= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm about to have a lot of play time in WotHT. Accidentally left it running when I went to work. Oops.

Not sure how but I think the Build a Doujin Bundle is the only one I got the game in. I remember it had already been in a few.
It's been in quite a few I recall. It was almost a running joke for a while. I'm not sure I ever picked it up.

I'm still waiting for my key to be added to my BIAB purchase. They were supposed to be coming "soon"... 2 days ago. I guess they're using Groupees "soon" - meaning 4-7 days.

It's rather annoying that Indie Game Bundle Wiki "moved", but someone keeps updating the old site. Seems neither is 100%
Right. Some people with a vested interest in getting people to move are trying really hard to make it seem like the old site has been abandoned but it hasn't been. I'm getting daily update notices from it still. It seems both sites have some info the other is missing and surely many existing sites out there still link the old pages while some have linked to the new site. All they've managed to do is split the community because some people got their panties in a bunch over some ads.

A DRM free download for Win/Mac/Linux versions of Ravensword Shadowlands, but not a Steam key, was retro added to the Humble Mobile Bundle 2 some time ago, just FYI.

Well, despite being a mobile port, Ravensword is on my wishlist and I'll buy in just for that. Return to Mysterious Island also has my interest.

I'm surprised that Return to Mysterious Island is in the $1 tier - I almost bought that game so many times. Hopefully the bonuses will include some of the other MI games:

Get it Here: http://groupees.com/capsule3 Announcing the Capsule Computers Bundle 3. A $1.00 minimum tiered Bundle campaign. Game titles include at $1 are: Bad Bots, Rush Bros, Return to Mysterious Island, Starpoint Gemini. for $4 you will also receive: Ravensword: Shadowlands, Storm over the Pacific, A.R.E.S: Extinction Agenda, Haegemonia Gold Plus: Bonuses. Like, Share, Spread the word and #MakeGreatHappen.

I kind of don't get the point of those promotion groups like Capsule Computers and KISS and Lace Mamba and all that. So they promote the games by putting them in bundles? How is that different than the developer themselves just contacting Groupees to put their game in a bundle?

There's quite frankly a lot of developers out there who seem to think promoting their game is this big mysterious thing with some secret set of rules they don't know, but really they're just letting someone else take a cut for doing things they could easily do themselves.

Not sure how but I think the Build a Doujin Bundle is the only one I got the game in. I remember it had already been in a few.
It's been in quite a few I recall. It was almost a running joke for a while. I'm not sure I ever picked it up.
Nor did I, I believe I skipped it at Groupees thinking I'd get it in some other bundle :wall:
Looks like it was also in the Indie Royale Mighty Bundle from March 2013. A Steam key has been added there as well, but I'm not sure for how long it has been there.

Hey guys, Eric from Groupees here. Have you developed your own game? Ever bought a Groupees bundle? We're organizing the Groupees Community Bundle #2 and want to include you! It's a chance to reach a new audience, make some cash, and be a part of something cool. Please submit your game, music, film, comic, or writing to Christian at [email protected]
Looks like there is another bundle coming from Groupees.

capsule bundles usually arent
And they keep doing them, too. The first one was good, but then they were like OH SHIT A DINGO ATE THE REST OF OUR KEYS MATE HAVE SOME HONEY POSSUM SEMEN ON OUR HALF-HEARTED OFFERINGS FROM NOW ON

And they keep doing them, too. The first one was good, but then they were like OH SHIT A DINGO ATE THE REST OF OUR KEYS MATE HAVE SOME HONEY POSSUM SEMEN ON OUR HALF-HEARTED OFFERINGS FROM NOW ON
eloquently stated, I couldn't have worded it any better. :D

bread's done
Back