GGT88... Megaman 9? Thread by the new guy?!?! Now with 200% more hot azn chix

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chacrana']Dude, Planet Earth is the best thing to watch when you're half asleep. Coz it's so relaxing that in like 5 minutes, you're gone.[/QUOTE]
It's a great "I'm hungover and want to take a nap but am not tired enough to take a nap" show.

Bolivion continues to dominate. 32 hours in so far, I estimate I'll end up with about 150 total. Before Shivering Isles.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']New areas as well as trophies.[/quote]
I heard about the new areas but I thought they were only part of the challenges. And yeah there are trophies, but with the exception of 1 or 2 trophies they are the same as the 360 achievements.

And The Bleach games on DS were pretty fun. I played alot of the 2nd game when I pick up the import at Best Buy.

Shit, 5 hours is more hours worth of work than I do in, like, two weeks of school.

And I have to go buy some cheapass ghetto calculator

LIFE IS SO HARD

Bleach was the only anime I ever got seriously into outside of DBZ in my younger years. Now, I don't give a shit about it. The game is still great.

Not for those who don't enjoy reading Nintendo Press Conference (October 2nd) rumors:
Gamekyo started a rumor that Nintendo will announce the revival of "an old franchise that everyone is waiting for," for the Wii during the event.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Shit, 5 hours is more hours worth of work than I do in, like, two weeks of school.

And I have to go buy some cheapass ghetto calculator

LIFE IS SO HARD[/QUOTE]

5 hours in two weeks?

You have a brilliant future ahead.

One Piece= awesome.
I just wish Funimation was releasing them 26 episodes at a time.
Whatever, I'll be picking up the second "season" soon.
Soon I want to sell a TON of stuff on CAG and such....Running out of space and I have a lot of junk I don't even play/watch anymore.

I can't stand pop-anime/manga.

I've actually played Bleach DS as well as some of the PSP games and they play great. the problem is that the sole fact that they are bleach games ruin the enjoyment. It's like trying to eat a great tasting cake that looks like a week old turd with corn in it.

[quote name='Moxio']5 hours in two weeks?

You have a brilliant future ahead.[/QUOTE]

I know right? You're looking at a straight A student fo sho.

I'm gonna be KING OF THE PIRATES!!!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I can't stand pop-anime/manga.

I've actually played Bleach DS as well as some of the PSP games and they play great. the problem is that the sole fact that they are bleach games ruin the enjoyment. It's like trying to eat a great tasting cake that looks like a week old turd with corn in it.[/quote]

First of all, I have no idea what a pop-anime/manga is? If Pop is popular then I was watching/reading it before it was even popular and it was just as good then.

Second, no.

Third, what?

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']
azn: No One Piece is NOT awesome.[/quote]
Acchoooly, it is.
You know what other shows are awesome:
Inuyasha, Naruto, Bleach, Deathnote and various other shows that have huge followings by repulsive people who watch fansubs of the shows and consider themselves HUGE ANIME FANS even if you asked them what "Full Metal Panic" is and they'd look at you like your fucking insane.

I actually don't like any of those. Well, the Deathnote manga is great, but I haven't seen the anime, but I heard they're very similar

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']It's like trying to eat a great tasting cake that looks like a week old turd with corn in it.[/quote]
Pfft, I'd gladly it it anyway. But I can see what you're saying. I've stopped watching any movies featuring Tom Cruise becuase I just don't like him at all...

distgfx: No, I'm not kidding at all. I've tried to watch it and found nothing about it fun. Not even Nami or Robin could make me watch it.

[quote name='distgfx']First of all, I have no idea what a pop-anime/manga is? If Pop is popular then I was watching/reading it before it was even popular and it was just as good then.

Second, no.

Third, what?[/quote]

that's fine if you get into an anime before it becomes popular, but going the other way is impossible for me. There's always more baggage to deal with when starting when something is popular.

second, yes.

third, baby oil on iguanas.

[quote name='Cao Cao']Not for those who don't enjoy reading Nintendo Press Conference (October 2nd) rumors:
Gamekyo started a rumor that Nintendo will announce the revival of "an old franchise that everyone is waiting for," for the Wii during the event.
[/QUOTE]
I can't think of a single old Nintendo franchise that I, or anyone else has been waiting for. They probably mean Kid Icarus, but I don't think that will do too well.

BAHAHAHAHAHAH
This made my night:

fail-owned-child-predator-gloves-fail.jpg

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Pfft, I'd gladly it it anyway. But I can see what you're saying. I've stopped watching any movies featuring Tom Cruise becuase I just don't like him at all...

distgfx: No, I'm not kidding at all. I've tried to watch it and found nothing about it fun. Not even Nami or Robin could make me watch it.[/quote]

Screw Nami and Robin, Franky and Brooke are where it's at ... and Bon Kurei.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']that's fine if you get into an anime before it becomes popular, but going the other way is impossible for me. There's always more baggage to deal with when starting when something is popular.

second, yes.

third, baby oil on iguanas.[/quote]

Sweet, so my assumption was right.

Oooh, of course, baby oil on iguanas. Why didn't I think of that?

Hey,
How do you find the IP address of a 360?
I can only find MY IP address, but I want to find the 360's so I can port forward.
Same goes with the PS3.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Hey,
I can only find MY IP address, but I want to find the 360's so I can port forward.
Same goes with the PS3.[/QUOTE]

for ps3, go to System Info

[quote name='Azumangaman']BAHAHAHAHAHAH
This made my night:

fail-owned-child-predator-gloves-fail.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's nothing short of amazing. I lol'ed.

I think I'm getting sick. I wish I had some orange juice or nyquil or something.

And I'm loving Dark Cloud so much. It's kind of easy though... but maybe I'll eat those words later.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Hey,
Same goes with the PS3.[/QUOTE]

You'll need to set a static IP for your 360 and PS3 first. Here is a guide for setting a static IP for a 360. PS3 is largely the same process,.

You can forward the IP of what it's currently using, but if it's not static, it'll vary depending on how many devices are connected to your router.

Get the DNS addresses from your PC by looking at the status of the network connection you are using to connect to the internet.

[quote name='refusedchaos']for ps3, go to System Info[/quote]
For 360? I'm going crazy here.
When you port forward, I'd forward the ports to the 360's IP address right? Not my computers...?

this seem like a ok deal?

Kingdom Hearts - Non GH - mint complete
Rumble Roses - mint complete :]
Dance Dance Revolution Konamix - mint complete

for $20 shipped priority

[quote name='Azumangaman']Your buying the 3 for $20 shipped?
Kingdom Hearts is worth that much in awesomeness. Don't know about the other 2.[/QUOTE]

yea, all three for $20

i know RR is terrible but its only for $1:D

the only reason im thinking about it is because id like to replace my GH KH. but, me thinking about the games coming out this fall...meh, idk!

Somebody save me!
So I set up a static IP address successfully.
SO, when I port forward, should my ports be forwarded to my XBOX 360's IP ADDRESS?

[quote name='Azumangaman']Somebody save me!
So I set up a static IP address successfully.
SO, when I port forward, should my ports be forwarded to my XBOX 360's IP ADDRESS?[/quote]Yes.

[quote name='nyprimus4 in GGT #82']NHL 09 is amazinggggggggggggggg. See you in 5 GGT's.[/quote]
Close, been playing Madden like crazy too.

A lot of good games have come out recently that I would love to own and play but I know will be budget bin titles by next year and I don't want to drop $60 on. ie Star Wars, Pure, Brother in Arms. I've been so occupied with Madden and NHL that I wouldn't even get that much time out of them any way.

side note: Not feeling the title.

WHERE'D YA GO?
Nice to see you back....
now to figure out this 360 thing...I think I am almost there...
When I'm portforwarding, should I be doing SINGLE or Port RANGE forwarding?

[quote name='refusedchaos']this seem like a ok deal?

Kingdom Hearts - Non GH - mint complete
Rumble Roses - mint complete :]
Dance Dance Revolution Konamix - mint complete

for $20 shipped priority[/quote]

Bastard.

This same bastard also played the Left4Dead demo already! I envy you.

I'm glad I rented, not bought, though. It's fun, but i'm through the first of five areas in like an hour.

Sad Panda me can haz Marketplace Left 4 Dead demo nao plz?

...plz?

EDIT: Awwwwww, I just read some of my MySpace blogs from way back when I was a freshman. Awww.

I'm the gayest heterosexual ever.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Sad Panda me can haz Marketplace Left 4 Dead demo nao plz?

...plz?[/quote]

We commoners have to wait until November, don't worry though, I know where he lives. We can both go and
have a nice dinner
then we could
do something nice for
him and grab
the demo politely.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']So it's coming to 360 then? Or are you
misleading
my
cock?
[/quote]

360 and PC only and yes, I'm
misleading
your
cock
right into my
trap.

I knew the game was coming to 360, but the only
article
I
read
about the
demo
didn't
mention
the
360 getting a demo.

Penis penis penis

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I knew the game was coming to 360, but the only
article
I
read
about the
demo
didn't
mention
the
360 getting a demo.

Penis penis penis
[/quote]

Well chaos
played
the
demo so I'd say it's a
given
now. Chaos! Get your
ass
in here and
tell
this man what you
know.

I have a penis.

Gimped is better than not able to play.

Which is exactly my computer situation. PowerBook G4s don't run Valve games too well.

[quote name='jer7583']Gimped is better than not able to play.

Which is exactly my computer situation. [/quote]

This.

My iTouch w/ Safari runs better than my computer w/ anything.

[quote name='distgfx']Well chaos
played
the
demo so I'd say it's a
given
now. Chaos! Get your
ass
in here and
tell
this man what you
know.

I have a penis.
[/QUOTE]

idk...all i can say is that i didnlt like it...it felt bleh. it has LOADS of potential. but for now, just seems like im replaying Half-Life except, it isnt good and no cool guns. but like i told distgfx, it was only a demo, maybe the full one will be better

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back