Hey FGT #11, Go home and sleep. You suck.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']They've confirmed that Capcom's side will have the choice between US and JPN voices.

And I only brought up the cross-game thing because that's how they got away with Ryu/Chun in TatsuCap.[/QUOTE]

What versions were they from in TvC?

And yes, Viper's titties got bigger.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']She actually looks really neat, for the most part. Though it's a bit weird that she's the only SF character to have a focus attack. She definitely seemed to fit as she was one of the sole SF4 characters with "high jump" from what I've completed in the trials and the electric/fire CapCom comparisions are there of course too.

Lovin' the DD Viper, ordinary MILF secret agent aesthetic... :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Ibuki has a high jump too in SSFIV, just an fyi.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Did C. Vipers tits grow? I don't remember them that big.[/QUOTE]
That's because they were mushed together thanks to bad design. Thankfully, the MvC3 design team has remedied that.

So has her scientist alt, actually. But I'm not paying money for that shit.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']That's because they were mushed together thanks to bad design. Thankfully, the MvC3 design team has remedied that.

So has her scientist alt, actually. But I'm not paying money for that shit.[/QUOTE]

I thought you'd be use to paying more money for larger tits by now?

I don't think Marvel 3 looks good.. but then again I liked Marvel 1 more than Marvel 2.. so my opinion is worthless.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I thought you'd be use to paying more money for larger tits by now?[/QUOTE]
Quiet, you.

339437556_a70c61bc87.jpg

[quote name='PhrostByte']I don't think Marvel 3 looks good.. but then again I liked Marvel 1 more than Marvel 2.. so my opinion is worthless.[/QUOTE]

I still love MvC1 way more than MvC2. MvC2 never had a place in my heart honestly.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Quiet, you.

339437556_a70c61bc87.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:# :cry:

[quote name='distgfx']Ibuki has a high jump too in SSFIV, just an fyi.[/QUOTE]

As I said, from the trials I've done... ;)

Ibuki probably isn't *flashy* enough for MvC3.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']As I said, from the trials I've done... ;)

Ibuki probably isn't *flashy* enough for MvC3.[/QUOTE]

Was just an fyi. ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Maybe. Do we have any cross universe mayhem in the marvel characters? I mean they kept all the RE characters as their incarnations from RE5... why would they split SF characters and give us Chun from Alpha, Ryu from some other version and then Viper from 4... [/QUOTE]

As mentioned, this won't be the first time this happens. See Capcom Fighting Evolution, CvS2, TvC...

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']As mentioned, this won't be the first time this happens. See Capcom Fighting Evolution, CvS2, TvC...[/QUOTE]

113674370-L.jpg

whooo! I went to the Marvel event!!

2vjubfc.jpg

2s6m3q9.jpg

219t6om.jpg

b6swep.jpg

dczl3l.jpg

the Hulk Burger was hella good!!

The 2nd one is a Hadouken something... it's tuna with some spicy stuff and whatever...

the truck didnt have any pictures describing it like the Hulk one did, and I actually didnt even get to eat it coz my friend wasnt able to get in so I gave it to her

[quote name='Mr. Beef']So jealous. :([/QUOTE]
I drove past that on my way to Chinatown, wondering what the heck that was.

Chinatown is like five minutes away from where I live.

I just realized what the event was after Jekki's post.

:bomb:

[quote name='JEKKI']the truck didnt have any pictures describing it like the Hulk one did, and I actually didnt even get to eat it coz my friend wasnt able to get in so I gave it to her[/QUOTE]
This sounds like a MarkMan quote.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']That hulk burger looks disgusting[/QUOTE]your face looks disgusting!!

hulk burger was hella good! go back and eat your burger king coz yjdk!!

[quote name='JEKKI']your face looks disgusting!!

hulk burger was hella good! go back and eat your burger king coz yjdk!![/QUOTE]

It probably does, but I actually agree with him.

[quote name='MtlTom']GGs to Jimbo Slice today. It's been a while since we've played and I forgot how good your Bison was.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bud. GGs to you to. First time I played in like 3 months, but I warmed up with like 5 ranked matches before we played. I know it's been a while since you played, too. Gotta do it again soon.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Mortal Kombat is going to have retail-exclusive fatalities. :|[/QUOTE]

And skins ... I hate this gen.

They better have the decency to at least release them as DLC on the marketplace/store later so everybody can get them.

Wow, MvC3 developers are trash. Spencer's bionic arm randomly changes from left to right when he switches the direction he's facing.
Idiots on SRK are trying to cite SSF4 as an example of Capcom doing this intentionally -- while stances may shift from side to side, characters' defining characteristics stay constant, such as Sagat's scar and eye patch.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so some fatalities are DLC then????[/QUOTE]

That was announced a while ago, them being store exclusive is what's new. =| fucking sucks.

From the looks of it I'll be buying from Amazon since they will be giving the reptile DLC out, which I want the most... I can't play him like I want when he looks like a weird ass lizard from the 80s.

Seems like the CE comes with a code or whatever to download all the DLC... just buy that instead, if so? Solves the problem of "which retailer to preorder at" at least, if it's not leaps and bounds over the price of the standard edition.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Seems like the CE comes with a code or whatever to download all the DLC... just buy that instead, if so? Solves the problem of "which retailer to preorder at" at least, if it's not leaps and bounds over the price of the standard edition.[/QUOTE]

I hope so since it says "Original Costume DLC" on the card in the picture on SRK and has the same silhouette as the reptile picture on amazon. If that's the case, then I'm ok with it. Retailer DLC exclusives are what piss me off. -_-

[quote name='distgfx']I hope so since it says "Original Costume DLC" on the card in the picture on SRK and has the same silhouette as the reptile picture on amazon. If that's the case, then I'm ok with it. Retailer DLC exclusives are what piss me off. -_-[/QUOTE]

Not a fighting game, but with DR2, each retailer had a code for a specific DLC early -- I got the ninja costume from gamestop... however, the other 3 costumes all released and were able to be purchased separately.

Same thing happened with the Kratos (GS) and Nariko (HS) content for LBP back when. And all the skins for GoW3 as well as the LE content. So I think it should eventually be buyable as well.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Not a fighting game, but with DR2, each retailer had a code for a specific DLC early -- I got the ninja costume from gamestop... however, the other 3 costumes all released and were able to be purchased separately.

Same thing happened with the Kratos (GS) and Nariko (HS) content for LBP back when. And all the skins for GoW3 as well as the LE content. So I think it should eventually be buyable as well.[/QUOTE]

That reminds me, the SCIV premium content never did hit the XBL marketplace or PSN here.

bread's done
Back