Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='handsome_bitch']did josh ever confirm what someone needs to do to OP IN for the SYWR bonus. I know that atlantis guy said something, but Id like it confirmed from josh himself.[/QUOTE]
Sure, you have to make sure you have a valid email on file tied directly to your account and that you have opted in to receive email from the SYWR team.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']As far as the "list" is concerned it is over 1k titles so I am just trying to find a way to post it with the formatting I want without typing it. Same as the UPC list issue.[/QUOTE]

Is it a spreadsheet or something?

[quote name='Scorch']Is it a spreadsheet or something?[/QUOTE]
It's Kmart, everything is a spreadsheet :)

I'm just going to start typing. I've put up some prelim notes to help with potential questions.

Josh, you could just upload it online or something if you don't want to have to type it up.

Or get some poor intern you have to do it for you :lol:

Shit, if he sent it to me, I could do it in 2 minutes.

edit: emailed him w/ offer. these titles wants to be freeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to just give a huge thanks to Josh. I've received my gift cards in the mail a few days ago from the Dead Space 2 promotion during its release week. :)

I also can't wait to see the upcoming clearance list. I hope to see a few games for a lower price here than anywhere else...something to use the ol' gift cards on.

[quote name='aznhero913']I'm wishin for alan wake& killzone 3 at $14.99

that might be asking for alot though.[/QUOTE]

Asking for Killzone 3 at $14.99 is a lot actually seeing as how it's not even out yet and all...

;)

And yes, I know you meant Killzone 2, but someone was going to point it out and it might as well be me.

Random question. Maybe you know the answer Altanis. You seem to follow the thread the most.

Did Kmart stock 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors? Or were they not selling it.

I know it's just random but I was curious nonetheless. I don't remember anyone asking or it being talked about. I own it already regardless, but it's amazing experience that shouldn't be missed out on.

Also can't wait to see the rest of this list. Might be in 1 for Ghost Detective.

I don't think they stocked 999. At least I've never seen it at Kmart. Only Aksys games I've ever seen were Trauma Center Under the Knife for $20 and From The Abyss for $10.
Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen Ghost Trick at any of the Kmarts I've been to either. That's sad. :cry:

The list looks great so far, but I didn't imagine that there are that many Littlest Pet Shop games. Maybe it's because I'm not a parent of a 5 year old girl.

Josh:
When you finish, can you apply spoiler tags to each section? I can foresee that if there's 333 DS games changing, that the list will be humongous.

I'm hoping Metroid Prime Trilogy is on the list of clearanced games. The local kmart sure has a lot of them (last I checked, which admittedly has been a while, but I'm guessing they are still there.)

[quote name='chriscolbert']Asking for Killzone 3 at $14.99 is a lot actually seeing as how it's not even out yet and all...

;)

And yes, I know you meant Killzone 2, but someone was going to point it out and it might as well be me.[/QUOTE]

lol

thanks for pointing it out.

fixed!

So I am going to go pick up a couple of copies of MvC3 on tuesday, what would be the best way to set up a SYWR card? In store tomorrow or try to set one up online tonight?

[quote name='Phenomic']Random question. Maybe you know the answer Altanis. You seem to follow the thread the most.

Did Kmart stock 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors? Or were they not selling it.

I know it's just random but I was curious nonetheless. I don't remember anyone asking or it being talked about. I own it already regardless, but it's amazing experience that shouldn't be missed out on.

Also can't wait to see the rest of this list. Might be in 1 for Ghost Detective.[/QUOTE]
I dont know if they do or not but I had gone to my local Kmart looking for this game and...it wasn't there. My Kmart as far as I can think of has always had everything in stock that I've gone looking for, so I'd be surprised if they actually do carry it.

The easiest way would be in store, since you actually get a physical card then. Otherwise you can do it online and wait to get one in the mail, anywhere from a week to 3 months.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']So I am going to go pick up a couple of copies of MvC3 on tuesday, what would be the best way to set up a SYWR card? In store tomorrow or try to set one up online tonight?[/QUOTE]
In store and I really dont think you even have to do it tomorrow. You can probably just do it Tuesday before you're rung up. It really doesn't take long. Obviously if you're going in store anyway then just get it done asap to be safe.

[quote name='freeorelse']Meh nothing on the list for me.[/QUOTE]
He's not quite finished yet. He's roughly 20% done with the DS titles... Really though I think he's only needed to list a couple of those so far. Most of them may as well be reduced to $10 and they'd probably still sit there.

2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 25,000 SYWR Points ($25)

Sorry for my ignorance but this means I´ll receive a $25 gift card for my purchase of MvC3 on tuesday?
Do I have to be a member of a KMart Reward club or someting?

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']So I am going to go pick up a couple of copies of MvC3 on tuesday, what would be the best way to set up a SYWR card? In store tomorrow or try to set one up online tonight?[/QUOTE]

I'd recommend in store. You get a card right away.

[quote name='confoosious']SHC - did you get my email? I can put em in just by price format for you if you want.[/QUOTE]
Well now you're just being ridiculous. How do you expect him to get this gigantic list of hundreds upon hundreds of games manually typed up if he pauses to read emails!

[quote name='confoosious']He's killing me with his slowness!

I just sent him the list all spoilered and formatted.[/QUOTE]
YOU ARE THE MAN! Thank you for the help.

Thank you again Confoosious!

To potential critics:

To initiate such a broad pricing strategy was a major investment. Will some titles need to be addressed again, absolutely, but we wanted to make our 1st move more conservatively based on the depth of the items affected and their current positioning instore.

Since individual pricing will be enforced instore and we are actually requiring pictures that they have been separated from the case, we believe that this tactic should lead to improvements on sell through on its own which will then create a baseline for further activity down the road.

[quote name='confoosious']no problem. It really took like 2 minutes. I couldn't have you typing and copying and pasting away.

Edit: Uh oh. I think he broke it.[/quote]
WTF, repasting.

Edit: Should be good now.

I'll admit that I don't think I'm entirely sure what's going on here. But anyway, if your local K-mart usually gets special editions in of hot games (e.g. Assasin's Creed II, Halo: Reach, Castlevania LoS), is there a pretty good chance that they'd get the MvC 3 CE? And I'm assuming the 25,000 SYWR points come with the CE as well as the regular edition.

[quote name='nietzsche74']I'll admit that I don't think I'm entirely sure what's going on here. But anyway, if your local K-mart usually gets special editions in of hot games (e.g. Assasin's Creed II, Halo: Reach, Castlevania LoS), is there a pretty good chance that they'd get the MvC 3 CE? And I'm assuming the 25,000 SYWR points come with the CE as well as the regular edition.[/QUOTE]
There are less than 700 units combined of the MvC3 CE going into the store unfortunately. Yes, the offer will extend but they will be gone within a few minutes of opening.

I, for one, already spotted several games I'll probably grab. I think I'll wait at least a week or two though, since my location was a bit slow with repricing last time. Hopefully these prices are marked to make it easier.

Well done, Josh.

[quote name='Josh5890']I was hoping that Dragon Quest IV could get a price cut. Still $29.99?[/QUOTE]

Shit, if you can find Heavenly Bride for $29.99, grab dem shits.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']There are less than 700 units combined of the MvC3 CE going into the store unfortunately. Yes, the offer will extend but they will be gone within a few minutes of opening.[/QUOTE]

I live practically right next door to a K-Mart (which is right next-door to the more obvious spot for game purchases: Gamestop), so I'm not worried.

[quote name='confoosious']Shit, if you can find Heavenly Bride for $29.99, grab dem shits.[/QUOTE]

Heavenly Bride is Dragon Quest V. That one I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back