= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I do want 99 Spirits but it's not like I don't have 99 other games in my backlog that are needing my attention.  I can wait for another bundle.

Nope. Too many repeats. The games that haven't been repeated don't seem to be worth it IMO. If you realllllly want 99 Spirits, the $4 tier might be ok.
What he said.

The only stuff in there that I'm interested in I already have from previous bundles (Cognition, 99 Spirits, Frayed Knights). Everything else looks terrible. I couldn't even justify a buck for it.

I missed Six Sided Sanctuary and Sky Nations on IGS so $1 for both plus random other stuff isn't too bad I think.

Has anyone tried either Guy vs The Wicked and Nefarious Land or Little Trus Man? Those are the only two I'm remotely interested in that I don't already have.

For the record, I really liked Hinterland. It's an interesting enough concept and one day I'll manage to beat it on the hard mode (achievements, ho!).

It's broken, dated, and a bit clunky, but worth a dollar or so.

In recent memory, to be sure. But, hey, at least Gravi has cardz.

I'm pretty sure I've already sold/traded a copy of Gravi to someone because it looks like something I would hate.
It has terrible physics/controls.. so it may indeed be something you'd hate. I'm all for puzzle platformers, but I didn't like that one.

For the record, I really liked Hinterland. It's an interesting enough concept and one day I'll manage to beat it on the hard mode (achievements, ho!).

It's broken, dated, and a bit clunky, but worth a dollar or so.
Well, Hinterland, Kingdom Elemental and Children of the Nile are all supposed to be pretty decent; they're just so old that most anyone who wants them already has them. I picked this up just for The Few; even though it looks like a phone game, it's on Greenlight and has some decent reviews.

It has terrible physics/controls.. so it may indeed be something you'd hate. I'm all for puzzle platformers, but I didn't like that one.
This puppy has two strikes (three, if I include spoder's web strike of disapproval) against it: 1) it's a platformer; and 2) it advertises itself as "testing your tolerance for pain." As I've stated before, if you're going around telling everyone your game is ultra-hard like that's a feature that should be listed next to a huge star on the back of its nonexistent box, I probably don't like you or your game.

Well, about 10 weeks since they nuked all the downloads and they're still missing the majority of the ones I care about.

I just tried to download the albums from one of their music bundles ("To Newtown With Love"), and of the 51 albums/EPs included:
- 4 don't have download links
- 3 have links that 404
- 42 lead to empty zip archives (only containing an empty folder)
- 2 are actually available to download

:censored:

Well, about 10 weeks since they nuked all the downloads and they're still missing the majority of the ones I care about.

I just tried to download the albums from one of their music bundles ("To Newtown With Love"), and of the 51 albums/EPs included:
- 4 don't have download links
- 3 have links that 404
- 42 lead to empty zip archives (only containing an empty folder)
- 2 are actually available to download

:censored:
This is why I don't even pay attention to non client based downloads. Granted you are talking about music downloads but the same would go for DRM free crap. Ain't nobody got time to back all that bullshit up.

This is why I don't even pay attention to non client based downloads. Granted you are talking about music downloads but the same would go for DRM free crap. Ain't nobody got time to back all that bullshit up.
Yeah, I write off the no-key games because I know that the site'll probably be gone in a few years - I don't have enough space to back up all of those installers.

Music, on the other hand, goes into my docs drive and I usually don't have any issues storing it and keeping it backed up... at least until the site I bought it off dumps all their files without having complete backups of their own. :wall: (I usually bulk download new bundle music/OSTs every month or two, but for some reason I never actually did a complete download from Groupees. Probably their stupid click-to-reveal bundle/key design.)

They really need to fix those, as I want to listen to the music and because it's really getting old that the site is still a mess!

Same. Gravi caught my eye a while back, so did Children of the Nile, so for $0.75 I don't feel like I've been ripped off too badly.
I grabbed Children of the Nile as well. Great minds...

Also, let me leave this here on the doorstep:

CMQW9-D8LCV-ND3EE Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded (steam)

Out of curiosity, has anyone double-bought the bundle (e.g. two 1-game purchases) and been able to get ShinyLoot to cough up two steam keys for the bonuses (using a single ShinyLoot account)?

Out of curiosity, has anyone double-bought the bundle (e.g. two 1-game purchases) and been able to get ShinyLoot to cough up two steam keys for the bonuses (using a single ShinyLoot account)?
I haven't tried it, but ShinyLoot stated you'll get multiple keys for the same game on your ShinyLoot account.

Recipe for getting your game on Groupees Spotlight:

Mix two cups Garry's Mod with a teaspoon of creepy swing music.

Blend with with Modern Warfare to a creamy texture (be sure to remove live ammunition first).

Add a sprinkling of Airport Tycoon for seasoning, and finally stir in as much LSD as you have on hand.

Place in oven until slightly burnt.

Voila, you now have a freshly bake Spotlight game ready to be served on Groupees table!

Disclaimer: MrNinjaSquirrel and subsidiaries take no responsibility for any complaints, injuries, or accidental deaths that may result through the use of this patented formula. All sales are final, results may vary.

In other news.. next big Groupees bundle comes this week.

I'm not a fan of the Groupees spotlight thing, haven't been interested in any of the games they've featured.

I can confirm that you will get two steam keys for the same bonus game by redeeming two shinyloot keys to one account here. Each individual shinyloot key will provide its own steam, desura or game key for that game.

New Spotlight game is coming up: https://groupees.com/spotlight3

Air Control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcs7b9-v8Fs

Greenlight Page

I have no clue what to make of this game
First 10 seconds of the trailer, I immediately thought of the movie Air Force One. Towards the end, the music made it look more like the parody films - Airplane! and Airplane II: The Sequel.

In other news.. next big Groupees bundle comes this week.

I'm not a fan of the Groupees spotlight thing, haven't been interested in any of the games they've featured.
I like the first statement. Not the second.

I consider Spotight like IGS, another bite at the apple. Not going to like everything, but will have its utility.

bread's done
Back