Google Checkout $10 off $10 New Customers Only

Ghaleon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Google Checkout is back with a $10 off $10 at participating merchants for New Customers only. Sign up for Google Checkout by 2/15 to apply this discount, which ends 3/31.

*** Don't forget about the EA titles dropping tomorrow in price!!

Vendors offering these deals: http://www.google.com/checkout/signupwelcome.html

Deals thus far:
Looks like you could get the following:
PS2
kingdom hearts 2 for $23
Radiata Stores for $14
La Pucelle Tactics $14
Star Ocean Till The End of Time $14
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King $14

X360:
Nighty Nine Nights $19
Burnout Revenge $23

Wii:
DEAD!! Mario Party 8 $25 Shipped from http://www.toysrus.com

Following deals added by Hopeunknown.
CDUniverse.com

CDUniverse deals w/$10 off $10 GC

3.34 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Grand Theft Auto III

6.98 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)

Gun

8.73 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Final Fantasy X-2

8.94 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)
PSX:
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Chrono Cross

9.18 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)

Tao's Adventure

Killer7

10.28(no tax+shipping included)

Chibi Robo

12.73 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Sonic Rush
Cooking Mama
Megaman Battle Network 5
Lunar; Dragon Song
Break 'Em All!
Marvel: Rise of the Imperfects

Super Mario Advance 2
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
LoZ: Link to the Past
Mario Golf
Mario Pinball Land
Sonic Advance 3
Naruto: Ninja Council

Animal Crossing
RE 4
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Starfox Assault
Super Monkey Ball 2
Lego Star Wars
Sonic Gems
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic Mega Collection
Naruto: Clash of the Ninja
Pikmin 2

RE4
Dragon Quest VIII
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
Sega Genesis Collection
Ace Combat 5
Kingdom Hearts
Lego Star Wars
Shadow of the Collosus
God of War
Karoake Revolution Party
Star Wars Battlefront II
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland!
Star Ocean: Until the End of Time
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Radiata Stories
NFL Head Coach
Destroy all Humans!
Devil May Cry 3
Megaman X Collection

PSX:
Final Fantasy IX

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Gradius Collection
Me and My Katamari

[quote name='plastikpyro']it seems that google checkout is not accepting anymore hotmail email addresses? I tried 2 new addresses with the same credit card and shipping address and it wouldn't let me complete the checkout process. I gave up and made a new yahoo address with the same info and it went through no probs... any one else experience this problem?[/quote]

I've been having this problem since last night. I'm using a yahoo email and am still getting that damn error. Guess I'll have to try some other email addy. :bomb:

Well this is wierd. I keep getting the oops message.
I opened new email accounts at yahoo, inbox, and bigstring and hey all get that error. Could it be that they check creditcard numbers now to see if they have been used before?

[quote name='ooga']Well this is wierd. I keep getting the oops message.
I opened new email accounts at yahoo, inbox, and bigstring and hey all get that error. Could it be that they check creditcard numbers now to see if they have been used before?[/quote]

i'm pretty sure it's the card #, from what i've read on multiple forums.

[quote name='hopeunknown']i'm pretty sure it's the card #, from what i've read on multiple forums.[/quote]

Is it?

Because I have two credit cards and after I already got "banned" for the first one and few days later I tried my other one and I still got the error.

[quote name='2pac']Is it?

Because I have two credit cards and after I already got "banned" for the first one and few days later I tried my other one and I still got the error.[/quote]

was it on one of the accounts that already got the error message?

maybe you could use different names, initals etc for the address too. or send it to a friend's house or your work. >_>

[quote name='Mugen']Question how many times have you guys done this?[/quote]

i got it to work 4-5 times on my card before i got the email. i've heard now even after the 2nd usage of a card it blocks you.

if your bank/CC company offers virtual #s, you can use those on different accounts. all the paypal virtual debit card #s appear to be declined since they don't have that 3 # cvc on them. there's also those amex/etc giftcards as an alternative you can use that most malls sell at their customer service.

i think all 9 of mine got shipped, some with real emails some with freebies, 3 different cc's and all with same address. not to mention never got the email.

I got two orders in a few days ago and they both have shipped. I also got a pre-order for Pokemon Pearl, but I'm afraid it'll be cancelled since it ships all the way to April 22nd.

I'm trying to get another order in but I keep getting the 'Oops!' error as well.

Damn i wish i could still use it ,i could have got the princess bride,robin hood men in tights and space balls for 10 bucks at dvdplanet.

[quote name='Mugen']Question how many times have you guys done this?[/QUOTE]

I've probably made over 20 orders. The virtual credit card # is a must at this point, still works for me.

I just got an order through with a Discover card and hotmail account, yay.
Wonder Woman: The Hiketeia $4.77
wonder%20woman%20hiketeia.jpg

[quote name='hopeunknown']i got it to work 4-5 times on my card before i got the email. i've heard now even after the 2nd usage of a card it blocks you.

if your bank/CC company offers virtual #s, you can use those on different accounts. all the paypal virtual debit card #s appear to be declined since they don't have that 3 # cvc on them. there's also those amex/etc giftcards as an alternative you can use that most malls sell at their customer service.[/quote]
Can anyone confirm that? I've considered trying those prepaid giftcards but I have no idea if they'd work for this. I found some Visa ones available online for only $2 (+ the card value of course). That $2 would be made up real quick though if you could get even two or three GCO deals through on the card.

Whats wierd is that I am able to create the account just fine and I can see the 10 discount applied to my order. Its just when I try to finalize my order it craps out.

Multiple accounts with the same credit card is over they got on to that very quick.

[quote name='Mugen']Multiple accounts with the same credit card is over they got on to that very quick.[/QUOTE]
Darn. Time to borrow my mom's card :)

I'm trying to place an order. I'm on the "review and place order" page and I don't see the rebate anywhere.

Either I press "place your order now $27", and clench my teeth and hope something happens, or something is fucked up.

What do I do? Does the $10 rebate not show up until after you place the order?

EDIT: I see. I tried to use the same credit card.

[quote name='PyroGamer']I'm trying to place an order. I'm on the "review and place order" page and I don't see the rebate anywhere.

Either I press "place your order now $27", and clench my teeth and hope something happens, or something is fucked up.

What do I do? Does the $10 rebate not show up until after you place the order?[/quote]

No, you should see the discount on the order page, where you see you "place your order..." it should be reflected in that amount. It sounds like it is not working for you.

[quote name='Mugen']Did anyone have a hard time trying to get a refund using google checkout?[/QUOTE]
Very hard time, especially at places other than buy.com

looks like the Jig is up. LOL!

Hello,

It appears that you have created several accounts in order to take
advantage of our new promotion. However, creating multiple accounts is not
allowed under the terms of this promotion.

As a result, we have suspended your additional accounts and their
associated transactions. You may continue to make purchases with your
original Google Checkout account at this time.

The promotion terms were developed to ensure a positive user experience
for everyone. If your account use continues not to comply with these
terms, you may not be eligible to make purchases through Google Checkout
in the future.

Sincerely,

The Google Checkout Team

[quote name='cleaver']Very hard time, especially at places other than buy.com[/quote]

Why is that?

Im kinda bummed out i had to cancel two orders so i guess i cant reuse that 10 dollars off on other orders.

[quote name='plastikpyro']looks like the Jig is up. LOL!

Hello,

It appears that you have created several accounts in order to take
advantage of our new promotion. However, creating multiple accounts is not
allowed under the terms of this promotion.

As a result, we have suspended your additional accounts and their
associated transactions. You may continue to make purchases with your
original Google Checkout account at this time.

The promotion terms were developed to ensure a positive user experience
for everyone. If your account use continues not to comply with these
terms, you may not be eligible to make purchases through Google Checkout
in the future.

Sincerely,

The Google Checkout Team[/quote]You got Served. Just kidding, that sucks though.

[quote name='Mugen']Did anyone have a hard time trying to get a refund using google checkout?[/QUOTE]
BestPrices.com takes FOREVER to refund you. CD Universe doesn't take that long though; that store is great.

Buy.com took over a month to give me a refund for an order that never even shipped. It was on one of the 20 off 50 orders. Soon as they sent the word to refund me to google though, I got my money within two days.

Gamecube Wavebird wireless controller ships for $24.03 from buy.com with the $10 off coupon ($27.99 + $6.04 shipping - $10 google checkout).

This sucks. I can't get it to work now. I even tried a card that I haven't used before and it still doesn't work. I have no idea how they do it since I changed my address around a bit so it doesn't match my other accounts.

maybe they're tracking IP addresses now? They went from just just checking email addresses to checking the credit cards on file to checking the billing address and matching first and last name.

[quote name='plastikpyro']maybe they're tracking IP addresses now? They went from just just checking email addresses to checking the credit cards on file to checking the billing address and matching first and last name.[/QUOTE]

I placed what's probably my 30th order yesterday, and it's already shipped -- but I've been using a virtual credit card so the number is unique every time.

bread's done
Back