it's the OTT, mang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']Well, the mobo was shit anyways. I didn't have a problem with my ASUS. I should have nLited my XP install.I really don't want to go through the hastle of installing everything again, but I may.

I plan on moving my install to my new HDD coming, and if I can't make an exact copy, I'll do a nLite install.[/QUOTE]It's worth it. And since your install is relatively new, you won't lose much stuff. I just threw all the apps I wanted onto my flash stick and installed them right off that.

[quote name='marten']I was never big into art.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to look at, but once you've seen it....then what?[/QUOTE]Reasonable reply:

You keep seeing it, and you keep getting blown away.

Maybe we're different, but I'm not one who grows used to those kinds of things very easily. I'd enjoy it for years and years.

Snarky reply:
I was never big on beer.

Don't get me wrong, there's some good stuff, but once you've drunk it...then what?

;)

[quote name='PlumeNoir']PM'd.

It's the employee discount, actually.[/quote]

This may be the ticket.

[quote name='darkslime']Its my first time in the OTT. w00t?[/quote]

Answer: No

[quote name='JolietJake']I saw that dell has a 12% discount for students if that helps Spoonay. Not a great discount, but hey.[/quote]

I'll make some comparisons. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I tried more beer. Beer still sucks.[/quote]

Incorrect.

[quote name='Liquid 2']

Reasonable reply:

You keep seeing it, and you keep getting blown away.

Maybe we're different, but I'm not one who grows used to those kinds of things very easily. I'd enjoy it for years and years.

Snarky reply:
I was never big on beer.

Don't get me wrong, there's some good stuff, but once you've drunk it...then what?

;)
[/quote]

Point taken, sir....point taken. ;)

[quote name='marten']That's all right. At least you appreciate good coffee, so one of two ain't bad.[/quote]

Beer will be considered good when it can match a glass of bourbon or scotch. For now, every variety has either tasted like piss water or crappy coffee flavored piss water.

[quote name='darkslime']Its my first time in the OTT. w00t?[/quote]

[quote name='zewone']No.[/quote]

Is there a certain amount of hazing in the OTT?

[quote name='MRJESUS925']Is there a certain amount of hazing in the OTT?[/quote]

No. You're either accepted, or you're not. You have one chance.

And coffee is the best thing ever, along with Coke. And bourbon, bourbon is good too.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']No. You're either accepted, or you're not. You have one chance.

And coffee is the best thing ever, along with Coke. And bourbon, bourbon is good too.[/quote]

Ahh, I see.

Coffee is good, as well as coke, but as for bourbon, I've never had it (not legal) so I'll have to take your word for it.

Coffee is terrible and unnecessary. Coke is maybe okay in very small doses. Bourbon is meh.

Water is my friend. :cool: I used to be a big Gatorade guy, esp. after long tennis sessions, but then I realized I was wasting my $.

[quote name='Moxio']Coffee is terrible and unnecessary. Coke is maybe okay in very small doses. Bourbon is meh.

Water is my friend. :cool: I used to be a big Gatorade guy, esp. after long tennis sessions, but then I realized I was wasting my $.[/quote]

Take a regular gatorade, pour half of it into an empty bottle, then fill both half-full bottles of gatorade with water to get 2 bottles of ghetto gatorade. It tastes like the Rain variety.

[quote name='MRJESUS925']Take a regular gatorade, pour half of it into an empty bottle, then fill both half-full bottles of gatorade with water to get 2 bottles of ghetto gatorade. It tastes like the Rain variety.[/quote] That sounds nasty. Powerade ftw.

[quote name='Moxio']Liquid is awful cool. :cool:[/QUOTE]Nice save. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Coffee is terrible and unnecessary. Coke is maybe okay in very small doses. Bourbon is meh.

Water is my friend. :cool: I used to be a big Gatorade guy, esp. after long tennis sessions, but then I realized I was wasting my $.[/QUOTE]Yes. Only the foreign variety. Never had it.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey Liquid lemme get that distro. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Sure thing. Once I've tested it and everything tomorrow/over the next couple days, I'll UL it for ya.

[quote name='Moxio']I drink tons too. On days when I play tennis, I drink 80 oz when playing and probably another 100 oz outside. On slow days, about 140 oz.[/QUOTE]Nice. :cool:

But ounces? :whistle2:|
It's all about those liters, mang.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Sure thing. Once I've tested it and everything tomorrow/over the next couple days, I'll UL it for ya.[/QUOTE]

You DON'T need to go to the fucking deetoe. :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']

I'm coming to love it. It's driving my made not knowing who the speaker is though (don't tell me if I find out!). At the beginning of part 3 right now.

I feel kind of bad though, since I've been neglecting it since I've been busy.[/quote]

I'll tell you nothing! It's far more interesting to explore it yourself.

[quote name='mr ryles']Who the fuck keeps track of how much water they drink in a day?

Do you also count your calories?[/QUOTE]

I'm going off speculation by how many water bottles I drink. I drink several 20oz bottles.

Counting calories suck Marv-O's dick.

So it seems the OTT is fairly divided regarding coffee and beer.

Let's make it simpler.

If you don't like pie, GTFO. This is not a haven for pie-haters. :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']wat[/QUOTE]

"I'm the best mayng... you need to go to the fucking deetoe!

I said freaking..." -- Eli Porter III, Esq.

[quote name='marten']So it seems the OTT is fairly divided regarding coffee and beer.

Let's make it simpler.

If you don't like pie, GTFO. This is not a haven for pie-haters. :cool:[/quote]

If it's not coconut custard, it can blow a bag of gay dick.

[quote name='marten']So it seems the OTT is fairly divided regarding coffee and beer.

Let's make it simpler.

If you don't like pie, GTFO. This is not a haven for pie-haters. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Some pie is great, while others might as well be my shit in the toilet (cherry anyone?).

[quote name='Liquid 2']Depends on the pie. :x[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Depends on the pie. :x[/QUOTE]

Any type of pie. Pumpkin, apple, cherry, banana cream, minced meat, poo-tang or for liquid 3.1415926535

[quote name='mr ryles']Any type of pie. Pumpkin, apple, cherry, banana cream, minced meat, poo-tang or for liquid 3.1415926535[/quote]

Zing? ;)

[quote name='mr ryles']Any type of pie. Pumpkin, apple, cherry, banana cream, minced meat, poo-tang or for liquid 3.1415926535[/QUOTE]

Ugh.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Time to head to the gym, and fucking die of heat/exhaustion.[/QUOTE]

You aware it is like midnight where you live?

[quote name='mr ryles']You aware it is like midnight where you live?[/QUOTE]

Try 10 PM.

Going to the gym for me is either best in the morning or at night.

[quote name='MRJESUS925']Apple and peach. don't like any of the others.

Cherry is the worst by far. It's bitter.[/QUOTE]

Who're you?

[quote name='Moxio']Try 10 PM.

Going to the gym for me is either best in the morning or at night.[/quote]

Surefire way to lose 10 pounds in two days:

Build a fence.

I'm not even sure where I lost the 10 pounds from. Scurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back