Not open for further replies.
[quote name='marten']Surefire way to lose 10 pounds in two days:

Build a fence.

I'm not even sure where I lost the 10 pounds from. Scurry.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you painted too, yes?

If so, ouch.

[quote name='Moxio']Try 10 PM.

Going to the gym for me is either best in the morning or at night.[/QUOTE]

oh ya he's in Seattle eh? I think michigan for some reason.

Still it is 10PM, there is no need for going to the gym at this time of night.

I need to build a fence then.

I thought I would be able to sleep off the weight I accumulated during the school year like I had every prior summer...but the whole 40 hour/week job thing threw a wrench in those plans. :[

[quote name='Liquid 2']I need to build a fence then.

I thought I would be able to sleep off the weight I accumulated during the school year like I had every prior summer...but the whole 40 hour/week job thing threw a wrench in those plans. :[[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't working help you lose it more?

Also, who sleeps off weight?

[quote name='Moxio']I'm assuming you painted too, yes?

If so, ouch.[/quote]

Nope. I've been working on this shit for the last two weekends in a row.

Teardown, dig giant ass 24-30 inch deep holes for new posts, forms, leveling, concrete, mow strip...

Oh, and it decided to be 90+ the last two days. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Braces and fence boards go up next weekend. Then I can write off my family again for a while.

[quote name='Moxio']Wouldn't working help you lose it more?

Also, who sleeps off weight?[/QUOTE]

It's weird, I know. When I got full nights of sleep consistently in the summer, I'd shave off 15 or so pounds while sitting on my ass doing nothing.

Not enough sleep fucks that up somehow, which is why I'd always gain weight over the school year to the tune of ~15 pounds.

Once I get my computer shit taken care of, I'm going to start hitting the gym nightly if possible.

[quote name='Liquid 2']It's weird, I know. When I got full nights of sleep consistently in the summer, I'd shave off 15 or so pounds while sitting on my ass doing nothing.

Not enough sleep fucks that up somehow, which is why I'd always gain weight over the school year to the tune of ~15 pounds.

Once I get my computer shit taken care of, I'm going to start hitting the gym nightly if possible.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Also when you get your 360 shit taken care of. :cool:

Speaking of which order your stuff mang!

[quote name='marten']Nope. I've been working on this shit for the last two weekends in a row.

Teardown, dig giant ass 24-30 inch deep holes for new posts, forms, leveling, concrete, mow strip...

Oh, and it decided to be 90+ the last two days. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Braces and fence boards go up next weekend. Then I can write off my family again for a while.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the weather the last few days have ben hell. Thank God tomorrow's supposed to be high 70's.

[quote name='Moxio']Cool. Also when you get your 360 shit taken care of. :cool:

Speaking of which order your stuff mang![/QUOTE]Right, that too. I'll do that tomorrow as well, I guess, while my distro is auto-installing.

Z.

[quote name='Moxio']Yeah the weather the last few days have ben hell. Thank God tomorrow's supposed to be high 70's.[/quote]

And of course, I'm back to work tomorrow. That should be a hoot.

[quote name='marten']So it seems the OTT is fairly divided regarding coffee and beer.

Let's make it simpler.

If you don't like pie, GTFO. This is not a haven for pie-haters. :cool:[/quote]

Pie is generally good.

Fruit pies are the best. Chocolate based pies are usually good.

Pecan pie? fuck that.

[quote name='MRJESUS925']Apple and peach. don't like any of the others.

Cherry is the worst by far. It's bitter.[/quote]

Peach is great, apple is usually good, and cherry is always delicious.

My mind is still blown how you blew off my head on Fuel Depot and you weren't even looking at me, zew.

Maybe it was just cause of the lag, but so many things that went on were wrong. I remember downing X and standing behind him pounding him with the shotgun and he still got up and shot me while I was behind him. :whistle2:| Even with that 35 minute bleed out.

---

Not yet, Mox. I haven't even given it a shot. Whats that Game150 folder? I don't have that. :whee:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Both of those are still delicious![/quote]

I ate em like candy as a kid...but going back and eating them again makes me queasy, and it just doesnt taste the same.

[quote name='tiredfornow']My mind is still blown how you blew off my head on Fuel Depot and you weren't even looking at me, zew.

Maybe it was just cause of the lag, but so many things that went on were wrong. I remember downing X and standing behind him pounding him with the shotgun and he still got up and shot me while I was behind him. :whistle2:| Even with that 35 minute bleed out.

---

Not yet, Mox. I haven't even given it a shot. Whats that Game150 folder? I don't have that. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Really? I'm assuming you have CFW right?

Anyways try making it yourself and then putting it in there.

[quote name='Moxio']Really? I'm assuming you have CFW right?

Anyways try making it yourself and then putting it in there.[/quote]

Hahahaha, are you trying to teach the village idiot how to use CFW on his PSP?

This should be amusing.

So I smell weed....... where the fuck is that coming from? My roommates gone it ain't him. Look out the window, a guy standing there smokin a joint, all the smoke he's blowing is coming in through my swamp cooler.

[quote name='marten']Agreed. A strangely delectable snack-type item.[/QUOTE]

I feel like such a pussy buying them though, I try to sneak them in with a carton of chips ahoy and some El Fudge's

[quote name='mr ryles']I feel like such a pussy buying them though, I try to sneak them in with a carton of chips ahoy and some El Fudge's[/quote]

Could be worse.

Try buying tampons for someone you know.

138 times worse.

The gun mechanics in Bad Company suck dog dick and feel exactly like Dark Sector's, except with a wider variety of weapons. :cool:

[quote name='marten']Could be worse.

Try buying tampons for someone you know.

138 times worse.[/QUOTE]

Never seen that as a problem, shows you have a woman to buy them for.

[quote name='mr ryles']Never seen that as a problem, shows you have a woman to buy them for.[/quote]

Unless it's your mom or sister, then what.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Moxio, I owe half my ideas when it comes to utterances to you! :wave:[/QUOTE]

You think we should let Sean into the Alliance, man? Your suggestions are always welcome! :wave:

[quote name='Moxio']You think we should let Sean into the Alliance, man? Your suggestions are always welcome! :wave:[/quote]
No way, it's all about you, bud! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back