Humble Bundle Thread

is there a tracker for the BTA price? wondering if I should just get the weekly now (mainly for Grim)
Just leave a tab open and periodically check the price in a separate one. If it decreases buy it at the new price and if it doesn't buy it at the old one.

With 80k+ bundles sold I don't see that average budging much though. Either way, it's Double Fine so you'll have many more opportunities if you decide not to grab it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, is it good to pre-order monthly at $10.80? Taking into account that ARK is 8$ at 50% here in Brazil and that I might just backlog it. Any guesses about the other games? 

So, is it good to pre-order monthly at $10.80? Taking into account that ARK is 8$ at 50% here in Brazil and that I might just backlog it. Any guesses about the other games?
Some Sega shit, some Double Fine shit, some Devolver shit, along with one or two self-published indie games thrown into the mix

Not an RPG type of guy but that bundle is good for those people. Those manuals are very cool to read and such even if you don't play it though....used to read some D&D and other RPG manuals.

I bought at dumbass tier, I have been looking at getting the beginner box for a while now, so I was really happy to see this, then really sad when I went to redeem it and was charged 13 bucks for shipping. :(
So basically I could buy it from Amazon ($23.24) or Humble ($10+$13) for basically the same price....yeah not really making me want to buy it from Humble....

FYI: I've also seen a number of the Pathfinder Beginners Boxes at the local Half-Price Books shoppes for $20.....not that I look at Tabletop RPG stuff when I'm there....WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME THAT WAY!!!!!!

17 bucks for all the pdfs is still pretty amazing. Really, probably easier to find people to play this stuff with on roll20 or Tabletop Simulator than trying to get a real life game going anyways, so the box isn't terribly important.

17 bucks for all the pdfs is still pretty amazing. Really, probably easier to find people to play this stuff with on roll20 or Tabletop Simulator than trying to get a real life game going anyways, so the box isn't terribly important.
I agree, RPG Nerds also smell of Mountain Dew, Doritos and Human Sadness.

NERD BUNDLE!!!!!!

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/paizo-pathfinder-bundle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zng5kRle4FA
thanks for summoner geeks, been 10+ years since ive seen it, still funny.

pvp19991111.gif

I pennied in @ $2.82 on day one. Instead of increasing my payment to BTA level, I just now re-bought the bundle at $2.76.

I really stuck it to the man.

Humble Weekly: Iceberg Interactive 2
3Fsmqxy.png

$1

• Tiny Troopers
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Darkness Within 1: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Armada 2526 Gold Edition
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Gas Guzzlers Extreme
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
  • Nuclear Dawn
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
BTA (lowest ~$3.90)

• Inside My Radio
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
  • Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Vector Thrust
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
  • Gas Guzzlers Extreme Full Metal Frenzy DLC
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Gas Guzzlers Extreme Full Metal Zombie DLC
    k08ZaGN.png
$9

• Starpoint Gemini 2
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    7Nz1zTZ.png
[customspoiler=icons]
k08ZaGN.png
Steam key ...
8b23Ujb.png
DRM-free ...
aMeWlBI.png
soundtrack ...
7Nz1zTZ.png
cards[/customspoiler]

shouldn't u be glad, a good chance more ppl will show up like me, because i sure as hell not spending $24.99 for it
Well, I am glad. But it's been bundled before, so a lot of people owned it already. Except for you, cuz you never buy anything.

We'll be playing the DLC though, so if you're buying the bundle you should probably BTA

What was the low for the BTA?
The low = the price now

What was the low for the BTA?
It's currently at it's low. It spiked up to $9.00 a minute after launch because of somebody who paid $100. Then a couple of others paid around $100 as well. Since that stopped, it's been dropping.

does the trick to leave ur page open, n then open another page to see if it gets lower in price still work?

I don't have Armada 2526 Gold, but I do have Armada 2526 on Steam.  I just can't recall where I got it.  I have it on Desura from my very first Bundlestars bundle, but that never gave Steam keys.  (I think.)  Maybe I grabbed from a key drop or something?

I don't have Armada 2526 Gold, but I do have Armada 2526 on Steam. I just can't recall where I got it. I have it on Desura from my very first Bundlestars bundle, but that never gave Steam keys. (I think.) Maybe I grabbed from a key drop or something?
the base game is shit!

the Gold version is slightly better with more content and a bit of bug fix.

bread's done
Back