How I never spend "real" money when buying on Amazon - Over 500 CAG's referred - Also pays to Paypal

[quote name='danishmaggot']Just won 140 ($140) in a raffle on prizerebel![/QUOTE]

Da mn that's nuts.. Wanna trade? My referral for $140 :lol: congrats though :D

[quote name='giantqtipz']Da mn that's nuts.. Wanna trade? My referral for $140 :lol: congrats though :D[/QUOTE]

Haha, I got really lucky. 10 people got picked to share 1500 points or so. I was the last pick, so it was definitely a nice surprise :)

I totally forgot to put the picture up of Call of Juarez I see, so it will be up tomorrow along with Silent Hill: Homecoming and Deadly Premonition that I got too.

[quote name='lilqdavidson23']some people gets all the luck, great job[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah I used to say that too. I generally don't win anything ever, so this was a nice surprise, but thank you :)

[quote name='danishmaggot']Haha, yeah I used to say that too. I generally don't win anything ever, so this was a nice surprise, but thank you :)[/QUOTE]
i been using prizerebel for 2 years and i never had over 35 point on my account. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Not to be rude or anything but this looks to good to be true. There's probably a catch or something. That or they probably don't want Canadians on their website.

[quote name='Capsuledragon']Not to be rude or anything but this looks to good to be true. There's probably a catch or something. That or they probably don't want Canadians on their website.[/QUOTE]

No catch as far as I know. I mean if you give your real address, phone number and name on offers you are gonna get spaaaaamed. And there is special offers for Canadians only :D

bread's done
Back