General Gaming Thread ∞

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']You mean the case is big? Because the turntable is tiny by comparison.

The DLC tracks are:
Queen-Radio Ga Ga vs MJ Blige something
Gorrilaz-Dare vs something something

;)

TFN. You picked up PS3 version?

Rei, get one for Sean or TFN. I walked into a GS after work and the clerk gave me one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the box is big. Thanks for the heads up on the tracks. You have the PS3 version? I do.

I might pop by GS after work and see if they have any of those pre-order bonus cards left.

I finished Dead Space Extraction tonight - By far the BEST 3rd party game on Wii. Not that it's hard to do, but it was a really top notch game.

I'm serious about this spoiler tag. No, really serious. Spoiling the best part of the game.
Where you get pinned outside the ishimura and have to frantically chop your own arm off to escape
was more intense than the microwave room in MGS4.. holy shit! It had some good scares and good tense mood as well. I can't imagine a better working of dead space on Wii. But a 360 sequel would be nice too.

Yea, if anyone has a spare 360 DJ code - may I haz?

I'm going to go purchase the whole thing at Best Buy and try to rent/buy(used) the game. So then I'm not committed to it if I do not like it.

[quote name='zewone']It's not the RE1 mansion. I'm really glad the 360 version won't have the garbage motion controls tacked on.[/QUOTE]:roll:

Best Buy and Gamestop have demos of it, DarkNessBuddy. Try it before you buy it.[quote name='dallow']You mean the case is big? Because the turntable is tiny by comparison.

The DLC tracks are:
Queen-Radio Ga Ga vs MJ Blige something
Gorrilaz-Dare vs something something

;)

TFN. You picked up PS3 version?
[/QUOTE]Yep; loving it so far. I almost have all setlists unlocked and played a good two hours just now with thekeybladewars. :)

[quote name='zewone']It's not the RE1 mansion. I'm really glad the 360 version won't have the garbage motion controls tacked on.[/QUOTE]Is it mandatory? If so, that stinks.

Hrm - why all the DJ hero love all of a sudden? I played it in best buy and I dunno if I'd spend time with it if it was free.. I played on hard and it was better than regular but still kinda boring. And not a lot of connection with the music, but i dunno. I don't get into it's music style either.

*Stares at grindhouse girl whose name I cant remember*

Signed out Borderlands today, and I have to say I don't see why everyone likes it. It feels like a shitty Fallout 3 with co-op. I'll play it some more tomorrow and see what happens.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']
:roll:[/QUOTE]

What's that for? Your assburgers or because you love motion controls? Or are you just sucking off Sorny's cock again?

[quote name='jer7583']I finished Dead Space Extraction tonight - By far the BEST 3rd party game on Wii. Not that it's hard to do, but it was a really top notch game. [/QUOTE]
1: I forget, but you weren't big on NMH, right?
2: Enormous failure of market research, that game.

[quote name='zewone']It's not the RE1 mansion. I'm really glad the 360 version won't have the garbage motion controls tacked on.[/QUOTE]

As long as it's not mandatory, extra shit is always welcome even if it is pure shit itself.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, I hope that's the case.[/QUOTE]

I'd say there's a pretty good chance that the motion control won't be mandatory. Look at RE4 Wii, you can use the wiimote or the GC controller. So I don't see why they wouldn't do the same here. That'd be just plain retarded.

Wow, thieves really don't like being called thieves.
[quote name='Cao Cao']Nintendo DSi LL (Color: Wine Red, other colors here)
[/QUOTE]
God fucking damn you, Nintendo. Is the DSi even a year old??

[quote name='benjamouth']Yeah that staircase and the dining room remind me a lot of RE1.[/QUOTE]
. . . and the fireplace, and the piano, was it "Moon light sonata" that you had to play.

I've been slowly playing through COD4, and I gotta say some of the levels are really well done, and some of them are well.... frustrating.

Wow, the camera angles for the RE5 Alternative edition scare me. Why would they bring back garbage camera angles all over again?

I must say, though.. I DO hope to be able to kill Zombies again. It would be ridicoulously easy with RE5 controls. No crappy tank moving system.

[quote name='mykevermin']http://www.the-magicbox.com/0910/game091027a.shtml

Semantically correct - but if you don't look at those screens and see reruns all over again, you're outta your fuckin' mind, hon.[/QUOTE]

I know they look a like, I wasn't sure if you actually thought it was the RE1 mansion, snookums.

[quote name='mykevermin']But it's totally different, y'all.[/QUOTE]
Sony PlayStation 3.

254.gif
232.gif

Ah thanks everyone!

Birthdays are usually quiet affairs for me, so the replies are nice to read as I work late tonight at the office.

Then it's off home to have myself a slice of some homemade tres leches cake, and maybe play something for a bit before going to bed.

[quote name='Maklershed']I don't want to play any more Brutal Legend. I feel bad quitting now though. I think I'm not too terribly far from the end.[/QUOTE]

quitter. :nottalking:

[quote name='The Crotch']1: I forget, but you weren't big on NMH, right?
2: Enormous failure of market research, that game.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I dropped NMH pretty quick. I watched most of it on youtube, didn't care for the gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back