If by AIDS you mean cheez :cool: then yes I will

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I got Gears back, finally. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Lezz play

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm engaged now too![/QUOTE]

:whee:

[quote name='lordwow']Jeez wubb, that was supposed to be our secret.[/QUOTE]

We'll meet in Ptown on Labor Day weekend! :bouncy:

[quote name='lordwow']:whee: only if we can go to the tower![/QUOTE]

We'll get a to go bag from the lobster pot and hold hands!

[quote name='manthing']Good...

You can help me kill Raan on Hardcore

:cool:[/quote]He was tough. I was down to one bullet and blind fired as a last resort. I really didn't know if I'd ever get that guy, but the fmv or cutscene started and I was just, "oh thank you thank you thank you!!!"

[quote name='tiredfornow']Anyone know where to get a good/cheap case for an iPhone?

And is ZiPhone a good app for jailbreaking?[/quote]

ziPhone worked well enough for me to jailbreak, don't know about unlocking though. I'm pretty sure it's what zew steered me towards.

Jimbo pointed me to the "skin" at bestskinsever.com -- that's worked wonders, though I have additional protection coming -- woot had a 4 pack of some sort of cases for 3 bucks, so I figured why the hell not?

[quote name='manthing']Good...

You can help me kill Raan on Hardcore

:cool:[/quote]

Raam is easy on Hardcore if you're coopin' it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Anyone want to take bets on how long my "repaired" triple takes to eat it on MGS4 this time?[/quote]

I will bet you your PS3 that you will play through MGS4 AND R&C with no problems whatsoever.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Anyone know where to get a good/cheap case for an iPhone?

And is ZiPhone a good app for jailbreaking?[/QUOTE]

ZiPhone is kind of old school, I think. It worked for me and frosty, but there are better programs now. Try iLiberty or whatever.

You bought the phone instead of the touch?

Porque?

And cases are for sissy girls.

[quote name='dcfox']Somebody help me. How the fuck do I do CQC?![/quote]

Um, well there is alot of ways to use. However if you are standing still and near someone, simply hold down R1 to grab them. Or you can be running at them and press R1 to flip them.

[quote name='tehweezner']ebay loses in court, has to pay $61 mil to LVMH. as someone who has grown to hate ebay/paypal this decision pleases me.[/quote]That's awesome. All those counterfits need to go away.

Well, I'm pretty sure my sister said when I go up to Dallas on Thursday shes gonna give me her old iPhone.

I got the touch today in the mail for $200.

Gonna throw the Zune and iPod nano up on CL sometime this week. If the phone isn't fucked up, I think I'll just unlock it, throw it on Sprint, put some dynamite in my v3m and send it to the moon.

[quote name='tiredfornow']If the phone isn't fucked up, I think I'll just unlock it, throw it on Sprint, put some dynamite in my v3m and send it to the moon.[/quote]

Imposserous

IPhone=GSM

Sprint=CDMA

Iphones don't work on Sprint/Verizon/Alltel

[quote name='darthbudge']Um, well there is alot of ways to use. However if you are standing still and near someone, simply hold down R1 to grab them. Or you can be running at them and press R1 to flip them.[/quote]

[quote name='zewone']Hold R1 while equipped with a CQC weapon.[/quote]
Thanks guys.

How do you know they're different? Could be a dump of a dump. Usually, you won't find too many versions of one game, except for region. That's how the scene works. First come gets dibs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back