GGT 89 Brought to you by Beast Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no no. Violence isn't there to portray insanity. Violence is there because of the insanity. But the insanity manifests itself in other ways, like the laughing to one's self. Do you need it? Well, maybe not. But it reinforces that what you're watching is fucked up.

We are clearly not working on the same show. You should sell your trash to cinemax or Vivid and I'll show my miniseries at Cannes' film festival.

I bet mine would go to Cannes.

I bet it could even get nominated for an Oscar for being Independent.

Dude, it could be a media blitz! I could start my superhero inspired sex toy business off it, too!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I bet mine would go to Cannes.

I bet it could even get nominated for an Oscar for being Independent.[/QUOTE]

I bet it'd actually win a Razzie.

anyone think the MK KE will be hard to find? noticed that the TE is sold out at amazon and other places so now im extremely tempted to get the KE just in case

[quote name='Nelo Ice']anyone think the MK KE will be hard to find? noticed that the TE is sold out at amazon and other places so now im extremely tempted to get the KE just in case[/QUOTE]

Didn't know that many people cared about MK.

Now I want the TE :lol:

Dude, if boobs really made the noise they do in that commercial when they bounce together, that would be the coolest thing EVER. I'd be going around punching chicks in the boobs just to make that sound.

[quote name='whoknows']Didn't know that many people cared about MK.

Now I want the TE :lol:[/QUOTE]

appareantly MK special editions do really well

http://www.trmk.org/news/12470/mk_v...es_55_of_first_week_of_sales_at_gamestop.html
Raines was addressing the strengths of Collector's Editions of games during their first week of sales. Four games' (Metal Gear Solid 4, Gears of War 2, Fable II, and Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe) collector's editions sales consisted of more than 20% of the game's total first-week revenue. The big superstar for GameStop was Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe, whose collector's edition sales consisted of a whopping 55%.

[quote name='Chacrana']Maybe your next fiancee should be chinese and you could live this commercial.[/QUOTE]
I could do that. I do love me Asian women

[quote name='Chacrana']Do you like the things he said about his balls, or do you like his balls?[/QUOTE]

He just likes balls in general.

I liked the things he said about his balls, because I know I'm going to get an awkward e-mail from him later asking me "What's up?" and I'll ask him if he's checked his prostate then.

Man, my PS3 is taking forever to update.

I want some fuckin' gummi bears.

Edit: Think my fiancee snapped, she says we're talking about something right now and in reality we're just sitting here not talking to each other.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']^___^ Awesome. I knew you'd love it.[/QUOTE]

fuck you, my fury still has not settled.

[quote name='whoknows']It's the 1 year anniversary of FFXIII.

Who's playing it today to celebrate?[/QUOTE]

I'm breaking somebody's copy to celebrate.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I want some fuckin' gummi bears.

Edit: Think my fiancee snapped, she says we're talking about something right now and in reality we're just sitting here not talking to each other.[/QUOTE]

Not talking can say a lot. :nottalking:

[quote name='distgfx']fuck you, my fury still has not settled.

I'm breaking somebody's copy to celebrate.[/QUOTE]

Good good. . .release your anger. . .

Just dump that cow Joel. Stay single so you can find some FOB asian girl to bang.

Asian girls are easily facinated by the white man. And even more easily seduced by the black man.

Oh goody, amazon shipping MLB 11 and DA2 to me.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Good good. . .release your anger. . .[/QUOTE]

criticface.jpg

[quote name='gunm']
Asian girls are easily facinated by the white man. And even more easily seduced by the black man.
[/QUOTE]

But Azns are smart, so they'd never marry the black man.

[quote name='Chacrana']Are you just trying to piss me off?

Shows need less realistic violence and more horrifically unrealistic violence. Impossibly large lakes of blood, slashing people's necks to release fountains of arterial spray and then bathing in it. Such is perfection.

Frankly, I think shows like Skins are more likely to fuck up kids even farther than violent shows at this point. And I'm not even joking.[/QUOTE]

and this is why 80s action movies are the best.

[quote name='gunm']Just dump that cow Joel. Stay single so you can find some FOB asian girl to bang.

[/QUOTE]Asian girls are great, I've never dated a bad one.

[quote name='distgfx']
criticface.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I USED TO LOVE THE CRITIC!
[quote name='Chacrana']But Azns are smart, so they'd never marry the black man.[/QUOTE] Isn't Rei married to an asian chick?

[quote name='distgfx']I'm breaking somebody's copy to celebrate.[/QUOTE]

You should steal someone's copy and then send it to me.

Man, i forgot how fast this thread moves. I take a four hour nap, and come back to ready FOUR pages. FOUR?!
I can't even read man, I'm thinking about hiring some dumb motherfucker to read it to me.

[quote name='whoknows']You should steal someone's copy and then send it to me.[/QUOTE]

Only if you promise to break it so I can watch it on youtube.

[quote name='linkpwns']Man, i forgot how fast this thread moves. I take a four hour nap, and come back to ready FOUR pages. FOUR?!
I can't even read man, I'm thinking about hiring some dumb motherfucker to read it to me.[/QUOTE]

If you had skype, I would read to you.

I changed my avatar to my alter-ego, David Duchovny.

Any good gaming podcasts to listen to these days?
I always jump on that occasional Out of the Game, but I've recently been listening to IGN Game Scoop, IdleThumbs...
I've gotta be missing something.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']linkpwns is on drugs.
we're not even to page 4 yet.
[/QUOTE]

I thought this went without saying...

[quote name='Chacrana']If you had skype, I would read to you.[/QUOTE]
How sweet. Do I have to buy you dinner first?
I am seriously bringing my headset back from my house this week though. So we don't have to play dat A-Button simulator to chat anymore.

[quote name='distgfx']Looks like Chac has found a new lover.[/QUOTE]
New? :p

[quote name='linkpwns']I changed my avatar to my alter-ego, David Duchovny.

Any good gaming podcasts to listen to these days?
I always jump on that occasional Out of the Game, but I've recently been listening to IGN Game Scoop, IdleThumbs...
I've gotta be missing something.[/QUOTE]

The lost GGTCast episode 5 is probably still on your hard drive. Maybe listen to that again.

[quote name='Chacrana']The lost GGTCast episode 5 is probably still on your hard drive. Maybe listen to that again.[/QUOTE]

I think it's on my sister's computer now. That poor thing.
Or at least, on the harddrive in it.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']WTF is this RAPTR shit?

Detective mode.[/QUOTE]
last.fm for video games; or, another way to flaunt how little ass I get.

[quote name='distgfx']Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were Chac's ex. AWKWARD![/QUOTE]

Why should it be awkward? Now you guys have something in common! :D

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What is your PS3 updating? :3 Is 3.60 live?
[/QUOTE]
Yep! It went up pretty early compared to what it normally seems to update. Soon as it got done updating I bought into PSN+ and now I'm downloading all my free stuffs. I need more PSN monies now, so I can buy Cho Aniki.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yep! It went up pretty early compared to what it normally seems to update. Soon as it got done updating I bought into PSN+ and now I'm downloading all my free stuffs. I need more PSN monies now, so I can buy Cho Aniki.[/QUOTE]

I bought that game along with a bunch of other PS1 imports. How can anyone resist this:

Cho-Aniki.jpg

[quote name='ihadFG']Why should it be awkward? Now you guys have something in common! :D[/QUOTE]

Gross.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yep! It went up pretty early compared to what it normally seems to update. Soon as it got done updating I bought into PSN+ and now I'm downloading all my free stuffs. I need more PSN monies now, so I can buy Cho Aniki.[/QUOTE]

Not up for me...

[quote name='ihadFG']I bought that game along with a bunch of other PS1 imports. How can anyone resist this:

Cho-Aniki.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I pretty much just want to try it because I haven't played it yet and I've probably heard about it for forever. I'm debating about whether or not I'd get MM3, too.

Edit: You sign into PSN and go check for updats, Uraizen? That's how I got updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back