Steam key ...
8b23Ujb.png
DRM-free ...
aMeWlBI.png
soundtrack ...
7Nz1zTZ.png
cards[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
I own all of these games except Dead State.

The $1 tier is AWESOME. All 3 of the games are well worth a play. I won INK from the dev back upon release and the easiest way to describe it is a minimalist Super Meat Boy with an interesting twist in that the entire screen is dark and you use the "ink" to light up the board. I like the music a lot too. Speedrunners and Divekick have both been bundled or free, but if you dont own them its a good $1 tier. Id say Ink alone is worth a buck.

BTA tier:

Only have Grim and that's self explanatory. At the time of this post BTA is $2.80 something, fair price point. I don't know shit about Dead State and don't really care about it.

$8 tier is robbery. Party Hard I also won via a dev stream, and I really like it for what it is. Its not worth $8 though. Plus as spoder pointed out in Steam chat its tinyBuild so it will be free or dirt cheap sooner or later. 

Oh apparently this includes the Grim Fandango OST. I have no interest in DiveKick, already have Speedrunners... I wonder if $3 is a good price for Grim Fandango and the OST. Especially since it's a Bundle Fine game.

Edit: The Footloose OST is NOT free for me. They want me to pay 100 pesos. :(

Edit 2: Wait this isn't the original movie's OST? GET OUT WITH THAT SHIT.

Oh apparently this includes the Grim Fandango OST. I have no interest in DiveKick, already have Speedrunners... I wonder if $3 is a good price for Grim Fandango and the OST. Especially since it's a Bundle Fine game.
I played the orig Grim Fandango back in the day...thought it was worth the playthrough...also thought the soundtrack was pretty swingin'....I heard they F'd up the remaster though.....not sure if that's rectified yet...eh from some comments, seems like not...

Also, some shrewd Warren Buffet type has it for sale for $2.84 in the cesspool so you don't have to pay $3.00 or 3,000,000,000,000 pesos....

Edit: The Footloose OST is NOT free for me. They want me to pay 100 pesos. :(
hu caers

Man, I am interested in Dead State but everything else I either have or I'd never play/don't want. This BTA needs to keep dropping!
Dead State is pretty great. It plays like the old Fallout games but with zombies. The game's pretty unforgiving, though - I can't tell you how many times I thought I could finish a zombie with a blow to the back of the head only for it to survive and take a huge chunk of my health during its turn. The story is kind of barebones but I'd recommend the game.

Dead State is pretty great. It plays like the old Fallout games but with zombies. The game's pretty unforgiving, though - I can't tell you how many times I thought I could finish a zombie with a blow to the back of the head only for it to survive and take a huge chunk of my health during its turn. The story is kind of barebones but I'd recommend the game.
I grabbed it at $2.82. Will just have to offload the other games somewhere/somehow. I am a sucker for these types of top down games.

First one to quote me and who isn't a lurker can have my spare Call of Juarez: Gunslinger Steam key. Gone.

I was on a Kickstarter kick....also got a lot of very average board games which only like 2 remain in my collection of the 5 I Kickstarted or so. I also did the Tides of Numeria, Cryamore, Delver's Drop, and Dead State. I realize now I have enough games and I'm not really excited for any of these anymore though Tides could be awesome.

Plus visual novels are like books to me....I enjoy the stories and characters and such. Good way to relax at the end of the day. If there is a little eroge too..eh that's OK too..heh.

Great Weekly bundle, I'm missing Ink, Grim Fandango and Dead State.

I'm surprised they repeated a game from a Humble Monthly within a month, Grim Fandango was in January's Monthly.

So while I didn't have a problem with it before, I can appreciate the bitching over Humble's shitty way of making you pay more now. I had a tab open at $2.94 earlier today, and now the payment form is gone. Opening up the console says that whole section "timed out."

I was hesitant because I'm only missing Dead State and INK. But no, screw them, I'm not buying this if they disabled tabbing for the lowest price. That's cheap as hell. fuck you, Humble, you bunch of pretentious bastards.

You serious, dude? It's only gone up 26 cents since what you thought you locked in. You could still probably offload the other keys and feel like you only paid $1 each for the keys you do want.

You serious, dude? It's only gone up 26 cents since what you thought you locked in. You could still probably offload the other keys and feel like you only paid $1 each for the keys you do want.
Go back to paying $5 for the same games on your PSboxstation U. This isn't consoletard gaming. We're used to more freedom, choices, and opportunities on PC, and having sites like Humble take those away from us so they can get a little more money is stupid. It's like the new static tiers they're using. If we don't voice displeasure, they'll keep shitting on their customers and telling us it's chocolate rain. It's the principles that are wrong.

Go back to paying $5 for the same games on your PSboxstation U. This isn't consoletard gaming. We're used to more freedom, choices, and opportunities on PC, and having sites like Humble take those away from us so they can get a little more money is stupid. It's like the new static tiers they're using. If we don't voice displeasure, they'll keep shitting on their customers and telling us it's chocolate rain. It's the principles that are wrong.
Protip: Set the Humble Tip to 0. fuck them.

Sooooo.... Divekick has been bundled 5 times and I've never bought one of the previous bundles... Not sure how I managed that feat.

I'm all for voicing it... but this thread? on this forum? No way humble reads all the crap we type daily just to see if we are happy or not....

maxresdefault.jpg

Wasn't "Chocolate Rain" a Prince song? Maybe it will be in the next Poopies music bundle...

So while I didn't have a problem with it before, I can appreciate the bitching over Humble's shitty way of making you pay more now. I had a tab open at $2.94 earlier today, and now the payment form is gone. Opening up the console says that whole section "timed out."

I was hesitant because I'm only missing Dead State and INK. But no, screw them, I'm not buying this if they disabled tabbing for the lowest price. That's cheap as hell. fuck you, Humble, you bunch of pretentious bastards.
How far did you get with the transaction? I had a Chrome tab open at $2.91 from yesterday and it appeared to be functioning as normal. I didn't actually click on the Paypal tab but the warning about not getting "Party Hard" came up when I changed my payment to $2.92 an hour ago.

bread's done
Back