How I never spend "real" money when buying on Amazon - Over 500 CAG's referred - Also pays to Paypal

[quote name='danishmaggot']Dude, get out of my thread. I don;t have to show you anything. The people that sign up under me obviously are doing great and I have no reason to lie about my points. Stop being lazy and a baby and go make your own referral thread.[/QUOTE]
so him whos boss, awesome thread.:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='lilqdavidson23']whats your next prize going to be[/QUOTE]

I am just saving up for all the releases coming in a couple of months. There is NHL 12, Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, Batman: Arkham City, Assassins Creed: Revelations, Saints Row 3......pheeeew. There is a lot of stuff coming out this year, so it's good with some saving up time :)

what bout gears of war 3 , i preordered modern warfare 3 , and going to preorder saints row 3. And maybe we can play on xbox together.

[quote name='danishmaggot']Might get Gears of War 3 at some point, but it is not a first purchase for me.[/QUOTE]
yea i can understand that.

[quote name='danishmaggot']Both. I only play exclusives on the ps3.[/QUOTE]
the reason i asked because i wanted to play you on the xbox 360

[quote name='lilqdavidson23']how do you get your points so fast, and what offer do you do, can you pm me[/QUOTE]

I just do anything that credits dude. There is no real secret there.

bread's done
Back