GGT88... Megaman 9? Thread by the new guy?!?! Now with 200% more hot azn chix

Status
Not open for further replies.
im probably gonna pick up the 360 version of left 4 dead at launch or sometime this year then when the pc version inevitably gets ridiculously cheap i'll pick it up then

really happy alot of PSP games will be shown at TGS... plus roughly 7 PS3 unknown titles (insert team ico stuff) + the PS3 boing boing boy game :)

nobi_nobi_boy_tgs09.jpg

why can Gabe get his head out of Microsoft's pants and make his games for ps3 also? "we dont have ps3 devs" MY ASS!!! im glad that EA is steping up, and i hope they pick up Left 4 Dead for PS3 like they want to....Valve is just full of stupid people...if they where smart, at least CSS would be on 360 by now

[quote name='refusedchaos']idk...all i can say is that i didnlt like it...it felt bleh. it has LOADS of potential. but for now, just seems like im replaying Half-Life except, it isnt good and no cool guns. but like i told distgfx, it was only a demo, maybe the full one will be better[/quote]

You also didn't like Bioshock and said it's like an extended version of ravenholem from Half Life 2. So I'm good :lol:

[quote name='distgfx']You also didn't like Bioshock and said it's like an extended version of ravenholem from Half Life 2. So I'm good :lol:[/QUOTE]

notice i said, like half life 2, but not good and no cool guns. and ill say it again, BioShock was shit, shit, shit, dirty shit.

[quote name='refusedchaos']notice i said, like half life 2, but not good and no cool guns. and ill say it again, BioShock was shit, shit, shit, dirty shit.[/quote]

I hate your opinion and will now get Left4Dead whether or not it's crap just to spite you.

[quote name='distgfx']I hate your opinion and will now get Left4Dead whether or not it's crap just to spite you.[/QUOTE]

come on, i would have had more fun if BS turn into a erotic homo fantasy than the crap i bought "Would you kindly take off your clothes, put your hands on the wall, and spread them?"

with every purchase of L4D, you are just helping Gabe deepthroat MS

[quote name='refusedchaos']come on, i would have had more fun if BS turn into a erotic homo fantasy than the crap i bought "Would you kindly take off your clothes, put your hands on the wall, and spread them?"

with every purchase of L4D, you are just helping Gabe deepthroat MS[/quote]

Buying Bioshock again for the PS3 is going to be oh so satisfying. Not just for my enjoyment but to send you into a fierce rage. I will buy Left4Dead and everything else you say is crap or 'not good.'

[quote name='refusedchaos']notice i said, like half life 2, but not good and no cool guns. and ill say it again, BioShock was shit, shit, shit, dirty shit.[/QUOTE]

Your opinion is completely invalid.

[quote name='distgfx']Buying Bioshock again for the PS3 is going to be oh so satisfying. Not just for my enjoyment but to send you into a fierce rage. I will buy Left4Dead and everything else you say is crap or 'not good.'[/QUOTE]

Maddenis crap, NBA live is crap, Cars is crap, Wall-E is crap, etc

i wont get into a fiece rage, you will make me laugh:D

[quote name='refusedchaos']Maddenis crap, NBA live is crap, Cars is crap, Wall-E is crap, etc

i wont get into a fiece rage, you will make me laugh:D[/quote]

No, see, there's crap and then there's crap. You just crossed the line girlfriend *snaps fingers*.

[quote name='distgfx']No, see, there's crap and then there's crap. You just crossed the line girlfriend *snaps fingers*.[/QUOTE]

go play DBZ Sagas, best game ever! [/sarcasm]

[quote name='refusedchaos']go play DBZ Sagas, best game ever! [/sarcasm][/quote]

...I'll find out what games you hate that are good and when I do, I'm gonna buy them so hard that you'll be all like "...Damn he bought this games hard."

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']anyone play the first? I always wanted to since I enjoy gurilla's work... even though I hear the game is glitchy as hell:
[/QUOTE]

it was ok, though headshots were like watching baloons pop XD

[quote name='distgfx']...I'll find out what games you hate that are good and when I do, I'm gonna buy them so hard that you'll be all like "...Damn he bought this games hard."[/QUOTE]

and ill be here with my money, buying new games:D

remember, that Decompress video I made? well if you do, I'm finally uploading it to youtube... if you don't you'll finally be able to watch it without having to download the whole thing.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']remember, that Decompress video I made? well if you do, I'm finally uploading it to youtube... if you don't you'll finally be able to watch it without having to download the whole thing.[/QUOTE]

i remember....you uploaded it on sendspace if i recall

Just played the Eternal Sonata Japanesee PS3 demo aka Trusty Bell. It was close to the 360 version graphically, but the town part had a little slowdown I don't remember being in the 360 demo.

Still, new content will lure me to this version when it's $30.

Hi, my name's Chacranajxy, and I'm addicted to crack. Though that's just what I call The Witcher.

Finally. fuckin' finally, there's another great RPG for the computer. Yeah, there was Mass Effect, but that was more of an action game. The Witcher is a straight up RPG, and it makes it very clear. I just started chapter 2, and I'm hopelessly addicted. Game is so damn fun. And there's actually a story! Honestly, this feels like what Oblivion should've been, and it serves to further my thinking that Oblivion isn't an RPG, it's just a slow-ass action game.

This game kicks so much ass.

I just put in 2 hours of Dark Cloud and I'm finally getting bored with it. Enter dungeon -> clear floor of monsters -> go to next floor -> clear floor of monsters -> go to next floor -> clear floor...

You get the idea. I'm pissed that these "older" games aren't holding my attention like I wish they would. Oh well. I guess I'm going to get what's left of my homework done then play Mystery Dungeon. Blah...

edit: Sick looking Zune. I'd buy it.

[quote name='Ahadi']I just put in 2 hours of Dark Cloud and I'm finally getting bored with it. Enter dungeon -> clear floor of monsters -> go to next floor -> clear floor of monsters -> go to next floor -> clear floor...

You get the idea. I'm pissed that these "older" games aren't holding my attention like I wish they would. Oh well. I guess I'm going to get what's left of my homework done then play Mystery Dungeon. Blah...

edit: Sick looking Zune. I'd buy it.[/QUOTE]

Dark Cloud 1 was pretty fun for a while, but it got old soooooo quick. The one thing I remember about the game that was excellent, though, was the soundtrack. Particularly for the second and third dungeons (it was the forest dungeon and the pirate ship.)

But yeah, the reason that game won't hold your attention now is because it couldn't even hold your attention back when it first came out.

[quote name='Chacrana']Dark Cloud 1 was pretty fun for a while, but it got old soooooo quick. The one thing I remember about the game that was excellent, though, was the soundtrack. Particularly for the second and third dungeons (it was the forest dungeon and the pirate ship.)

But yeah, the reason that game won't hold your attention now is because it couldn't even hold your attention back when it first came out.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't get enough of it back then! And the soundtrack is pretty nice, but 3 Inches of Blood just makes killing the same monsters time and again much more fun.

Also, watermelon jolly ranchers are the best flavor.

[quote name='Ahadi']Also, watermelon jolly ranchers are the best flavor.[/quote]

I couldn't agree more.

Gonna see if I can get SH:H tomorrow, doubt it's out for rental so... we'll see.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']vagina flavored jolly ranchers. yeah, it could happen. MC WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Sorry, did you turn into Jekki for the last half of that post?

Different flavored vagina jolly ranchers to match the different flavored... I don't know man. I'm not the most *ahem* experience in these matters, but there are definitely good tasting and bad tasting...

Never mind. I think I might have just opened up a very bad can of worms.

[quote name='distgfx']Clearly enough experience to make a distinction.

So are you guys ready for TEH NEWW EXBOXX EXPERIENCZEZ?![/quote]

im ready for the magical mystery experience(i think thats what they called it)
also
go eat a bowl of dick

[quote name='Chacrana']What's the new Xbox experience? Is it going to be fun now?[/quote]

No, they forgot to add that, but they have a revolutionary red controller for $65. It will change the way you think about gaming.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']im ready for the magical mystery experience(i think thats what they called it)
also
go eat a bowl of dick
[/quote]

Done.

Oh hey guys. Just thought I'd let you know I added my Dreamcast stuff to my trade list... if anyone is interested.

[quote name='distgfx']No, they forgot to add that, but they have a revolutionary red controller for $65. It will change the way you think about gaming.[/QUOTE]

You're right - they're adding incentive to quit gaming altogether!

I'm assuming you're joking about a $65 controller, though.

Witcher, eh? I'll look into that next year when I finally upgrade my PC. :whistle2:>

That Gears2 Zune does kick Halo Zune square in it's puke green ass.

Guh guh guh ghaymmmz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back