Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/SHCGamer

Kmartgamer 1.0 = 10,508 replies/663,642 views
Kmartgamer 2.0 = 9,828 replies/538,327 views
Kmartgamer 3.0 = 7,215 replies/549,496 views

www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: 3-22 Playstation Heroes (Reg. $39.99) offer 10,000 SYWR + Save $25 instantly with purchase of Move bundle
    • Offer was extended through next week since Playstation Heroes is not arriving until the end of this week
  • :360::ps3: 3-22 Crysis 2 (Reg. $59.99) Offer Save 10,000 SYWR + Save $30 on $50 PSN or 4000 XBLA Points Card + Save $20 on Turtle Beach Head Sets
    • If the stores do not have the 4000 Points or $50 PSN represented on the sales floor send a pic of your receipt to SHC Ad Monster and we'll substitute with a $20 gift card
    • SHC Stock Boy will comment tomorrow on the Turtle Beach Head Set in-stock. This is featured in the circular so no gift card will be substituted but we will help coordinate a rain check if needed.
    • All stores will receive the LE edition of Crysis 2 for launch.
  • :360::ps3::wii::ds: 3-22 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 15,000 SYWR Points ($15) - 3DS not included
  • :360::ps3: Bullestorm $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)
Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

March 20th through March 26th:

• :ps3: $50 gift card with 160GB PS3 ($299.99)
    • Note: 3-27 (Next week) Killzone 3 bundle with free Killzone 2. Just want everyone to know if it affects buying decisions
  • :wii: Wii Consoles $179.99 (Reg. $199.99)
Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal. For Feb . SYWR offers, there will be limit 2 per customer (the SYWR card will limit bonuses systematically).

As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:

1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.

*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's 'cause of people who sent emails to stockboy, but I couldn't help but laugh at the 4 copies of the CE going to Grass Valley, CA and none going anywhere in Sacramento.

Can anyone looking at that list do me a favor? I can't look at it properly on my comp and was wondering if anyone can tell if the 15909 Manchester Road Ballwin store will have any ps3 CE copies?

I can see it is on the list through notepad but can't make heads or tails of anything else.

Thanks~

MvC must be big in the Pittsburgh suburbs cause one store is getting six copies while no other store in PA is getting more than two. :) Only five copies total in the 11 stores within 1/2 hour of me. This isn't a complaint since I'm not going to get it, just interesting to see the breakdown.

[quote name='stiner']Can anyone looking at that list do me a favor? I can't look at it properly on my comp and was wondering if anyone can tell if the 15909 Manchester Road Ballwin store will have any ps3 CE copies?

I can see it is on the list through notepad but can't make heads or tails of anything else.

Thanks~[/QUOTE]

No copies at all for that store.

[quote name='stiner']Can anyone looking at that list do me a favor? I can't look at it properly on my comp and was wondering if anyone can tell if the 15909 Manchester Road Ballwin store will have any ps3 CE copies?

Thanks~[/QUOTE]

It's sorted by state so tell that and a city. If you post those I'll tell you, dont think I can search the addy from my phone..

Edit: nevermind ^ ur bamboozled!

thanks again to the cag in/near brookfield, wi that emailed to get CE's sent to that store.

Gonna be there at open on tuesday. SO HYPE.

[quote name='Brandon Heat']Wow, the K-Mart in Boca Raton is actually going to have a copy of the CE for the PS3. :)[/QUOTE]

You better be there early, I dont see any other CE for all of palm beach county. Ill race you for it.

[quote name='stickyfeet']You better be there early, I dont see any other CE for all of palm beach county. Ill race you for it.[/QUOTE]

Challenge accepted. :bomb:

[quote name='dabamus']Was it ever answered if the MvC3 $25 was 2 total or 2 per platform?[/QUOTE]
Don't quote me on this, but I recall Josh mentioning the limit is two per title, even if it's on different platforms.

I just went to Kmart's website and checked the local weekly ad and all were getting is a 10 in MVC 3 photo. It doesn't mention anything about a $25 coupon.

[quote name='ProphetZero']I just went to Kmart's website and checked the local weekly ad and all were getting is a 10 in MVC 3 photo. It doesn't mention anything about a $25 coupon.[/QUOTE]

That's because the $25 Shop Your Way Rewards bonus was finalized after the ad went to print.

Well, gonna stop by my Kmart today and see if they processed any drops. I don't expect them to have this early, but it would be nice if they did. Hopefully they haven't implemented his 'clearance collection point' though, because then everything I want will get bought.
If they haven't today, then hopefully they will have by Tuesday.

Looking for Oblivion GOTY, NFS Most Wanted, Halo Wars (hopefully the PH version is good for the price too, though it is not listed), Midnight Club Complete, R6V2, SC: Double Agent, Bionic Commando, Raiden Fighting Aces, and a couple others. My holy grails that I am on the hunt for are DBZ Burst Limit and Deadly Premonition though. Don't think I have ever seen them at a Kmart anywhere around the area. I want Def Jam Icon, but I will wait for another drop on that. I have it for PS3 already and want to double dip, but $20 is too much.

Could somebody lend a hand, I'm having trouble loading the spread sheet, could some one give me the allocations for all the Pa and Delaware stores? Thanks!!

EDIT: Never mind, I got it to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EYEL1NER']Well, gonna stop by my Kmart today and see if they processed any drops. I don't expect them to have this early, but it would be nice if they did. Hopefully they haven't implemented his 'clearance collection point' though, because then everything I want will get bought.
If they haven't today, then hopefully they will have by Tuesday.

Looking for Oblivion GOTY, NFS Most Wanted, Halo Wars (hopefully the PH version is good for the price too, though it is not listed), Midnight Club Complete, R6V2, SC: Double Agent, Bionic Commando, Raiden Fighting Aces, and a couple others. My holy grails that I am on the hunt for are DBZ Burst Limit and Deadly Premonition though. Don't think I have ever seen them at a Kmart anywhere around the area. I want Def Jam Icon, but I will wait for another drop on that. I have it for PS3 already and want to double dip, but $20 is too much.[/QUOTE]

Wait. Deadly Premonition is one of your clearance holy grails? It's less than $4 more on Amazon right now without the trip out to a retail store.

[quote name='thegreek']Here you go:[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

And my store is going to have 3 copies of each, badass. And I don't think my question got answered earlier, but will the Collectors Edition come with the $25 SYWR points? This makes or breaks if I cancel my preorder elsewhere.

anyone know how much DQ VI will be listed for, $29.99 or $34.99? The latest Mario/DK DS game was $29.99 but then I saw it at $34.99 at the same store weeks later.

Sorry for the redundancy guys.

Friend of mine wants to go pick up MVC 3 but doesnt have SYWR card. Told him he could pick it up at the store the day he makes the purchase. Does he need to get it before hand and go online and enter all his info or can the cashier do it right there at the register and he has no problem getting the 25,000 points?

:cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:

Holy crap!!

Georgia is gonna get a total of 5 per console.

The closest store is about an hour away. I just moved from a store that would have had one copy but it was only 10 minutes away. Looks like no CE edition for me so I'll pass on MVC 3 for now until it drops to $20 or below(remember SF4/SSF4 during BF)

Man my local kmart is only getting 1 CE for the PS3, and 0 CE for the 360. Hopefully i can get the only 1 for the PS3 when kmart opens on tuesday.

I too want to make sure you can get the $25 rewards on the CE.

For those with both consoles, are you guys going with it on PS3 because everyone seems to think the D-pad is better, or do you think that's exaggerated and picking it up on 360 for the better online experience? I played SFIV on the 360 and didn't have any problems but always wondered if it was better on the PS3.

Any opinions?

[quote name='chriscolbert']For those with both consoles, are you guys going with it on PS3 because everyone seems to think the D-pad is better, or do you think that's exaggerated and picking it up on 360 for the better online experience? I played SFIV on the 360 and didn't have any problems but always wondered if it was better on the PS3.

Any opinions?[/QUOTE]

My personal opinion, the online experience for both SFIV & SSFIV was way better on the Xbox Live, i have both versions of the game for both the ps3/360 and online was definitely better on the 360.

Also i don't use a controller when playing SFIV/SSFIV on either system, i have a custom SF joystick for both systems, just so you know.

I bought Mario Sports Mix yesterday and had no problem getting my points. I used the points that I had saved up from last year on MSM and the lady was surprised at the amount I had. The whole process was really painless and simple. We made some other purchases and those points were also applied immediately. Now I have $17 to use towards DQVI this week.

I know it won't happen but I think I prefer the SYWR points over the coupons.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']anyone know how much DQ VI will be listed for, $29.99 or $34.99? The latest Mario/DK DS game was $29.99 but then I saw it at $34.99 at the same store weeks later.[/QUOTE]
DQ VI is $34.99. You could have gone to Amazon, GameStop, Walmart, or one of many other retailers' sites to see that $34.99 was the MSRP.

Mario vs Donkey Kong: Miniland Mayhem is $29.99 MSRP. Anywhere selling it above that is above MSRP.

Was wondering if you can use SYWR points/credit towards purchases where you earn extra. Bought a bracelet for my gf from kmart yesterday and was gonna use the points/credit towards MvC3. Will I still get the bonus if I do that?

[quote name='KemperJones']Was wondering if you can use SYWR points/credit towards purchases where you earn extra. Bought a bracelet for my gf from kmart yesterday and was gonna use the points/credit towards MvC3. Will I still get the bonus if I do that?[/QUOTE]
Why would you not be able to? Of course you can...

People come up with the weirdest questions to ask and then have 30 more people ask in the following three days. I'm starting to see why people get so aggravated when they answer questions, if every time they open the thread they see stuff like "If I go on a Thursday evening at a quarter to 6, and it is overcast out, and the women in electronics is on crutches, and I buy Marvel vs Capcom 3, will I still get the points?"

EDIT: [quote name='bobphone']Wait. Deadly Premonition is one of your clearance holy grails? It's less than $4 more on Amazon right now without the trip out to a retail store.[/QUOTE]
I know, but I want to get it cheaper than $20 and this is my chance. If I wanted to spend $20 on it, I could have bought it from Amazon 10 months ago. Except my store doesn't have it, it seems, but I will be traveling to some different stores in the coming days.

[quote name='Beatofficer']Most people who are hardcore into the fighting games would laugh at the concept of using a controller over a arcade stick.[/QUOTE]

A lot of marvel players use pads. It's only a 4 button game, with two assist buttons.

Totally reasonable to use pads for marvel.

Okay, so I downloaded the list from slickdeals and viewing it with xlsviewer, but I honestly can't find anything indicating whether the CE at the location will be for 360 or PS3. Am I missing something?

And what does that * at the end mean???

[quote name='nietzsche74']Okay, so I downloaded the list from slickdeals and viewing it with xlsviewer, but I honestly can't find anything indicating whether the CE at the location will be for 360 or PS3. Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

Basic reading comprehension, perhaps?

[quote name='Altanis']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8088492&postcount=7

Read it, learn it. I promise the answer you seek is in there.[/QUOTE]
Reading isn't some of these people's strong suits. You should have quoted the post and bolded the text and raised the font size like this.
Then they might have caught it.

Seriously, what's the point of an FAQ if everyone keeps asking the frequently asked questions? I mean, has there been one person in this thread that had a question and read the OP first to see if it was in there before asking?

[quote name='jer7583']A lot of marvel players use pads. It's only a 4 button game, with two assist buttons.

Totally reasonable to use pads for marvel.[/QUOTE]
A lot of players use pads for Tekken as well.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Basic reading comprehension, perhaps?[/QUOTE]

Nevermind... I downloaded the wrong file. Looks like the store closest to me will be getting 1 for each system, while the next closest store will be getting 3 for each (which I doubt anyone will be picking up anytime soon.) Too bad for those of you who really wanted a copy.

So can I assume that the SYWR points will be immediately redeemable?

Clearance prices weren't in effect yet when I went in around 10AM, might drop by again tonight if I'm out.

I noticed a ton of PC stock while I was there (Black Ops, Starcraft, WoW, etc.), maybe there could be a sale on this to help clear it out? I'd be happy to help ;) I imagine it's a similar situation at most of the stores since most of the sales probably come on release week with the coupons.

I just got back from my store and clearance prices weren't in effect there either. I'll be going back tomorrow to grab DQ though, so I'll try again!

[quote name='Very Unclever']I just got back from my store and clearance prices weren't in effect there either. I'll be going back tomorrow to grab DQ though, so I'll try again![/QUOTE]
Good luck with that, as DQ6 isn't going to be in stores until Wednesday since Nintendo isn't shipping them out until tomorrow.

There is a reason that the deal starts on 2/16 and not 2/14, you know ;).

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Sorry to hear that! First week of March and last week of March will have very solid PS3 offers :)[/QUOTE]

Any update on the specifics of the deal. I'm looking for a new console and saw that Best Buy had a deal this week, but I wanted to check in with Kmart first. Thanks

[quote name='Altanis']Good luck with that, as DQ6 isn't going to be in stores until Wednesday since Nintendo isn't shipping them out until tomorrow.

There is a reason that the deal starts on 2/16 and not 2/14, you know ;).[/QUOTE]

Oh man, you just saved me a wasted trip.

I just assumed they'd be there since tomorrow is the release date. Didn't even bother reading.

[quote name='nietzsche74']Nevermind... I downloaded the wrong file.[/QUOTE]

Considering there's only one file to download, that's a pretty flimsy excuse, especially since you verified that you could see the locations but you just couldn't tell whether it was on PS3 or 360. :)

Also, seriously Josh? No LBP2 CE OR MvC3 CE? Show me some love, man. Dang.

[quote name='jaysapathy']Got Amazon to match, minus the "coupon price." If they continue to do that, I may just stick there.. :/ [/quote]

Oh yeah bro, good idea.. but that's less money for K-Mart.. which means less money for these promotions.. which means Amazon will have nothing to match. Buy it at K-Mart.

No copies at either 2 of the Kmarts around me. How are you guys getting Amazon to match? Are they giving you extra credit or money off? If nothing can be done with Amazon, it's looking like TRU is the next best place to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back