GGT 64: Memory Expansion Pak Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
has potential. I just hope they get the combat working, because a lot of those acrobatic games really fuck up when it comes to throwing down. Still, I think it looks a lot more interesting than the previous games ever did.

Fallout 3
RE5
Resistance 2
Infinite Undiscovery
Last Remnant
Tales of Vesperia
Tales of Symphonia 2
Dead Space
Mercenaries 2
Final Fantasy IV
Soul Calibur 4
Chrono Trigger
Patapon 2
Loco Roco 2
Castlevania OoE

Plus more i'm sure I've forgotten. You people can keep being bitter. I have plenty of stuff to look forward to.

Oh man that looks great! I'm really excited for that game, especially when I saw the initial character art because it was amazing.

Yea, aside from the weak showing at E3 from both companies.

2008 and 2009 is still STRONG for games.

I haven't been this excited in years.

So much coming out for all the genres.

I'm a fighting game fan so I shit my pants every hour.

Yeah, first time I've been really interested in a PoP game outside the original. >_<

I'm not an art critic, but that's the best art direction in a game I've seen outside of Japan this generation.

There are a lot of games releasing in the next year. Unless you only have a Wii.

fuck it, I bit on the entire The Who pack for Rock Band. Thanks, Honda.

If I make a new Live Gamertag on my console and still have a 'upgrade to 1 month of gold fo free" thing, will it automatically make it Gold? Can I keep it silver?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish these big three pressers were still about games. Oh well. I am going to play some 360. Also Secret of Mana should be here this week. I can't wait!

Wow, I really thought MS's conference would be the low point of the 3. I certianly wouldn't call it the high point now, but Nintendo and Sony certainly didn't do anything better. :p

I think I'm more jazzed for Capcom's stuff than anything any of the 1st parties are doing. MM9, RE5, SF2HD, 1942, Bionic Command Rearmed...

[quote name='Kendal']I wish these big three pressers were still about games. Oh well. [/QUOTE]

yea...i dont give a flying fuck about video downloads, i want fucking GAMES!!!

sry i left the chat, my internet connection went down >_

Did anyone catch that Valkyria Chronicles on PSP was apparently an oops moment? Looks like they accidentally threw some VC footage in the PSP reel, judging by the release afterwards only mentioning it for PS3.

Whoops, figure I skip page 2 and that's where it was. Makes sense cause that would have been a wacky-ass out of nowhere thing to show at E3.

Nintendo's conference sucked pretty badly, but at least Sega tossed out a Mad World trailer afterward to make me excited about something coming to the console. If the WiiSpeak somehow works with old games (running in the background or something) that would be awesome, otherwise I don't really expect many games to utilize it beyond AC which I doubt I'll get into.

Sony pretty much won by default unless MS robbing Sony of FFXIII exclusivity had that large an impact on you.

[quote name='refusedchaos']it was? that blows

wtf is up with Sony? they supposely had a 12 rehearsal and we get stuttering Jack and wrong VC footage[/quote]I'm really curious if FFXIII was truly gutted from their presentation after the MS announcement.

I mentioned it earlier :p

---

Regarding CT DS:

So yes. After my hands on at E3... Chrono Trigger DS is the same game we all know and love and then some…

It had the PS1 introduction sequence and upon starting the game you will notice the bottom touch screen is a map screen.

After speaking with some representatives that were present I was able to find out that the final game will have all of the features from the PlayStation port of Chrono Trigger without the load times. This is good news and is proving to be the definitive version of the game.

The music and sound cues were spot on and the graphics looked as good as ever on the tiny DS screen. Another added note is now you can control the party’s movement by use of the touch screen. Also mentioned was the alternate active time battle setting the game will feature. More info on that in the near future.

Can’t wait until later this year!

for some reason, the guy who did the 360 conference and the square enix guy had that cocky look to their face..i fucking wanted to kicked their ass (and wanted to yell out if i was there "U GOT A SMALL DICK!!!!!!!!!!!")...i HATE people who have that look

I'm pumped about ...

God of War 3
Fallout 3
RE5
Gears 2
Too Human
Star Ocean 2
Resistance 2
Killzone 2

I'm interested in ..

FF13
Tales of Vesperia
Pixel Junk Eden

I'm sure there's a lot more that I'm not remembering

[quote name='MarkMan']I mentioned it earlier :p

---

Regarding CT DS:

So yes. After my hands on at E3... Chrono Trigger DS is the same game we all know and love and then some…

It had the PS1 introduction sequence and upon starting the game you will notice the bottom touch screen is a map screen.

After speaking with some representatives that were present I was able to find out that the final game will have all of the features from the PlayStation port of Chrono Trigger without the load times. This is good news and is proving to be the definitive version of the game.

The music and sound cues were spot on and the graphics looked as good as ever on the tiny DS screen. Another added note is now you can control the party’s movement by use of the touch screen. Also mentioned was the alternate active time battle setting the game will feature. More info on that in the near future.

Can’t wait until later this year!

[/QUOTE]

How near is this near future? I demands to know if the alternate ATB = harder.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm pumped about ...

God of War 3
Fallout 3
RE5
Gears 2
Too Human
Star Ocean 2
Resistance 2
Killzone 2

I'm interested in ..

FF13
Tales of Vesperia
Pixel Junk Eden

I'm sure there's a lot more that I'm not remembering[/QUOTE]
Too Human? rly? the demo was utter ass

I don't see how any one can hate on Microsoft's conference, they reconfirmed my belief that is the best system this generation.

What WOW'd me.

Exclusive: Gears of War 2 (new gameplay footage, confirmation of riding brumaks, Horde gameplay), Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (more gameplay that confirms this game will be badass), Left 4 Dead, Rock Band 2 (timed with an amazing track list).

XBLA Exclusive: Banjo-Kazooie (including the ability to unlock things for Nuts & Bolts), Portal: Still Alive, and South Park (it can't suck worse then the N64 one).

Multi: Resident Evil 5 (same amazing gameplay from RE4 with next-gen graphics, new envirornments, and the kicker.. online co-op), Fallout 3 (Bioshock and Oblivion had a post-apocalyptic love child that has exclusive content on 360), Final Fantasy XIII (can you say megaton?), Far Cry 2 (seriously overlooked, some of the videos for this game look amazing), then there is my NHL and Madden I so dearly love, as well as Mirror's Edge (if the gameplay can hold up), and Quantam of Solace (we are holding you by Goldeneye's standard).

Combined this with...

The ability to copy my games to my hard drive so the disc drive doesn't have to spin, therefore no more having the 360 sounding like a jet engine combined with faster loading times.

The new dashboard looks slick. It looks just as functional as the current dashboard just cosmetically a lot of different. I think I will grow accustomed to it very quickly.

And finally the Netflix announcement is huge but I'm holding out a bit longer until they announce Netflix in HD.

=

pretty fucking awesome E3.

I think instead of having another music/party game if MS would have announced even a semi MEGA announcement they could have won E3 no questions asked. But I get what they are going for.
the money

[quote name='nyprimus4']The new dashboard looks slick. It looks just as functional as the current dashboard just cosmetically a lot of different. I think I will grow accustomed to it very quickly.[/quote]
I just want to know if I can still use the themes that I have when we get the new update.

the new dashboard looks ok but the avatars fucks it up for me....why is everyone loving the video download stuff? id rather have a physical copy of it that i can bring around with me....cant wait for the BK xbl game, cant wait to relive old memories

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']yeah, themes seem to have been abandoned or something... at least give people who purchased them refunds.[/quote]
Thankfully I didn't buy alot of them (just the Witchblade and Bioshock themes). But I'll still be annoyed if I were unable to use them. The same with Gamerpics...

[quote name='refusedchaos']the new dashboard looks ok but the avatars fucks it up for me....why is everyone loving the video download stuff? id rather have a physical copy of it that i can bring around with me[/quote]
I like owning a copy of a DVD as well. But if I'm renting a video I could care less if I have a physical copy or not.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I like owning a copy of a DVD as well. But if I'm renting a video I could care less if I have a physical copy or not.[/QUOTE]

i usually "rent" videos on my computer ether way before i buy.

fuck Sony, $15 for a digital movie is expensive!!!

[quote name='nyprimus4']Anyone in here a subscriber to Netflix that can comment on their service?[/QUOTE]

my friend gots it and he said its good

I have Netflix and i like it. I have no PC so I can only watch the streamed movies on my laptop which is loud and burns. I can't wait for the 360 streaming!

I had Netflix for a month for their free trial and it was pretty good...I cancelled it though since I only wanted it for the trial :p

[quote name='nyprimus4']In terms of movie selection? When the DVD drops on big releases is it out on Netflix that day, that week, when?[/QUOTE]
movie selection is great...idk about release days

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back