I broke the OTT...but I did not break the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulge would do some shit like that to you.

Seriously, the fat ass upstairs just woke up Mak Jr. from their loud ass stomping. I'm going to call an attourney.

If you like the Banjo Kazooie games, Mak, I'd give it a go. Just realize that it isn't like them at all. It's all about vehicle creation with little to no platforming.

There's a demo on XBL.

Just burn it as a data cd, Rock. You can even burn it on a regular CD-R. :/

gamefaqs? :shame:

it shows up as a mixed media device on your dashboard, but if you go into games > demos/trials... it should be at the bottom with japanese font.

Yello OTT.

I had the most :facepalm: moment ever. My mom said I couldn't write in script, and I said I could so she asked me to write cheese in script.

So I wrote it down, and then she points to my "s" and says, "That is an S, not a Z." and I am like, yeah because that is how cheese is spelled, with a S, there is no Z in it. She was so insistent though that is was spelled "Cheeze", so I went and grabbed a package cheese to show her. I was right.

:MEGAfacepalm:

[quote name='tiredfornow']he probably lied. I mailed some sweaters to my sister on monday and she got 'em the next day (McAllen to Dallas). :lol:

just kidding, budge! don't pin me to the floor with your large arm. :([/quote]

Usually, my mail to Austin gets there the next day. But even like Netflix has been taking 2 or 3 days. Munch's package should have arrived by now though.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Just burn it as a data cd, Rock. You can even burn it on a regular CD-R. :/

gamefaqs? :shame:

it shows up as a mixed media device on your dashboard, but if you go into games > demos/trials... it should be at the bottom with japanese font.[/quote]

Thanks, I'll burn it to a dvd since it's suppose to run faster than on a cd.

Neogaf denied my registration today. It said I didn't meet their requirements. I'm not sure why that is but oh well. I probably would've posted there for a week or two and forgotten about it anyway.

it supposedly hangs for a bit when you first load it up, but once you're in the game the loading is as fast as if it were on the HDD. :whistle2:|

[quote name='darthbudge']Yello OTT.

I had the most :facepalm: moment ever. My mom said I couldn't write in script, and I said I could so she asked me to write cheese in script.

So I wrote it down, and then she points to my "s" and says, "That is an S, not a Z." and I am like, yeah because that is how cheese is spelled, with a S, there is no Z in it. She was so insistent though that is was spelled "Cheeze", so I went and grabbed a package cheese to show her. I was right.

:MEGAfacepalm:

[/quote]:rofl: what?!

Damn budge ... and she's the person in charge of your education. Is there a reason that she's concerned if you can write in cursive?

[quote name='Maklershed']Damn budge ... and she's the person in charge of your education. Is there a reason that she's concerned if you can write in cursive?[/quote]

That's what I am saying!

----

Also Renaissance music is boring.

[quote name='darthbudge']"The cheeze that I spill on my caqui pants every know and then is discusting! I am calling my attourney." - LP[/QUOTE]
Fixed.

[quote name='Rocko']Fixed.[/quote]

:lol: Good call. I forgot about that.

I know he also misspelled barbecue somehow, but I don't remember what it was.

barbeque search term brings up a PlumeNoir post where he says he feels up his sister in law and watches his cousins shoot gas cans. :whistle2:?!

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, that is it.[/quote]

Never heard of cursive referred to as script. My brothers hate writing in cursive , doesn't really bother me all that much , except I forget what cartain letters look like.

The demo is in English. I sent you money, LP.

It's pretty sweet. The controls are different from the GCN version. It's going to be $$$$.

I wish I would have seen this earlier before I left work...I would have downloaded that puppy. 500mb's shouldn't take that long anyways :)

Thanks Munch.

*checks payapal*

Is that all I'm worth to your wife!?...dayum.

[quote name='Rocko']Any decent deals on regular old CD-Rs?

I would assume so, dathbudge.[/quote]

Unless you are particularly want CDs for like music, I would just get some DVDs.

I purchased 100 pack of DVD-Rs from Amazon for $20.

CDs would be cheaper than that I would imagine.

I bought a big pack of Memorex on clearance from target. Before that I only used Fujifilm and NEVER had a bad burn. I've had quite a few bad burns with Memorex. I do not recommend them.

:wave:

How much would your typical DVD cost via Media Mail? I ask this because I am sending 3 things out and I am getting the postage from work. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back