Google Checkout $10 off $10 New Customers Only

Ghaleon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Google Checkout is back with a $10 off $10 at participating merchants for New Customers only. Sign up for Google Checkout by 2/15 to apply this discount, which ends 3/31.

*** Don't forget about the EA titles dropping tomorrow in price!!

Vendors offering these deals: http://www.google.com/checkout/signupwelcome.html

Deals thus far:
Looks like you could get the following:
PS2
kingdom hearts 2 for $23
Radiata Stores for $14
La Pucelle Tactics $14
Star Ocean Till The End of Time $14
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King $14

X360:
Nighty Nine Nights $19
Burnout Revenge $23

Wii:
DEAD!! Mario Party 8 $25 Shipped from http://www.toysrus.com

Following deals added by Hopeunknown.
CDUniverse.com

CDUniverse deals w/$10 off $10 GC

3.34 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Grand Theft Auto III

6.98 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)

Gun

8.73 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Final Fantasy X-2

8.94 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)
PSX:
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Chrono Cross

9.18 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)

Tao's Adventure

Killer7

10.28(no tax+shipping included)

Chibi Robo

12.73 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Sonic Rush
Cooking Mama
Megaman Battle Network 5
Lunar; Dragon Song
Break 'Em All!
Marvel: Rise of the Imperfects

Super Mario Advance 2
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
LoZ: Link to the Past
Mario Golf
Mario Pinball Land
Sonic Advance 3
Naruto: Ninja Council

Animal Crossing
RE 4
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Starfox Assault
Super Monkey Ball 2
Lego Star Wars
Sonic Gems
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic Mega Collection
Naruto: Clash of the Ninja
Pikmin 2

RE4
Dragon Quest VIII
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
Sega Genesis Collection
Ace Combat 5
Kingdom Hearts
Lego Star Wars
Shadow of the Collosus
God of War
Karoake Revolution Party
Star Wars Battlefront II
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland!
Star Ocean: Until the End of Time
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Radiata Stories
NFL Head Coach
Destroy all Humans!
Devil May Cry 3
Megaman X Collection

PSX:
Final Fantasy IX

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Gradius Collection
Me and My Katamari

[quote name='Collectordragon']How many different accounts did you make?[/QUOTE]

Final total was around 13. The first three I did the day the $10 promo came out and they had already shipped. I placed the other 10 or so orders 2 days ago after seeing tons of people doing it still. Then Yesterday I got the e-mail. Then this morning I got 6 e-mails saying my stuff had shipped. :bouncy: So I guess it was only the last few that they (google) cut-off.

I am taking there warning and quitting.

the trick is make the accounts and orders in the same day. i did like 7 orders that way. then i did another 2 the next day. i think all but 1 has shipped and no email yet. if they do i will have already received what i wanted anyways. i must say after holiday buy.com shopping is way faster. only 4 business days for 3 of the strategy guides i ordered.

[quote name='H-Town Info']anyone received their cduniverse shipments?[/QUOTE]

I have received 14 of my 16 CD Universe shipments

I just ordered Super Mario Brothers Super Show - Vol. 2 from dvdplanet.com for $8.97 shipped. They had alot of other great deals on dvds and they have in my opinion some of the best prices I have ever seen.

[quote name='H-Town Info']anyone received their cduniverse shipments?[/quote]

Just 3 recieved, but 18 (correctly) charged to my card. Expected a mail bomb Tuesday.

I was joking about you guys getting the 10 off thing again and again but know i have how do i get the 10 off again?

do you guys change your address's or any of the info when filling out the Gcheck out sign up form if making more than one acount?

[quote name='pop311']do you guys change your address's or any of the info when filling out the Gcheck out sign up form if making more than one acount?[/quote]

nope.. i used the same exact info

fuck i wanna keep using this

I'm simply not getting the $10 off after inputting the same Google Checkout email numerous times already. I am getting the discount however after inputting a different email address into the registration field each time.

[quote name='1stmoon']I'm simply not getting the $10 off after inputting the same Google Checkout email numerous times already. I am getting the discount however after inputting a different email address into the registration field each time.[/quote]

Yeah you need to use a different email yeah time....or atleast thats what I did.

And as for CDuniverse they shipped 4 for 4 of my orders so thats goods.

But DVDplanet has yet to ship anything.

For thoses of you that used the Google Checkout many times & made orders with DVDplanet did they ship yo shit?

I'm still waiting on the DVDPlanet shipment. That was the last one I did — and the one that sparked the dreaded e-mail for me. Funny thing is, I used my wife's information on that account, so technically, it was a new customer. May be worth a phone call if they indeed cancel that order.

[quote name='2pac']
For thoses of you that used the Google Checkout many times & made orders with DVDplanet did they ship yo shit?[/QUOTE]

DVDPlanet shipped 3 of the 5 orders I placed. I guess they dropped the other 2. I haven't received them yet, but I got e-mail conf saying they shipped.

I think they use your credit card to distinguish who is a new user and who isn't. Google used to do this thing where you can only register one credit card per account so you can't have 2 accounts under the same credit card. It was a way to "protect" customers.

For everyone concerned about DVDPlanet:

Since the Google promos started back in November, DVDPlanet has been EXTREMELY slow -- they're basically shipping from the same outfit as Deepdiscount to begin with -- and I've got orders placed since the beginning of December still unfulfilled.

Unless it actually says order cancelled I wouldn't worry about it. I'd say many items may show "in stock" but are probably out of stock since my Christmas DVD box set of Rudolph specials was just shipped the other day (and was ordered right after Thanksgiving!!).

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']For everyone concerned about DVDPlanet:

Since the Google promos started back in November, DVDPlanet has been EXTREMELY slow -- they're basically shipping from the same outfit as Deepdiscount to begin with -- and I've got orders placed since the beginning of December still unfulfilled.

Unless it actually says order cancelled I wouldn't worry about it. I'd say many items may show "in stock" but are probably out of stock since my Christmas DVD box set of Rudolph specials was just shipped the other day (and was ordered right after Thanksgiving!!).[/quote]

damn...

I wish I knew this.

I wouldn't of ordered all that shit.

Oh well.

Got all of my cds from CDuniverse today.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']how is cduniverse with backordered wii accessories? will the nunchuck actually ship out in 3-10 days?[/QUOTE]

So did anyone who ordered the nuchuk/nunchuck from cduniverse get theres?

[quote name='vherub']So did anyone who ordered the nuchuk/nunchuck from cduniverse get theres?[/QUOTE]
I got the nunchuk, still waiting on the classic controller. I ordered 6ish 11/19.

Just got my first CD from CD Universe today. The Decemberists - "The Crane Wife" and I'm expecting Nas - "Hip Hop Is Dead" soon. I also preordered The Shins - "Phantom Limb" I think it's called?

Are there any sites out there that offer some sort of one time use number with a security code? Maybe link it to a PayPal account, then when you use the number they give you it comes out of your account? I tried to use the virtual PayPal card and while it worked a few times, it looks like you can't use it at all anymore. Whenever I try to place a new order using it, it gets instantly declined.

EDIT:

Nevermind, someone helped me fix my problem so everything is fine now.

Here's my Update:

Got all 5 CDs from CDuniverse

11 Orders from DVDplanet have been shipped

2 orders from DVDplanet cancelled

1 Order from GNC cancelled

1 Order from DVDplanet still pending.

So things look pretty good.

But now I have a question. On one of my DVDplanet orders I got 3 emails saying it has been shipped. One was on Monday and two of them was placed Yesterday. And when I sign into google with that account and says the same three orders shipped. What does this mean?

Does it mean that I will be billed three times the sum of $2.99 and recieve three copies of Day of the Dead?

Because if so that isn't that bad of a deal, I could sell the other two for $10 a piece.

dvdplanet is slow as sh!t. Ordered MI3 blu ray on 1/4 got an email 1/10 saying it was shipped. 10 days later after it was ordered I'm still waiting for it to arrive. The worse part is, their store is 10 minutes from me and they have it in stock!

I received all three of my orders from shop4tech in the same box last night. Kinda funny, as they made out pretty good by saving themselves $$ on shipping. I only paid like $1.65 for each order. Still waiting on three of my DVDplanet orders, though they say that they have shipped.

[quote name='2pac']Here's my Update:
But now I have a question. On one of my DVDplanet orders I got 3 emails saying it has been shipped. One was on Monday and two of them was placed Yesterday. And when I sign into google with that account and says the same three orders shipped. What does this mean?

Does it mean that I will be billed three times the sum of $2.99 and recieve three copies of Day of the Dead?

Because if so that isn't that bad of a deal, I could sell the other two for $10 a piece.[/quote]

Has that happened to anyone else?

I bought a used DVD at DVDPlanet, and I did receive it a few days after it shipped. The problem, however, is that they sent me the wrong thing. I ordered a used copy of the new Maniac Cop DVD, but they sent me the old one.

[quote name='Downhome']I bought a used DVD at DVDPlanet, and I did receive it a few days after it shipped. The problem, however, is that they sent me the wrong thing. I ordered a used copy of the new Maniac Cop DVD, but they sent me the old one.[/quote]
but my question is...how long did it take to ACTUALLY BE SHIPPED OUT FROM DVD PLANET???!!!

DVDplanet doesnt even respond to emails i tried to cancel a order the same day i ordered it and they didnt respond, it got shipped today LOL.

I already have received my four orders from buy.com, and I just got off the phone with DVDplanet, who told me my last order shipping Monday. WOOHOO!

gahhh please just somebody tellll me if their USED DVD has shipped out from DVD PLANET...and how long it took from the time you ordered it to the time they shipped it from their warehouse...

Just got a couple e-mails from DVDplanet saying more of my items have shipped. So, I guess even though I got the e-mail from google checkout saying to stop creating accounts, all the ones up to that point went through. I only have one more order that I haven't heard from dvdplanet about. I would guess that it will go through as well. :bouncy:

is something wrong with the google checkout? I'm trying to complete a purchase on Buy.com but it keeps giving me an error. "OOPS AN ERROR OCCURED" message

I put three orders in so far, and have received two out of the three.

And the third item isn't out until mid-February, so I would assume all is good for me with Google. (I never received an email...at least, I never saw one in any of my accounts.)

I'm trying to get 1600 XBox Live Marketplace points and the best deal so far I've found is Toys R Us at 16.50. Anybody know if they can beat that? Thanks.

[quote name='Secret Turtle']I'm trying to get 1600 XBox Live Marketplace points and the best deal so far I've found is Toys R Us at 16.50. Anybody know if they can beat that? Thanks.[/quote]

16.24 shipped off cduniverse. saves...a quarter? haha. ;)

all cd universe:

btw, wii points cards are in stock and 15.98 shipped :D
and pelican wii componet cables and s-video cables are on pre-order for feb 15th, but would be $6.78 shipped

[quote name='Secret Turtle']I'm trying to get 1600 XBox Live Marketplace points and the best deal so far I've found is Toys R Us at 16.50. Anybody know if they can beat that? Thanks.[/quote]I got CD universe pts for $13.44 with $10 coupon they arrived 4 days after order

it seems that google checkout is not accepting anymore hotmail email addresses? I tried 2 new addresses with the same credit card and shipping address and it wouldn't let me complete the checkout process. I gave up and made a new yahoo address with the same info and it went through no probs... any one else experience this problem?

bread's done
Back