Humble Bundle Thread

Ubisoft has taken over the book bundles, too!

tGRL9da.png

... I don't suppose the Ubibundle includes the soundtrack for Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon?
I don't think any games in that bundle have soundtracks, sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else seeing a change in the availability of the option to increase the order amount on past bundles?  It looks like the amount of time to do so has been cut.  I have a number of bundles from last month that ended less than 30 days ago that have no link to increase.

Anyone else seeing a change in the availability of the option to increase the order amount on past bundles? It looks like the amount of time to do so has been cut. I have a number of bundles from last month that ended less than 30 days ago that have no link to increase.
Was just going to post about this. Saw it on r/gamedealsmeta, which sources a SteamGifts discussion from yesterday.

http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/mYlTy/humble-bundle-and-the-increase-payment-option-after-a-bundle-has-ended

Humble also modified their FAQ:

[customspoiler=old FAQ]
Wu6zO4P.png
[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=new FAQ]
joz7sl9.png
[/customspoiler]

And of course, I forgot to bump my payment to $1 on the FMV weekly. fuck

Anyone else seeing a change in the availability of the option to increase the order amount on past bundles? It looks like the amount of time to do so has been cut. I have a number of bundles from last month that ended less than 30 days ago that have no link to increase.
Someone just posted on Reddit Game Deals Metal about it so it seems like you're not the only one.

https://se.reddit.com/r/GameDealsMeta/comments/458w7i/increaseboost_order_amountpayment_in_humble/

I'm thinking about buying the monthly to gift ark to a friend. I just need to subscribe and then unsuscribe some minutes later so they don't charge me for next monthly? I know I will forget about it if I don't do it that way

... what the hell?

Apparently Humble now knows if you own a game on Steam? I linked my account a while ago, back when they were authorizing game keys via OAUTH redemption. I just bought the Ubi bundle for a buck and I can't reveal the Call of Juarez Gunslinger key, it only gives me an option to gift it.

WTF, Humble?

... what the hell?

Apparently Humble now knows if you own a game on Steam? I linked my account a while ago, back when they were authorizing game keys via OAUTH redemption. I just bought the Ubi bundle for a buck and I can't reveal the Call of Juarez Gunslinger key, it only gives me an option to gift it.

WTF, Humble?
you try clicking the greyed out 'redeem' button? I had this on some games I figured I must have owned from previous humbles. You can still click the greyed out button and get a key though

... what the hell?

WTF, Humble?
Yeah, they are kind enough to tell you that you own that game so you don't need it again, right?

Being serious about it, yeah, just click redeem and it'll WARN YOU that you won't be able to gift it. Then you get your key.

Humble Gamepedia Online Multiplayer Bundle
dFSVb2P.png

Free

• Stronghold Kingdoms — Humble Kingmaker Bundle 
$1

• Awesomenauts
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
  • Heroes & Generals (Early Access) — Weekend Warrior Pack
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Dirty Bomb — The Ultimate Starter Pack
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Curse Premium 30-day subscription
  • WildStar — Jumpstart Pack
$5

• Vertiginous Golf 4-Pack
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
  • SMITE — Freya + Pixel Buster Skin
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Neverwinter — Humble Pirate Pack
  • War of the Vikings
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
  • Robocraft (Early Access) - Twin Robot Pack
    k08ZaGN.png
$12

• Dirty Bomb — Humble Bundle Loadout Cards and Case
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Path of Exile — Arctic Crown + Cobra Pet
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Life is Feudal: Your Own
    k08ZaGN.png
[customspoiler=icons]
k08ZaGN.png
Steam key ...
8b23Ujb.png
DRM-free ...
aMeWlBI.png
soundtrack ...
7Nz1zTZ.png
cards[/customspoiler]

I am in for the $1 tier, awesomenauts and dirty bomb look playable, can anyone recommend anything else?

At least the free sega games from steam make today a little better.

I am in for the $1 tier, awesomenauts and dirty bomb look playable, can anyone recommend anything else?

At least the free sega games from steam make today a little better.
$12 is a steal for Life is Feudal if you enjoy picking apples.

But you really really really need to enjoy picking apples.

Looks like the new payment increase period after a bundle ends is 7 days.

(can still add payment Origami book bundle which ended 6 days ago; last Thursday another book bundle that had ended 8 days prior could not be increased; no, I have not been checking my download pages every day for the past 5 days like a pathetic lunatic)

Looks like the new payment increase period after a bundle ends is 7 days.

(can still add payment Origami book bundle which ended 6 days ago; last Thursday another book bundle that had ended 8 days prior could not be increased; no, I have not been checking my download pages every day for the past 5 days like a pathetic lunatic)
Well, that's crap. If I'm honest, I pretty much never remember within 30 days if I don't increase it during the run anyway, but it used to be a nice option to have. Most of the time if I'm not getting 2nd or higher tier it's because I'm too broke to do it right away or I don't think it's worthwhile, but in the rare instances where it's the former case (that last Squeenix comes to mind), I usually don't think about it until it's too late.

bread's done
Back