= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm tired of gambling on pre-orders....only one has been awesome and that was this recent chiptunes Groupee's bundle. I will say I did love Bundle in a Box and there was a lot of love put in their bundles. Everything had a lot of extras and the games were quirky and usually neat. I will likely wait on this one...maybe if they gave a theme like Fantasy I would be more in on it.

Seriously, all that upwards creeping... who do they think they are, IndieGala? (At least the upwards creep up of the "Every Monday" seems to have stopped at $2.)

Eh. Preordered.
I'm in for a preorder as well, I bought one bundle in a box in the past...

either way I will at the worst case just keep the cycle of library growing going.

Step 1: buy cheap indie bundle.

Step 2: idle games to get cards.

Step 3: sell cards to justify buying bundles of games I don't care about.

Step 4: buy games on steam sales that I won't get to, but justify because I am using card credit to buy.

step 9: realize that all I am doing is making an infinite backlog I will never get through and start all over again.

>.>:

2 tiers. 1st being on 1$, the second ?¿. One game with trading cards(to please slidcage anxiety) having on their name "Heroes"

Popular picks are : Heroes of the Broken Land, Boot Hill Heroes or Heroes & Legends: Conqueror of Kolhar.

It occurs to me that despite following BiaB since the beginning, I never actually found one of their bundles worth buying.

But then by the time my brain finished that thought, my hands had already preordered, because I apparently don't learn.

2 tiers. 1st being on 1$, the second ?¿. One game with trading cards(to please slidcage anxiety) having on their name "Heroes"

Popular picks are : Heroes of the Broken Land, Boot Hill Heroes or Heroes & Legends: Conqueror of Kolhar.
so confirm only 1 game will have cards

land- i guess okay about 10% chance i play it

Boot hill-looks really cute and cousin kids will love it 40%

Heroes & Legends: Conqueror of Kolhar. ALways wanted this since playing Quest run. 150% i want it

I WANT IT

I WANT IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MAKE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Really though since i really would not play the worms games after all i did grab the preorder

how can we give people these useless coupons we keep getting in our steam account or just delete them?

dont see how they get away with changing the time on preorder. Last night i was pretty sure it ended like at 4pm est it now says preorder ends at 1pm est

so 25% chance of getting any of them

Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolharm boot hill, heroes of steel, broken land

I say its HEROES OF STEEL :(

Is it pretty sad that the Desura/DRM-Free stuff is the best stuff in the bundle IMHO? I wont discredit Sid Meier's Pirates (Excellent game) but the rest aren't too hot though Freedom Fall looks aight. Average bundle me thinks unless the Desura/DRM-Free stuff is awesome.

Hah. As a reminder, Dragonsphere is one of the games you get for free when you sign up for a GOG account.
I'd just like to take this as an opportunity to say how TOTALLY and INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!!!!! GOG is for giving away one of the top point-n-click adventures of our generation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS GOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd also like to thank Poopies for allowing me the privilege of PURCHASING it....THX POOPIES!!!!!!!

bread's done
Back