How I never spend "real" money when buying on Amazon - Over 500 CAG's referred - Also pays to Paypal

[quote name='Endangered']So all I see is like page after page of bumps...

anyone other than the OP have anything good to say about this site?[/QUOTE]

People don't really come back in here and tell about their success, but I have a couple of people that have earned $200-300 as my referrals from this site. I can't show you the stats as prizerebel took that feature out, but before that I could see a certain person had earned me $50 and that was only 20% of their earnings.

you got my referal, I gave it a go and to be honost its pretty much a joke this one.

the majority of the things to click on only give $0.01-$0.05 per, they are a pain in the butt and most dont work correctly. telling you to click a link and then click a banner... the page loads with a big picture but no links.

You know, it would really help everyone if you would explain how you did so well in the thread rather than pm-ing everyone.

Turns out that I had an account and just signed in. I couldn't find any offers I felt comfortable doing. The ones that I did find are of little value so it would take me some time to do it.

So. How do you do it? How do you get so much credit so quickly?

[quote name='EnvyNeko']You know, it would really help everyone if you would explain how you did so well in the thread rather than pm-ing everyone.

Turns out that I had an account and just signed in. I couldn't find any offers I felt comfortable doing. The ones that I did find are of little value so it would take me some time to do it.

So. How do you do it? How do you get so much credit so quickly?[/QUOTE]

The reason I have been sending pm's is that I don't know if a response would go under the bump rule.

I get credit by doing almost all the offers dude, there is no secret to this. There is so many offers on there if you are just getting started.

Here is a little guide I use so send to people as a basic guide:

GC: Call of Duty-Black Ops Guide
1. Clear cookies/cache.
2. Click the offer.
3. Enter your email address (Use an email you don't use for
important stuff) and click 'CONTINUE'.
4. Fill in fake information and click 'CONTINUE'.
5. Complete the first survey(just click no or skip on everything).
6. Complete any offers of your choice until the progress bar disappears and it takes you to a new page (again, just skip).
7. Leave pop up and offer open until credited.

Usually everything credits pretty fast, but it can sometimes take hours. Sometimes stuff won't credit, but as a rule of thumb just do the offers that you can see has credited most first. You can see the number of people who have been credited next to the offer name under the Get Points --> Available offers tab.
Completing an offer usually take less than 5 minutes.

[quote name='Endangered']you got my referal, I gave it a go and to be honost its pretty much a joke this one.

the majority of the things to click on only give $0.01-$0.05 per, they are a pain in the butt and most dont work correctly. telling you to click a link and then click a banner... the page loads with a big picture but no links.[/QUOTE]

What? I have seen maybe 2 $0.05 offers in my time with prizerebel and never a $0.01.

Where the hell are you looking?

bread's done
Back