Hey pacemakerguy, the OTT has the answers to all of your questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Trakan']Guy I work with has been working 60+ hours a week for the last twenty something years. One of his jobs is UPS. He gets roughly 4 hours of sleep during the week.

Don't know how the fuck he does it. I'm sure that shit will catch up with him some day.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Yeah, I can't imagine that not catching up with him.

[quote name='joe2187']Some jobs are only a few days a week, I got one Job Where I only work at most 4 days a week with very short hours. Pay's good but not enough to make ends meet. All the other days I got my job at the Hospital to fall back on, and it's pretty easy and laid back.[/QUOTE]

I mean like a full-time plus part-time...unless, I read your post wrong.

I absolutely hate my fucking family.........

:bomb:

My dipshit brother, who I've loaned almost $1K the past 2.5 months just called me from New Orleans saying how much fun Bourbon St is and how good the Cafe Du Monde Bengiets are...

:bomb:

[quote name='manthing']Dang, Cover Flow sucks donkey balls when using LEGAL BACKUP COPIES of music...[/quote]

Just load them into iTunes and use the download artwork function.

[quote name='zewone']Frosty, is shouldn't take that long.

Frosty and Mak, are we still going to get those Cowboy Bebops? I really want that shit.[/quote]

Yeah, I fucking had to hard boot... now I'm solid -- is summerboard available somewhere in Cydia?

What would your recommend from Cydia, too? FTP programs, etc?

Also, Mak ordered the shit. We be splittin it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd I'm drunk. By the way? Best beer ever:
wailing-wench_large.jpg
[/quote]

Wailing Wench sucks compared to their IPA.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd I'm drunk. By the way? Best beer ever:
wailing-wench_large.jpg
[/quote]

:drool: their beer is what i was drinkin a couple weeks ago at the NYS Beer Expo. i

[quote name='Maklershed']I wish I could get drunk on a late Sunday afternoon. :([/quote]
Any reason why you can't?

[quote name='Maklershed']I have to wake up at 5:15am and go to work tomorrow.[/quote]
I fail to see the problem.

[quote name='Maklershed']I have to wake up at 5:15am and go to work tomorrow.[/quote]

Wah...I got a job...I gotta get up early....I'm old...

Less excuses, moar booze

:beer:

[quote name='Maklershed']Yep. I put the order in this morning. I'll be house sitting about an hour and half away from where I live between Wednesday and Sunday, so if I get it between those days there might be a little delay shipping it to you guys. But I'll make sure to get it to you two as soon as I can. And I was thinking maybe $24.49 total that you guys could send to me? That would be $22.49 for the set and $2 shipping/dc.[/quote]

PM me your address and I'll cut you a check.

[quote name='Maklershed']So I was browsing through the Giant Bomb members list to see if there were any CAGs and I stumbled upon these two ...

coincidencegm8.png

:whee:[/quote]

I don't think it's the same Pepsiman.

Look at "her" blog postings, comments, etc. They are, at the very least, sensible.

It can't be the same person.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Should I go to a seafood festival tonight?[/quote]

fuck no..........

seafood is disgusting.

The fact that the sea creatures most prized for taste are scavengers = :puke:

[quote name='manthing']fuck no..........

seafood is disgusting.

The fact that the sea creatures most prized for taste are scavengers = :puke:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Quiet you!

seafood is disgusting.

The fact that the sea creatures most prized for taste are scavengers = :puke:[/quote]

QFT

[quote name='Mojimbo']What's Giant Bomb?[/QUOTE]Inu$$$$$$'s new forum, IIRC.

[quote name='joe2187']
sexyspock3.jpg
[/QUOTE]Old school Star Trek is pretty $. The stages can be really minimal, what with low levels special effects technology at the time. Give it a nice charm.

[quote name='prmononoke']Why would he eat Call of Duty?[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:?

[quote name='tiredfornow']you're cuban? :whistle2:|!!![/quote]

Poor, dumb Teefer...

Always focusing on the easy joke...

:booty:

We can't all be as uncomplicated as you:

living near Mexico, working unskilled labor...

:roll:

You ever bought weed from a bodega, zewone?>

EDIT: dang, mangwang, I just thought you were some tough african relic from the ghetto streets of MN. Resting my feet on my desk is not labor.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']PM me your address and I'll cut you a check.[/quote]

Will do.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hey Mak, lend me your copy of The Road. :)[/quote]

K. I'm still waiting for my friend to give it back. She's had it for about two months now. :/

[quote name='prmononoke']I don't think it's the same Pepsiman.

Look at "her" blog postings, comments, etc. They are, at the very least, sensible.

It can't be the same person.[/quote]

Oh it definitely is. He had the actual pepsiman avatar a few hours ago and was complaining in a feedback area that his blog about some drink was deleted.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm ''runthenumbers'' on GB, mak.[/quote]

Alright. FR on its way.

[quote name='zewone']"You and your little, Mexican friend here."

"Yo, I'm Cuban, b!"

"YES! CUBAN BEE!"[/quote]

I'm still waiting on those heifers Julio!

[quote name='tiredfornow'] Resting my feet on my desk is not labor.[/quote]

Right...but what is dragging all those 40+lb document boxes up 3+ floors?

:whistle2:k

[quote name='zewone']"You and your little, Mexican friend here."

"Yo, I'm Cuban, b!"

"YES! CUBAN BEE!"[/quote]

Bee_Man.jpg

I never said I didn't like cubans, I love em, they have great food.

Mexicans on the other hand :speaktothehand:

[quote name='Liquid 2']:whistle2:?[/quote]

Exactly.

[quote name='Maklershed']Oh it definitely is. He had the actual pepsiman avatar a few hours ago and was complaining in a feedback area that his blog about some drink was deleted.[/quote]

Ah.

Well, OK.

[quote name='manthing']Right...but what is dragging all those 40+lb document boxes up 3+ floors?

:whistle2:k[/quote]

You missed when the other kid got fired a few months ago, so I had to do all his stupid work until they found someone to fill the spot. He was white and smelled like someone threw up and took a shit on his chest before work.

[quote name='Mojimbo']

---

Have you John Madden Football 2009 guys gotten any interesting XBL messages?[/quote]

nope, why?

seafood is disgusting.

The fact that the sea creatures most prized for taste are scavengers = :puke:[/QUOTE]I agree. I absolutely hate seafood big time.
[quote name='Mojimbo']I

OH!

Yeah. The people I know in real life don't know I have the hook up at the local mom and pop, so they freak the fuck out for a while over any game I buy early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back