GGT 64: Memory Expansion Pak Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't sell my Wii. Too much invested into it--got some solid VC titles stored on there. Plus it is a good console for the kiddies. :p My son likes Wii Fit.

And Mercenaries looks ok. I'm down for any game w/co-op. Will get when it goes on sale or if I can otherwise find it for less than MSRP.

The original Mercenaries was kinda boring. I mean, yeah, you can blow shit up, but they don't really build a good game around it.

conference.gif

That is the best gif ever, saved!

Thanks chacrana. i've been playing every night for a few weeks and feel like I've gotten nowhere! just finished the opera scene. I'm only 8 hours in though.

lolz @ the gif kendal. That was fast...

Yeah F the rest of E3. I'm gonna go home and play SFIV...in my dreams.. :(

I wish I could take credit. It is just too damn funny to keep to myself. I think I found a new avatar though. ;)

I should be getting a WiiFit if they come in today at my local GameStop. I hope they do.

[quote name='Chacrana']The original Mercenaries was kinda boring. I mean, yeah, you can blow shit up, but they don't really build a good game around it.[/QUOTE]
Was quite good for me. I even played through it 3 times just to use all 3 characters, even though nothing really changes (except the languages you can understand).

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Why aren't more people talking about Mercenaries 2? I loved the first one, and this one looks like MOTS and I'm not complaining.[/QUOTE]

It's been delayed for, what, 2 years? That makes it easy to forget about.

[quote name='zewone']Animal Crossing was a huge disappointment.

It's the Gamecube version all over again.[/QUOTE]
Nintendo should be embarrassed. They didn't even pretend they added anything significant to the game, they basically ran down the feature list of the N64 version. Oh look, you can fish in this game! And send your friends letters!

Someone with skills needs to make an animated gif of Reggie playing that jet ski game, sped up. I predict hilarity.

[quote name='ninja dog']That is the best gif ever, saved!

Thanks chacrana. i've been playing every night for a few weeks and feel like I've gotten nowhere! just finished the opera scene. I'm only 8 hours in though.[/QUOTE]

You're about a third of the way through.

[quote name='daroga']I hate moving. :p[/quote]It's stressful, but once it's done, it's done. And this is a good move, right? =)

[quote name='Chacrana']The original Mercenaries was kinda boring. I mean, yeah, you can blow shit up, but they don't really build a good game around it.[/quote]I thought it was decent enough. Not epic, but not terrible.

Chris Jacobs: "does it have an mp3 player?"
Fiona: "yes."
Chris: "it does?"
Fiona: "no."

...Phil Lamar, he did the voice of Chris Jacobs. Isnt he the Green Lantern also?

[quote name='guinaevere']

Chris Jacobs: "does it have an mp3 player?"
Fiona: "yes."
Chris: "it does?"
Fiona: "no."

...Phil Lamar, he did the voice of Chris Jacobs. Isnt he the Green Lantern also?[/QUOTE]
He does a lot of voices including Vamp from MGS and Samurai Jack.

[quote name='whoknows']I wonder what the odds are that the Lost Planet movie will be good. David Hayter is writing the script, so that's a plus.[/QUOTE]

He wrote X-Men 2 and 3 so the chance isn't very high.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']He does a lot of voices including Vamp from MGS and Samurai Jack.[/quote]What character(s) did he do from Samurai Jack?

And is Time Crisis 4 with the gun worth picking up?

[quote name='zewone']He wrote X-Men 2 and 3 so the chance isn't very high.[/QUOTE]

He actually only wrote the first two X-Men movies and those were decent. I wasn't a huge fan of them, but they were definitely better than X3 which was awful.

According to IMDB Screenplay for X1 and story for X2

[quote name='guinaevere']What character(s) did he do from Samurai Jack?

And is Time Crisis 4 with the gun worth picking up?[/QUOTE]

Depends how much, because right now that's the only game supporting Guncon 4. If you like TC games then you'll like TC4 since it plays like a TC game. Come to think of it, are there any games announced that'll use the Guncon 4?

Good luck daroga with the rest of the move!

on top of that, I really hate my spanish class right now... thank god it's the last damn academic class I'll ever have to take again.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Jack lol.[/quote]I'm pretty swift. :cool:

[quote name='suko_32']Depends how much, because right now that's the only game supporting Guncon 4. If you like TC games then you'll like TC4 since it plays like a TC game.[/quote]I've enjoyed TC games in the arcade. A GameRush not terribly far has the game wth the guncon for $45 used, but in mint condition. I could use that credit to better ends.

Come to think of it, are there any games announced that'll use the Guncon 4?
No clue. I just want some luvin' for that triple.

[quote name='zewone']Look at the new PoP screens:[/quote]ooh, that looks interesting.

Good god that is so beautiful and badass looking! It's like 3-D Yoshi's island, except theres a dude with a sword killing stuff!

[quote name='zewone']Perfect.

I'm trying to have a brave opinion.[/QUOTE]

:)

I'm just glad people like this new PoP look. If not I'd be pretty damn depressed right now >_<

time to sleep, wake up, do spanish, go home, sleep, wake up, and hopefully do the next piece for Daroga :)

I enjoy light gun games, but yeah, the Guncon4 is only good for one game and TC4 honestly isn't all that great. Played in arcade mode, it's good for short bursts, but the mission mode is clunky with the Guncon's built-in analog controller and is more frustrating than it needs to be. It'd be a great pick up for $20 or less though. :p

As for the new PoP, I'm just amazed that kind of art style is coming from outside of Japan.

What an amazing All Star Game. 15 innings of stingy defense. I think I am going to get a SNES baseball game. Ken Griffey Jr Presents is what I am thinking. Daroga and I talked about it tonight. It can be found for cheap.

[quote name='MarkMan']Wait til' you guys see Dead Rising II... and yes it IS in development :x[/quote]

!!!!!! :drool:
also i still need to get further than the 1st area in dead rising but man its hard not mess around and just kill stuff...especially in the matinence tunnel :lol:

[quote name='MarkMan']I'm home now, fuck the rest of E3. I'm going back up to LA on Friday for some SF IV ;)[/quote]
see you there!

yay free pizza!

it's no bronx pizza though =(

Dead Rising + Wii? Yuck, sounds like awkward in an awkward fest.

Isn't Dead Rising II being outsourced? Not that it matters. I just hope some of the clunkiness of the original game is improved upon.

Aaaannd, I'm off for a little PSP action before bed. I think I'm the last guy to post in GGT most nights. :p

Started up Final Fantasy X. Just got past the Blitzball tourney. The ball game was kinda wonky, but I'm enjoying the overall story so far.

I also got a nice PS2 RPG haul the other day at FYE. They had a buy 3 used, get 1 free deal. For about $50 I picked up:

Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter (used, no instructions)
Dragon Quest VIII (used)
Final Fantasy X-2 (new/sealed)
Final Fantasy XII (used)
Xenosaga II (used)
Xenosaga III (new/sealed)

The ones that are new were marked as used, but they were still sealed. I also picked up a couple of used (but still sealed) DS games (Wario: Touched & Pokemon Ranger) that I plan on giving away as B-day gifts to my newphew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back