Hey pacemakerguy, the OTT has the answers to all of your questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']Anyone know if 2 washes with hot H20, soap, and a lil bit of bleach is enough to remove dead bird out of clothes?[/quote]

Should be.

[quote name='Maklershed']I can't believe both The Melvins and Fantomas were chased off the stage before the one Tool concert I went to. Or was it A Perfect Circle? Either way, the principle is the same.[/QUOTE]

That angers me more than you can imagine. Tool over two fantastic bands? Jesus. :whistle2:|

Dang @ those earplugs, never even thought of that.

When I saw QOTSA I was right up front near the speakers and thought I would go deaf. It actually wasn't bad as it went but those would have come in handy.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I need to invest in some good show-going ear plugs, since I almost always can and do get up front since most of the shows I see are on small venues.[/quote]

I just got these recently. I was using crappy disposable ones, where everything sounds like you're underwater.

I went to a show fairly recently (Black Francis), and putting those in had the effect of essentially turning down the volume. I could hear everything perfectly, it was just quieter.

It's a worthwhile investment.

[quote name='manthing']Dang, Cover Flow sucks donkey balls when using LEGAL BACKUP COPIES of music...[/quote]

might i suggest editing that post to say "digital versions of the tracks"? my post about COMPLETELY LEGAL BACKUP COPIES of TDK was swiftly euthanized.

[quote name='Maklershed']I can't believe both The Melvins and Fantomas were chased off the stage before the one Tool concert I went to. Or was it A Perfect Circle? Either way, the principle is the same.[/quote]

I've never heard the Melvins, but damn, that would have been a great show (if they hadn't been chased off).

Fantomas and Tool (or even A Perfect Circle)?

That would have been incredible.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang @ those earplugs, never even thought of that.

When I saw QOTSA I was right up front near the speakers and thought I would go deaf. It actually wasn't bad as it went but those would have come in handy.[/quote]

I saw Mew back in March of 2007, and holy shit, it was the loudest concert I've ever been to.

We were packed into this tiny venue, and the bass was so, so, so loud. My ears hurt so bad (I had forgotten to bring ear plugs).

Great show, but damn. I know I have some permanent damage just from that show.

[quote name='prmononoke']I just got these recently. I was using crappy disposable ones, where everything sounds like you're underwater.

I went to a show fairly recently (Black Francis), and putting those in had the effect of essentially turning down the volume. I could hear everything perfectly, it was just quieter.

It's a worthwhile investment.[/QUOTE]

Yeap, they're great.

[quote name='prmononoke']I've never heard the Melvins.[/QUOTE]

WHAT?!

Frosty, is shouldn't take that long.

Frosty and Mak, are we still going to get those Cowboy Bebops? I really want that shit.

[quote name='manthing']Dang, Cover Flow sucks donkey balls when using LEGAL BACKUP COPIES of music...[/QUOTE]

You talkin' about iTunes or iPhone? I've never seen Cover Flow work well on a PC. On a iPhone, it's fucking legit.

Damn, Dark Knight beat out Mummy 3 this weekend. I wonder what the first movie will be to knock it off the top spot :whistle2:k

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Yeap, they're great.

WHAT?![/quote]

I've heard of them.

I might have heard them on a compilation disc at some point.

OH WAIT!!

Duh, there's that Fantomas-Melvins Big Band album.

So I guess I have kind of heard the Melvins (but only from that album).

[quote name='zewone']

Frosty and Mak, are we still going to get those Cowboy Bebops? I really want that shit.[/quote]
I think Mak already put the order in.

[quote name='Maklershed']Zew$$$$a and Frostymang - the deed is done, the order has been made, the eagle has left the perch.[/quote]

[quote name='zewone']The Mummy 3 looks like giant shit.[/quote]
It does suck. I doubt anyone here went to see it besides me, though.

[quote name='prmononoke']I've heard of them.

I might have heard them on a compilation disc at some point.

OH WAIT!!

Duh, there's that Fantomas-Melvins Big Band album.

So I guess I have kind of heard the Melvins (but only from that album).[/QUOTE]

You must hear either Stoner Witch or Houdini.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']You must hear either Stoner Witch or Houdini.[/quote]

I already started downloading purchasing Houdini just before you recommended it.

I'll also check out Stoner Witch.

[quote name='tiredfornow']A movie that came out this weekend knocked off a movie thats been up top for three weeks?

NO WAI![/QUOTE]
That didn't happen.

[quote name='Chika']might i suggest editing that post to say "digital versions of the tracks"? my post about COMPLETELY LEGAL BACKUP COPIES of TDK was swiftly euthanized.[/quote]

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........

[quote name='zewone']

You talkin' about iTunes or iPhone? I've never seen Cover Flow work well on a PC. On a iPhone, it's fucking legit.[/quote]

Phone doobie...

Must've been LEGALLY BACKED UP shitty

No album art

[quote name='tiredfornow']A movie that came out this weekend knocked off a movie thats been up top for three weeks?

NO WAI![/quote]

[quote name='zewone']That didn't happen.[/quote]

The Dark Knight beat The Mummy by 1.4 million.

At this rate, it will be at least number three on the all time domestic chart.

[quote name='prmononoke']I already started downloading purchasing Houdini just before you recommended it.

I'll also check out Stoner Witch.[/QUOTE]

Noice.

Never knew The prestige and Memento were Chris Nolan films.

Watching The prestige again, makes me wish Bowie was in more films...

[quote name='joe2187']Never knew The prestige and Memento were Chris Nolan films.

Watching The prestige again, makes me wish Bowie was in more films...[/quote]

Watch 'Venture Brothers' Season 2 from Cartoon Network

Bowie in VB S2 >>>> Tesla in Prestige

[quote name='manthing']Damn...

Listening to my SOAD songs I just realized I can't play the only song I really care about until RB2[/QUOTE]

I really like this song...... (but this cover blows)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVJMrcadhuQ[/media]

Barber cut my sideburns up way too high. :(

[quote name='dcfox']It does suck. I doubt anyone here went to see it besides me, though.[/QUOTE]Heh.

[quote name='dcfox']Prestige was good but the ending was horrible.[/quote]
I thought the ending was great, fucked up, but great. That he killed that many of his own clones was crazy.

At least i think that's the ending, been a while since i saw it.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Anyone ever watched the show Black Gold? I wonder how much they make for partaking in such a hazardous job.[/quote]

Yes

My guess is between $75-$100K

Some jobs are only a few days a week, I got one Job Where I only work at most 4 days a week with very short hours. Pay's good but not enough to make ends meet. All the other days I got my job at the Hospital to fall back on, and it's pretty easy and laid back.

[quote name='zewone']

Frosty and Mak, are we still going to get those Cowboy Bebops? I really want that shit.
[/quote]

Yep. I put the order in this morning. I'll be house sitting about an hour and half away from where I live between Wednesday and Sunday, so if I get it between those days there might be a little delay shipping it to you guys. But I'll make sure to get it to you two as soon as I can. And I was thinking maybe $24.49 total that you guys could send to me? That would be $22.49 for the set and $2 shipping/dc.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I don't know how some people can work two jobs.

Would drive me fuckin' nuts.[/quote]

Guy I work with has been working 60+ hours a week for the last twenty something years. One of his jobs is UPS. He gets roughly 4 hours of sleep during the week.

Don't know how the fuck he does it. I'm sure that shit will catch up with him some day.

Anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd I'm drunk. By the way? Best beer ever:
wailing-wench_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back