Humble Bundle Thread

Go back to paying $5 for the same games on your PSboxstation U. This isn't consoletard gaming. We're used to more freedom, choices, and opportunities on PC, and having sites like Humble take those away from us so they can get a little more money is stupid. It's like the new static tiers they're using. If we don't voice displeasure, they'll keep shitting on their customers and telling us it's chocolate rain. It's the principles that are wrong.
That was a level-headed response.

You're right that console games cost more, and $5 for a game there would be quite a bargain. But how is $3 for 2 PC games you want not a deal, even less if you sell the other keys?

Humble is hardly "shitting on their customers and calling it chocolate rain" when you literally can name your own price for the majority of games in each bundle. There are many people who pay just a penny because they can, costing Humble money since that wouldn't even cover the payment processing fees.

Uh, no you can't literally name your own price. There's a throwaway level of $1 and then the mid level is conveniently price fixed by Humble by selling overpriced expensive shit in top level(s).

Also this is Cheapassgamer and particularly in the PC threads where games literally go for pennies I've seen people making bigger stinks for lesser amounts than 26 cents.

Besides it's not even so much the money as the principle of why the hell should you have to pay 26 cents more when previously if you had a tab open you could lock in that price.

The problem is that Humble has had a pattern of continually changing things in a way that benefits them but not so much the bargain hunting consumer. When you take things away from people they generally aren't too happy about that. Humble is so huge now that they're anything but Humble and they really don't care at this point.

I always set the sliders to 100% charity and that hasn't change since 2012. Who knows if that's even legit at times because they like to alter things on the fly like, 'eg. fixed BTA' price few hours after bundle is live.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. Last night, weekly Humble's BTA was at $3.19.

Now it's $3.11.

Keep bricking down, please...

JQB7k.gif

I guess their plan to jack the BTA up with the $26 5X tent backfired.

Next time put some weeboo titty girls on there Humble instead of Youtube assholes.

y u no buy at $3.82
Exactly. It's was $3.82.

But if you meant $2.82 - I was at work and not home yet.

When I came home, it was MORE than it is NOW.

So, somehow - if this trend continues of it bricking down, this might surprisingly work out for me.

Exactly. It's was $3.82.

But if you meant $2.82 - I was at work and not home yet.
When I came home, it was MORE than it is NOW.

So, somehow - if this trend continues of it bricking down, this might surprisingly work out for me.
Typo, I meant 2.82. That was the lowest price AFAIK

Jest got an email letting me know that Humble Monthly subscribers now receive a 10% discount in the humble store. Presumably this is intended to incentivize people to subscribe.

I got a tip for ya humble. You want me to subscribe? Tell me what the fuck I'm buying before I pay.

Jest got an email letting me know that Humble Monthly subscribers now receive a 10% discount in the humble store. Presumably this is intended to incentivize people to subscribe.

I got a tip for ya humble. You want me to subscribe? Tell me what the fuck I'm buying before I pay.
Considering they have been revealing $10ish titles it isn't exactly a huge risk but I can see why people don't like the model. I have yet to ever buy anything from the humble store but maybe the 10% will change that at some point.

Humble Indie Bundle 16
kvtn5G1.png
$1

• Retro City Rampage DX
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
  • Outlast
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
  • Never Alone + Foxtales DLC
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
    +
    aMeWlBI.png
BTA (lowest ~$5.49)

• Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
    +
    aMeWlBI.png
  • Door Kickers
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
week 2 additions:

• Duet
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
    +
    fWX7nzA.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
    +
    aMeWlBI.png
  • Forced
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
    +
    aMeWlBI.png
BTA + $2

• Else Heart.Break()
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
    +
    aMeWlBI.png
  • Sunless Sea
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
[customspoiler=icons]
k08ZaGN.png
Steam key ...
8b23Ujb.png
DRM-free ... 
fWX7nzA.png
Android ...
aMeWlBI.png
soundtrack ...
7Nz1zTZ.png
cards[/customspoiler]

The $1 tier is amazing for anyone who doesn't own Outlast or Never Alone.  Personally not interested in anything else.   We'll see what unlocks next week, but it doesn't look like I'll be buying this one. 

I'm interested in Outlast + Never Alone + Door Kickers + Sunless Sea. But those BTA tiers are a little high for my liking.

Does it look like the +$2 tier is locked too?
Yes, I can get the +$2 tier by paying $6.50 (so $1 + $4.50 for tier 2 + $2 for tier 3.) BTA was $5.49 when I bought in.

I'm actually ticked off the Retro City Rampage DX soundtrack isn't included.

Dang, missed the low BTA.  If it drops around $6 I might convince myself to pick it up even though I already own Door Kickers.  Too bad Sunless Sea isn't one tier lower.

bread's done
Back