GGT 64: Memory Expansion Pak Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Netflix up their BR/HD library yet? Kinda holdin' back 'cause o' that.

Well that, and the wife and I hardly have time for movies. Yeesh, I hardly have time for games and I try to play a little each night, when all the other family stuff is taken care of.

Man, Bilzzard lowered the mount cap to 30. I'm so close to upping for a month just to see how fast it is to level to 60. Never did get my BE pally past 41. :p

I believe Netflix only carries Blu and dropped HD-DVD when the white flag was raised. They have a lot of Blu on the site. Not the greatest, but it is a start and more than decent.

Let me clarify a little.

If the game was called "Princess" and the avatar was a fat chick, I might not piss about it. But calling it "Fat Princess", now that's just exploitive. It might be a good game, but you lost me at that attempt at marketing.

It's not like they call other games with female avatars "Skinny Half Naked Chick Kicks Ass", right?

And no, I wouldn't necessarily buy that game, although I'd take a lot of screen caps. >_

[quote name='Chacrana']Fat Princess looks lame.

I want to see some shots of Bayonetta in action, but conceptually, it sounds good.[/QUOTE]

Lame in a good way. Don't hate cuz the girl don't rate on a level of masturbate.

Don't hate wut u can't mastabate. But dat gameplay look liek it don't rate.

Still it might not b too late.

To correct wut's on da plate.

Fat bitch need to escalate.

She's fat enough for me to hate

Tho it ain't got to do with masturbate

Gameplay don't look so great

I'd give it a three outta eight

Searching for Fat Princess on 1up gives me these ad results:

Big & Beautiful Singles
Free to Join. 1000's of pictures & video's of Big & Beautiful Singles
www.BBPeopleMeet.com

Chubby
Free Membership & Photo Gallery Meet BBW Singles Now!
www.BBWPersonalsPlus.com

So is Fat Princess basically Warcraft, with something to carry back at the end of the level?

I'm going to OKC tomorrow which means gamestop. Hope I can find a Singstar to get with the coupon.

Mad World looks great but I'm not buying another wii for it.

So now Sony has Resistance PSP, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, 2 SOCOM games, and Massive Action Game. When the hell did Sony become the shooter company??

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I guess I'm alone... Like what TMK is to PS3, I am to unique/odd/indy games

or something along those lines >_

[quote name='pete5883']So now Sony has Resistance PSP, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, 2 SOCOM games, and Massive Action Game. When the hell did Sony become the shooter company??[/quote]When they surrendered Japan, I think.

[quote name='pete5883']So now Sony has Resistance PSP, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, 2 SOCOM games, and Massive Action Game. When the hell did Sony become the shooter company??[/quote]

When it was 1 year too late.

So is Sony officially killing off BC? My understanding is that the new 80GB SKU is going to be the only one - no mention of a price drop for the 40GB and the MGS4 bundle is "limited." Should we count on the introduction of yet another $500 SKU, or are we done?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I guess I'm alone... Like what TMK is to PS3, I am to unique/odd/indy games

or something along those lines >_

Sounds like you either a own a PS2 already, or you'll just buy another. 10 year life cycle indeed. :p

Plus, Sony actually makes money by putting old shit into PSN as opposed to letting you play it for "free" with BC.

Heck MS is middle fingering the rest of BC and releasing old games on XBL. It's a copy-my-feature year!

I feel as if they're making as many FPS's as possible hoping that one of them becomes the next Halo, so they can exploit it to kingdom come.

[quote name='pete5883']I feel as if they're making as many FPS's as possible hoping that one of them becomes the next Halo, so they can exploit it to kingdom come.[/quote]
Microsoft research showed they needed JRPG's and Sony research showed they needed shooters.

They are already exploiting those FPSes as franchises. SOCOM is especially crusty. I'd more interested if they improved the textures and modeling on SOCOM to actually make it look like a PS3 game.

As for Halo, it's ok for what it is, but I prefer COD4. UT and other Sci-Fi-ish shooters just make me nauseous for some reason. I mus' be old. :p

Hey nyprimus, I got the Cables today. Haven't tried them out, but they look great! Sent you some positive feedback.

In other news, I want Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest For Booty...now.

I forgot about Mercs 2 until they showed it in that PS2 montage. It must be behind schedule if we haven't heard more about it.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Why aren't more people talking about Mercenaries 2? I loved the first one, and this one looks like MOTS and I'm not complaining.[/quote]

What I played of the first one it had a great concept and an awesome crappy feel similar to EDF 2017. Kind of buggy but you look away because it is a damn fun game and doesn't take away from the awesome. I am going to get Merc 2. Probably not day one though.

They released a few new trailers the past couple days, all with the release date in them. So I don't think it's behind schedule. Just seems no one cares about it but me T.T

I'm kinda bummed that Animal Crossing for Wii graphically looks just like the Gamecube version. Oh well, I'll still get it.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']They released a few new trailers the past couple days, all with the release date in them. So I don't think it's behind schedule. Just seems no one cares about it but me T.T[/quote]

I care.

Animal Crossing was a huge disappointment.

It's the Gamecube version all over again.

What did I expect from the Wii though? :roll:

[quote name='zewone']Animal Crossing was a huge disappointment.

It's the Gamecube version all over again.

What did I expect from the Wii though? :roll:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm seriously going to sell my Wii as soon as I finish Tales of Symphonia 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back