= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, thank goodness the trailer doesn't show below the waist because i wouldn't be able to post this

screenshot0012.2.png
under it we see their **** for male go wild espcially mysterd's derrick goes oh yea baby mysterd ew what hhappen to my derrick heh mns nuts goes mmm toasty snakeybro goes spanking time while neuro's balls goes oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and warreni goes waht the freak yo

Well, it's good to see that high school students with a vague interest in anime, a cheap Wacom tablet and a copy of Paintshop Pro can still find work in this economy.

Wow... I guess that's why I've never backed anything on IndieGoGo... (well that and the no-refund on unmet goal). Too bad they didn't use any of that cash to take an art class.
Yeah the whole 'they get the money anyway even if they don't reach the minimum goal they set to be able to fund the game' thing seems rather sketchy.

Stop making fun of my tax deductible contributions to artistically disabled fetishists you guys!  :dunce:

Seriously though, I could handle gender bending stuff if it was done in a sort of Ranma 1/2 light hearted way but once you start getting into furries that just gives me the heebie geebies.

Anyway, regular price is $25 and even on the Daily Royale 'deal' it was $12.50 which prices it out of CAG range
unless you are a moneybags Assetto Corsa buyer

Stop making fun of my tax deductible contributions to artistically disabled fetishists you guys! :dunce:

Seriously though, I could handle gender bending stuff if it was done in a sort of Ranma 1/2 light hearted way but once you start getting into furries that just gives me the heebie geebies.

Anyway, regular price is $25 and even on the Daily Royale 'deal' it was $12.50 which prices it out of CAG range
unless you are a moneybags Assetto Corsa buyer
Ranma 1/3: Notes from the Closet

I can't believe this finally found it's way online...

I want to play that game sadly and hope it will be bundled particularly by Groupees someday. I am visual novel lover though...and yes played many, many bad ones...sure this will be in the so-so category!

War of the Human Tanks Steam Key is available from the Build a Doujin bundle.
You're awesome.

WotHT also appeared in a few other bundles; wonder if they'll get keys. I had a Desura key for it from Bundle in a Box - Eclectic Delights that I just put in, and no dice on a Steam key there.

edit:

echoMateria [Fruitbat Factory] [author] Jan 10 @ 6:00pm
Yes, everyone who bought the game from a legal source, shops and bundles, will get their Steam keys from that same distributor when the dust settles.

I'm about to have a lot of play time in WotHT.  Accidentally left it running when I went to work.  Oops.

Not sure how but I think the Build a Doujin Bundle is the only one I got the game in.  I remember it had already been in a few.

bread's done
Back