GGT88... Megaman 9? Thread by the new guy?!?! Now with 200% more hot azn chix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Ratchet certainly isn't as good as some people claim it is. Maybe if they focused on making the gameplay special rather than just the weapons...

[quote name='daroga']
Bioshock was the nicest wrapper a very mediocre shooter ever got![/QUOTE]

Meh. You like the Wii so you're take on games is moot! ;)

I just sent you a PM :)
Guess it wasn't needed.
Get on dat 360, Imma invite you to one of those fancy player matches.
It's cool that you can unlock the achievements on player match as well, except for the level 20 one.

[quote name='distgfx']Oh yea? Well ... *looks at your sig* ... Ratchet sucks, beat that.[/quote]yeah, I don't care for Ratchet too much either. There's nothing really wrong with it, I just don't have any desire to play it anymore. If I want to play a shooty-action game, there's games that do it better. If I want to play a platformer, there's games that do it better. It's kind of a jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none sort of game. I think it's gonna hit Goozex before it gets a price drop.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Meh. You like the Wii so you're take on games is moot! ;)[/quote]Oh yeah?! Your tastes are SLIGHTLY varied from MINE!?! LET'S FIGHT!!!

I'm actually trying to remember what the last Wii game I bought was. Mario Kart? Er, no, Blast Works for $10 at Best Buy. Probably not quite worth that much.

[quote name='daroga']yeah, I don't care for Ratchet too much either. There's nothing really wrong with it, I just don't have any desire to play it anymore. If I want to play a shooty-action game, there's games that do it better. If I want to play a platformer, there's games that do it better. It's kind of a jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none sort of game. I think it's gonna hit Goozex before it gets a price drop.[/quote]

I have failed in insulting what I thought you liked. I shall now go cry in a corner and play my DS.

[quote name='daroga']This is all very, very true.

Bioshock was the nicest wrapper a very mediocre shooter ever got![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chacrana']Well Ratchet certainly isn't as good as some people claim it is. Maybe if they focused on making the gameplay special rather than just the weapons...[/QUOTE]

Both are exactly how I feel.

[quote name='daroga']
Oh yeah?! Your tastes are SLIGHTLY varied from MINE!?! LET'S FIGHT!!!
[/QUOTE]

It's all good.

Though our tastes are definitely more than slightly varied. You like hard, old school games (Mega Man 9, Space Invader Extereme). I don't. You like action games like NGII. I didn't.

I only play games in HD (outside the DS anyway), you're fine with the Wii. You're focused on gamplay totally, I honestly care more about atmosphere and story. Gameplay needs to be there, but without that I don't have the attention span to play through most games just for gamplay these days.

:D

So pretty different. I pretty much only enjoy FPS and maybe a western RPG if I have time for them, along with the occasional 2D platformer or castlevnia game and puzzlers on the DS.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']
The world...I believe it ends with me? Then Pushing Daisies and Dirty Sexy Money.[/QUOTE]

Pushing Daisies is Wed. at 8.

playing The Punisher (with uncensored patch) game for ps2 atm. Its pretty decent, i love the guesome kills. Favorite line so far "Hey Punisher! You got a big rep but a small dick!" :rofl:

I bought The Punisher for PC for $5 a long time ago. Barely played it, but I did use the uncensored patch for it too. It seemed decent for 5 bucks.

I need to get me some TWEWY.

I played a little COD4. I sucked hard. I was rusty, and I started playing CSS after I stopped COD, so I tried to play COD like CSS, and that doesn't work well.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Bioshock was amazing. I'm even buying it again on the PS3.[/quote]

Totally, can't resist 'dem extras.

Yeah, if the PS3 one has significant extras, I'll sell the 360 version and get dat PS3 one.
Any info available on whats extra in the PS3 version?

I like how I got four pages in and found the phrase "Sugary Cunt."

I'm reading this for school.

So why the fuck can't we read Catcher in the Rye, again?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I like how I got four pages in and found the phrase "Sugary Cunt."

I'm reading this for school.

So why the fuck can't we read Catcher in the Rye, again?[/QUOTE]

you cant? we had too

[quote name='Azumangaman']Yeah, if the PS3 one has significant extras, I'll sell the 360 version and get dat PS3 one.
Any info available on whats extra in the PS3 version?[/quote]
A new difficulty setting and the rest of the content seems to be some challenge missions. It's not really enough new content to really interest me in buying the game a second time for a full $60 especially when there are other new games I'd like to buy...

So, like, how do the SATs work? Is it, like, given in portions where you finish one and then wait 3 hours with nothing to do while everyone else finishes? Or do you just get the whole bitch, fuck it, and then go home?

[quote name='Moxio']Phony? :\[/quote]

The second most common word in Catcher of the Rye.

2 360 related things:

1) I got a completely pink screen when using component. I switched to composite and it worked fine. The connection to the monitor didn't change... so is that a sign this 360 is on its way out?

2) Tried to connect to Azumangaman, and couldn't do it. I honestly think not being able to connect happens more often than not... why does this shitty service cost money again?

[quote name='Chacrana']If I met mamesj irl, I'd know it, because I'd smell somebody with no game.[/quote]

2qnb635.gif

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']So, like, how do the SATs work? Is it, like, given in portions where you finish one and then wait 3 hours with nothing to do while everyone else finishes? Or do you just get the whole bitch, fuck it, and then go home?

The second most common word in Catcher of the Rye.[/QUOTE]

You get one section at a time.

Wario Land's pretty damn good. Blew through Area 2 this evening, added some variety to the level structure. I like the replayability more than Galaxy, since levels are much shorter and you have 3 treasures and 3-5 objectives to attempt.

Played a lot of DQIV on my long weekend at the parents', I think I'm somewhere near the endgame. Just gotta grab another item or two. I hope the endgame is in the northeast corner of the map, I don't think I've gone there at all yet. I don't like the way they decide to stop giving you hints on where to go the last quarter of the game, but I'm enjoying my first real trip into Dragon Quest nonetheless.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Oh what tits.

So how long does this shit take? Like, my whole life?[/quote]
4 hours, maybe? Suck it up. Been 10 years since I took it, yikes!

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Oh what tits.

So how long does this shit take? Like, my whole life?[/quote]

you wanna trade an SAT for an LSAT? LSAT is only like 3 hours. That's a whole hour shorter!

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']A new difficulty setting and the rest of the content seems to be some challenge missions. It's not really enough new content to really interest me in buying the game a second time for a full $60 especially when there are other new games I'd like to buy...[/QUOTE]
New areas as well as trophies.

I'll buy Bioshock PS3 when its cheaper. I can wait.
And I don't know why I couldn't connect with you Chac. That sucked.
Is anybody still having lag issues with SCIV on 360? Because its as lag free as VF5 for me. Works PERFECTLY. I think I've had 1 or 2 slight issues with lag.
LOVE the game.

got home from class... I'm way too ahead in all my classes. I'm done with all my homework a week in advance. in the mean time I am going to try and edit some video for my school's dean and work on a new animated film I've been itching to do.

also I got to go to a meeting to start planning a new gallery show. genna be awesome again. this time I'll post pics for yous guys.

I got over a hard part I was stuck in in wipeout HD yesterday... genna see if I can take it to the limit today >_<

hope I get my Little Big Planet beta code tomorrow from gamespot like they promised.

W00! New game by Treasure coming out!
Bleach Versus Crusade for the Wii. I have high expectations, look at Bleach DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back