= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd just like to take this as an opportunity to say how TOTALLY and INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!!!!! GOG is for giving away one of the top point-n-click adventures of our generation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS GOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd also like to thank Poopies for allowing me the privilege of PURCHASING it....THX POOPIES!!!!!!!
you for got radnom spacing

wow got my

HEROES & LEGENDS: CONQUERORS OF KOLHAR game

rest of the stuff goes into my trade list

after they sat in my account 3 months or so then yep. dont like the 10 cents i offer then dont sell me anything ,also now im up to 25 cents offering :)
I'd attempt to sell you games but you never linked me to your steam profile so I could check which games you own (when I asked for it). Too much hassle.

I'd attempt to sell you games but you never linked me to your steam profile so I could check which games you own (when I asked for it). Too much hassle.
though i got back to you, said was sort of new to steam and wasnt sure how to do that. And was mostly buying anything for them if i could find them games dirt cheap.

Isn't Stinkypoop the place where bundle fodder goes to die? It'll probably be Magika, Gun Monkeys, Dead Island: Epidemic, and desura/drmfree of some shitty games nobody's heard of.

Isn't Stinkypoop the place where bundle fodder goes to die? It'll probably be Magika, Gun Monkeys, Dead Island: Epidemic, and desura/drmfree of some shitty games nobody's heard of.
well, if you have heard of it, then it was already bundled before.. Come on man, where else can some half-ass programming undergrad projects be sold? You will be one proud angel investor for these poor students. Hell, think of your buy-in as an investment for their beer and pizza

p.s. Johnny will take a chunk of that beer and pizza .. but you dont mind, right?

So even though a couple of these are on steam there's only keys for FootLOL??  Wow, gotta hand it to groupees to make a crappy bundle even worse.

Suckers! I realized this morning that Groupees has really been getting me with the pre-orders lately, but based on how unappealing previous SL bundles were there was no way I was going to risk it with this one.  Vindicated!

I blame slidecage
sucks i paid for dinner. could got it free here

hasnt realms of haunting and soulbringer been in recent bundles

figure

VALCARTA: RISE OF THE DEMON

THE ISLAND CASTAWAY

DEAD HUNGRY DINER

FOOTLOL: EPIC FAIL LEAGUE

cost me a buck other 4 games were free

Crud.  I missed the preorder for ShinyLoot 9.  I missed that there even was a preorder, actually.

There are some intriguing looking games here.  Not nearly intriguing enough to pay the non-preorder price, though.

Crud. I missed the preorder for ShinyLoot 9. I missed that there even was a preorder, actually.

There are some intriguing looking games here. Not nearly intriguing enough to pay the non-preorder price, though.
I wish I'd gilby'd it =/

No Steam keys apart from FootLOL, Realms of the Haunting and Soulbringer.

Abso fuck inglutely the last ShinyLoot bundle I buy.

I've got to think that anyone not pre-ordering their stupid bundles would save money in the long run. For every good one there are, what, five bad ones?

Save your pennies, people, and just buy the crap they show you -- not the crap they refuse to show you.

I've got to think that anyone not pre-ordering their stupid bundles would save money in the long run. For every good one there are, what, five bad ones?

Save your pennies, people, and just buy the crap they show you -- not the crap they refuse to show you.
The opposite is true too.. If you keep skipping preorders, you might pay full price for the bundles you do want. I think it's best to adapt. Preorder the bundles you have a habit of buying anyway (for me it's Be Mine/Doujin/Greenlight) and skip the bundles that you don't normally buy. That's the best way to save the most money IMO.

The opposite is true too.. If you keep skipping preorders, you might pay full price for the bundles you do want. I think it's best to adapt. Preorder the bundles you have a habit of buying anyway (for me it's Be Mine/Doujin/Greenlight) and skip the bundles that you don't normally buy. That's the best way to save the most money IMO.
Just preorder preorder preorder, thats my motto

OH POOPIES!

Glad I didn't pre-order. I almost did but then I realized there's like 1 game on Shiny Loot that comes with a Steam or Desura key that don't already own and actually want (Ethan Carter) and there was a .000000000000000001% chance of that being in the bundle so I passed.

FWIW, there's a list of all games on Shiny Loot that come with Steam and/or Desura keys here and of all the games they sell that just come with Steam keys here.

If you're name isn't MysterD then you probably don't give a shit about DRM free crap so if you own mostly everything on that list except for expensive/recent-ish/unlikely-to-be-bundled-at-this-point-and-if-it-were-it-wouldn't-bundle-debut-in-a-Groupees-Shiny-Loot-bundle games (Ethan Carter, EU IV, Book of Unwritten Tales 2 Early Access) then you don't even need to worry about pre-ordering.

Valcata and Space War look cool.....most of the other stuff is repeats and stuff I don't want. FMV adventure game eh......those are interesting. Least the stuff looks interesting, but a weak bundle for sure.

bread's done
Back