= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody noticed if there's been a single game buy-in for BaGB12? Just wanna make sure I didn't miss it before I decide whether or not to go in on it.

The single game buy-in for BaGB12 is live right now. :D
Oh, crap, it is. I've been using a different browser recently, and hadn't bothered logging into Groupees, and everytime I checked the minimum price listed was $1, and I was like "man, that isn't worth logging in." Thanks!

i would expect some new bundles soon. They will be down to what 1 or 2 come morning. Crap forgot today is thursday, so wouldnt be expecting anything new till monday

Unraveled looks pretty good....guess another pre-order *bangs head on the wall*. I miss the Greenlights with the picture hints for games...since I know most of those haha.

They've been scraping the bottom of the barrel for a while now with these Greenlight titles.  I don't expect anything good.

No way, I'm not being tricked into preordering any more bundles.

Yes I am. Dammit.
same here the last greenlight was good i blame spittermon aka spodermon evovle form be careful of his deception be mine 15 was worst than greenlight bundle last one that how ppoopie it is

games was okay

Barter empire 

star nomad

theif town

dungeon of pain

final dusk

super cyborg

so last 2 got at least 3 games i played for a few hours. Hopefully it keeps up in this one

those who got it  is  

PHANTASMABURBIA worth buying the bundle for

This Greenlight bundle is a mix of things i'd play (Royal Bounty HD, Unraveled and The Depths of Togal) and some that look interesting like Vol'Takes which still having some other questionable looking games including the bonus. Royal Bounty HD does look like a poor mans HOMM....and actually looks very similar to HOMM 1 or 2.

I noticed in the Unraveled trailer in one part where stuff is appearing in the house with a flash, when they show the lamp, it looks exactly like the lamp from Brave Little Toaster. Thieves!!!!! I now think  a lot less of your game.

In fact I spit on Unraveled....I spit on it and its grave!

Rumors in chat say there will be two bundles this week, one is supposed to be "special". Furthermore, the staff seems to be experimenting with titles, namely "King of the Playas/Fanboys/Newbies", which don't seem to do much of anything for now.

Also:
15:16

Someone Gender-Bendered Jonny Cappuccino

Jonny Cappuccino is now Nancy

Profile.jpg
NancyGroupees HQ15:19
I'm gender-bendered?

Profile.jpg
nice

Profile.jpg
awesome

(don't try it now, "counter spells" activate and put the effect onto you.)

Rumors in chat say there will be two bundles this week, one is supposed to be "special". Furthermore, the staff seems to be experimenting with titles, namely "King of the Playas/Fanboys/Newbies", which don't seem to do much of anything for now.

Also:

Profile.jpg
I'm gender-bendered?

Profile.jpg
nice

Profile.jpg
awesome

Does "special" translate to "dog shit"? Cuz if so, that sounds about right

Also:

Profile.jpg
I'm gender-bendered?

Profile.jpg
nice

Profile.jpg
awesome

hopefully something good. I say weds and friday releases

I missed the Doujin bundle. What's the trick to buying from Groupees after the fact? Does that still work?
Nope. We posted about it, word got out, and Groupees patched it within a day. The date stamp is a server-side verification now.

Dang. Thanks for the info. I haven't followed the thread in a while. I've missed the last few bundles. The OP hasn't updated the title in a bit and I didn't realize he was so far behind until I missed a bundle or two.

The Amstrad was a (used) gift after I finally abandoned my piece of shit Tandy.  Which the bastard at Radio Shack sold me like two days before it was officially discontinued and pulled from the shelves.

bread's done
Back