How I never spend "real" money when buying on Amazon - Over 500 CAG's referred - Also pays to Paypal

I am buying a $600 tv where 400 of it is payed for by amazon gift cards that I have saved up from PrizeRebel. Note that 140 of those were won in a competition on there and the rest I have been saving up because nothing good has been coming out lately. I don't think it is fair to put a picture up of the tv when I get it , since all of it will not be payed by prizerebel. What do you guys think?

Got my 40 inch Sharp tv. $400 was paid for by amazon gift cards earned on prizerebel. I will not put up a picture as it seems unfair since I didn't fully pay for it with credit earned on prizerebel, but I figured I would let anyone that reads know anyway.

Have NHL 12 fully paid and pre-ordered and I will post a picture when it comes in 2 weeks.

[quote name='lilqdavidson23']i want to see the new TV[/QUOTE]

Haha, I can send you a picture if you want I just don't think it is fair to post a picture here.

[quote name='lilqdavidson23']send me the picture of the tv in a pm[/QUOTE]

I will later. Thanks for the support and keep up your good work on your end.

[quote name='danishmaggot']I will later. Thanks for the support and keep up your good work on your end.[/QUOTE]
thanks man i will try.

bread's done
Back