Madden 16 Xbox One system, the summer sale for B1G1 free on Disney Infinity characters, and the Tales of Zestiria collector's edition for $129.99... Like it went back in time 9 months

Here's one:
Solatorobo: Red the Hunter - Nintendo DS
I sold one last week, for slightly less than the current asking price.
Yeah but you have to find one in store first...

Any game that can be flipped from store to eBay is most likely YMMV in terms of stock, or else why would it sell on eBay for significantly more?

Yeah but you have to find one in store first...

Any game that can be flipped from store to eBay is most likely YMMV in terms of stock, or else why would it sell on eBay for significantly more?
Yup. That's why you come up with a big list. I'm not saying it's a perfect system, but for people complaining about a lack of flips it's something they can look in to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back