= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah i'll be honest that doesn't look like my type of game at all. I'm not a fan of arena shoot em up 2D game things. Don't really care for BlazBlue either (have it on PS3...one before the newest), and World End...looks OK. I'm not crazy excited but eh....it's not crazy expensive. Supposedly there might be an RPGMaker game...so i'll likely be in for that alone, but yeah....hopefully it turns out ok. Also Duplicity was possibly confirmed and that's a repeat from an IG weekly bundle thing.

But they happened a while ago and we have the memory of brain damaged goldfish around here when it comes to qualities of bundles and sales from sites.

A lackluster September means groupees has gone downhill for good and they also stole some of our shit on the way out.
I agree about the overreaction, but I went through my Groupees purchase history, and if I hadn't caved on BM15, this would've been two months in a row without buying one of their bundles. In June I bought 6, and the last month I didn't buy any was June 2013. They haven't put out a lot to be excited about recently.

Ah i'll be honest that doesn't look like my type of game at all. I'm not a fan of arena shoot em up 2D game things. Don't really care for BlazBlue either (have it on PS3...one before the newest), and World End...looks OK. I'm not crazy excited but eh....it's not crazy expensive. Supposedly there might be an RPGMaker game...so i'll likely be in for that alone, but yeah....hopefully it turns out ok. Also Duplicity was possibly confirmed and that's a repeat from an IG weekly bundle thing.
Bah, it's silly to put a repeat in the background art when we don't have much to go by, and yeah.. Duplicity confirmed. I can't find the exact pic, but this is close enough to matching the guy on the left.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/47602590693244299/200B4A88925896B160ED2FBE5986C72BE8C327A2/

Someone from Groupees just confirmed in chat that World End Economica is not in the Doujin bundle.
Can you paste the text from the chat? If that's true, then that's bad news.. I wonder what happened to it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it.

Eh, this visual novel from a high-profile manga author is kinda bleh, and that well-regarded 2d fighting series isn't my thing... but, OOH, look at the RPGMaker game!

:razz:

says min 1 buck so guessing if you dont preorder its going to be 50 cents per game.   3.50 for all. 

i think after this im done  grabbing perorders. I think it will be best just to wait till they go live and pay the twice as much price then getting crap at the guessing price.

Preordered Doujin Bundle 3  :dunce:

Didn't learn anything from the trash heap that was the last "Be Mine" bundle (except expect to be disappointed)...If this bundle doesn't have a Steam key of Blazeblue, I'm pretty much done with Groupees. 

But they happened a while ago and we have the memory of brain damaged goldfish around here when it comes to qualities of bundles and sales from sites.

A lackluster September means groupees has gone downhill for good and they also stole some of our shit on the way out.
Eh, I stand by my earlier comments: they've all gone downhill and we're probably all to blame for it. As CAGs we want bundles all the time, and so the sites have set out to accommodate us. The quality has gone down on many of them, but what did we expect? This is the new normal: ten new bundles every week, perhaps one or two of which are worthwhile. It also doesn't mean we're going to stop complaining about the terrible ones, because that's what we do.

CAG Rule # 1: Don't pay full retail for anything lest you become a #FakeCAG.

CAG Rule # 2: Demand more bundles.

CAG Rule # 3: Bitch about bundles that are terrible and demand more and better bundles.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Also Remute has another bundle coming up.
From the trailer:

Mind: Path to Thalamus (Steam)

Phantasmaburbia (Greenlight)

LEVEL 22 (Steam)

Beekyr: Shmup for Experts (Desura)

Atom Heart (Music)

G-Man - Kushti (Music)

Remute music (noooooooooooooooo)

Mind is currently in the Depths of Fear Indie Gala. Level 22's been bundled several times, Phantasmaburbia was only in Bundle in a Box's Cerebral Bundle and this is the first time I've ever heard of Beekyr, but it's on the Ouya.

I might get this for Phantsmaburbia. I've had my eye on that game for a while. It's too bad I'll be stuck with Remute's music...

From the trailer:

LEVEL 22 (Steam)

Atom Heart (Music)

G-Man - Kushti (Music)

Mind is currently in the Depths of Fear Indie Gala. Level 22's been bundled several times, Phantasmaburbia was only in Bundle in a Box's Cerebral Bundle and this is the first time I've ever heard of Beekyr, but it's on the Ouya.

I might get this for Phantsmaburbia. I've had my eye on that game for a while. It's too bad I'll be stuck with Remute's music...
my buck is safe

I'd be all over the Depths of Fear bundle if I didn't already have both Depths of Fear and Unwritten Tales. I need to give Depths of Fear another shot...I liked the theme, and the game seemed somewhat interesting, if a bit repetitive and potentially frustrating. I only played for about half an hour though.

Someone refresh my memory. What was the pre-order/reserve price for the Build a Greenlight 12 bundle?

Obviously I forgot to gamble on it.

so basically we get Blazblue (with bad netcode) for $2 plus a bunch of trash?

meh, $2 is a bit expensive for Blazblue, considering you can get it by itself for much less a few weeks ago.

so basically we get Blazblue (with bad netcode) for $2 plus a bunch of trash?

meh, $2 is a bit expensive for Blazblue, considering you can get it by itself for much less a few weeks ago.
Bad netcode? Don't you mean no netcode?

From the trailer:

LEVEL 22 (Steam)
Atom Heart (Music)
G-Man - Kushti (Music)

I liked what I've played of Phantasmaburbia. I wish that game would get greenlit.. seems like it's been on greenlight forever.

Groupees Give Back bundle $1 (apparently people are getting vouchers (that currently do not work heh heh) to get this free):

Here's the free link (http://woobox.com/qmcnu2) you need a Fartbook account....

AHHHHH...NOT THE WE ARE THE WORLD VIDEO....NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

yBaVqGE.jpg

those who just Blazblue out of this bundle may want to save their cash if they have other games to swap cause i will be tossing it in my swap list. A fighting game trying to use a keyboard would drive you more insane then trying to figure out one of my post :)

Ugg Doujin came back to bite me. I own just about everything, as I got Akane from Desura or something when it was like 75 cents.

Danmaku Unlimited is the only one i'll play. I got to be careful about these more expensive bundles....feeling disappointed for sure.

I'm actually pretty happy with it. Was disappointed at first, but a handful of games I'll checkout and a music program to fiddle with is enough to make me happy with my $2 purchase.

Oh my god, I've seen that Mutant Colossus from Outer Space game before.  A streamer I watch played it last month and it is absolutely incredible how absurd it is.  It's sort of an FMV version of Rampage.

Well, I wanted Akane, I wanted Blazblue, and I guess a new VN won't hurt. I already owned Reflex and have heard good things about Danmaku (though I am not a bullet hell player.)

Edit:

... wtf? "Mutant Colossus from Outer Space"? It's someone's fetish turned into a game. :x

Fantastic, BlazBlue and Danmaku have been on my wishlist for a long time and $2 is a great price.  Glad I preordered - and that I held off on the Humble shmups flash.

I'm happier than with the BM bundle, mostly because the music, wish they included more of it. Now to see if the cards still worth something. If not, I'll wait a bit. Waifu cards sometimes fall after a bundle for a couple days, but then raise again.

those who just Blazblue out of this bundle may want to save their cash if they have other games to swap cause i will be tossing it in my swap list. A fighting game trying to use a keyboard would drive you more insane then trying to figure out one of my post :)
No. No, speaking as somebody who's played technical 2D fighters with a keyboard before, your posts are definitely more maddening.

Well, I wanted Akane, I wanted Blazblue, and I guess a new VN won't hurt. I already owned Reflex and have heard good things about Danmaku (though I am not a bullet hell player.)

Edit:
... wtf? "Mutant Colossus from Outer Space"? It's someone's fetish turned into a game. :x
http://store.steampowered.com/app/321060/

bread's done
Back