LEGO Deals 3

A little plastic in your hot cocoa is great for the GI tract....it's like those little bath beads only for your intestines.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to grab a Tide pod for a snack

The Friends Central Perk is on sale this week. It's not a big discount (10-15%), but it's the first on an exclusive in Target that I can recall. 

Because I don't go to Lego store often, Target is the first time I saw the Adidas packaging in person. It's well done but also could be confusing to people unfamiliar. "Why is there a shoebox here?"

Last edited by a moderator:
The Friends Central Perk is on sale this week. It's not a big discount (10-15%), but it's the first on an exclusive in Target that I can recall.
It's been $48 on Target.com for at least 2-3 weeks now price matching Walmart.

In Summer 2022 City will be going back into Space. That subtheme must sell really well.

It's also that price in-store, which hopefully starts a trend.

Lego aisles in Targets around me are starting to look pretty thin. Like December thin. Hoping the shipping problems don't start hurting Lego supply. Walmarts still full.

I was in Target 3-4 weeks ago and mine looked the best I've seen it in years. Is your store being redone?

Also 2022 news. NinjaGo bad guys will be shocking... SHOCKING... they are fire snakes. Just like this year water snakes but different colors. Now I love snakes, pirates and the Movie fish theme are my favorites, but snakes are great too. However we already had fire desert snakes now too long ago.

I hope 2022 brings some castle or space or pirates sets back … it’s been too long and I want LEGO to either launch a new theme in those categories or resurrect a full theme with a base set. Need more large base sets that I couldn’t buy when I was a kid.

Oh and also hope the Jabba’s Palace release turns out to be a real thing … bases, bases all around 😜

I hope 2022 brings some castle or space or pirates sets back … it’s been too long and I want LEGO to either launch a new theme in those categories or resurrect a full theme with a base set. Need more large base sets that I couldn’t buy when I was a kid.

Oh and also hope the Jabba’s Palace release turns out to be a real thing … bases, bases all around
Never will happen. However there is supposed to be a classic theme set that comes out for the 90th Anniversary of LEGO. They did that stupid poll this past year. I'm still hoping for an Ice Planet set as it took place in 2022.

Also we got the Creator Castle set this year, the Pirate ship last year and in January we are getting a Viking ship that supposedly looks very close to the 2006 one.

LEGO Ideas Pirates of Barracuda Bay is currently $160 sold and shipped via Walmart.com. Rumored to retire by end of 2021, best price I’ve seen, get it while you can.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Ideas-Pirates-of-Barracuda-Bay-21322-Pirate-Shipwreck-Model-Building-Kit-for-Play-and-Display-Pirate-Toy-2-545-Pieces/658593233?athbdg=L1300
Just saw this on Reddit and was going to post here, I know entertainment earth had a discount but I don’t know how much.

Edit: made it to slickdeals… oos now

I need to add that creator castle to my wishlist so I remember to buy it during the holiday bonuses. I’m a sucker for the Christmas freebie sets

I need to add that creator castle to my wishlist so I remember to buy it during the holiday bonuses. I’m a sucker for the Christmas freebie sets
Isn’t $75 at Costco a better deal, assuming you know someone with a membership?

Personally hoping the Home Alone set overlaps with any holiday bonus sets. Also curious about the UCS AT AT and if it will really be worth the potential $800 asking price.

Isn’t $75 at Costco a better deal, assuming you know someone with a membership?

Personally hoping the Home Alone set overlaps with any holiday bonus sets. Also curious about the UCS AT AT and if it will really be worth the potential $800 asking price.
I didn’t realize it was at Costco. I didn’t see it in my local store. I’ll check online

I didn’t realize it was at Costco. I didn’t see it in my local store. I’ll check online
They just started getting them in along with friends hotel for $75, I seen it maybe two three weeks ago. They brought back baby yoda, Mario & Luigi starter sets in regular boxes, all the advent colanders, Harry Potter seemed the most limited, only a tray & Technic jeep and mclaren for $40,

We are getting a Technic Batmobile in 2022.
The baseplates are going up a $1 and will come in paper packaging.
We will get four CMF series in 2022 instead of three which surprises me. Rumoured Harry Potter 3 and Muppets. I'm sure one will be normal yellow figures.
There will be a new shooter piece in 2022.
New theme called LEGO GAMES where there are one offs of video games. 11 sets in total but the only one we know of is an Overwatch set.
Friends is having a $150 apartment set. The Lego theme not the TV show Lego theme.

Damn. Figures the first time I'm off here a couple days I miss the Barracuda Bay deal.
Same. fuck . A set I haven't been following closely enough.

In Summer 2022 City will be going back into Space. That subtheme must sell really well.
Police, Firefighters, and Space must be the big 3 for City Lego. I'm enjoying the new Lego City Wildlife ones this year. I don't need a 5th fire station!

Police, Firefighters, and Space must be the big 3 for City Lego. I'm enjoying the new Lego City Wildlife ones this year. I don't need a 5th fire station!
And arctic is also a huge seller. Lego normally repeats every 4 years the themes but Space was 2019.

I wish the modulars would go on sale … the Treehouse has gone on sale like 5 times in the last two years … but the bookshop or garage modulars, oh no, can’t discount those 😜

I wish the modulars would go on sale … the Treehouse has gone on sale like 5 times in the last two years … but the bookshop or garage modulars, oh no, can’t discount those 😜
All the modulars have gone on sale until recently. Cafe Corner and Green Grocery were $95 and $104 at one point. I didn't start buying the modulars until later and I only bought them on sale. The sales on them stopped when covid hit.

LEGO stores on cruise ships … breaking news from Brick licker!
Lego will then make exclusives for the ships. Fans will call Lego out on their no regional exclusives bullshit. Lego will say as the ship sails around to different regions so it doesn't count.

My first reaction was "why would I spend my cruise building a Lego set"....then I realized there are some people who probably take their kids on cruises  :booty:

Target is doing a free 10 dollar gift card with select 50 dollar lego purchases. Raise is currently doing 10 dollars off any 100 dollars worth of gift cards and the target cards are around 3 percent off. Not some crazy deal but if you were going to pay msrp anyway you could save over 10 percent and end up with a gift card as well.

Target is doing a free 10 dollar gift card with select 50 dollar lego purchases. Raise is currently doing 10 dollars off any 100 dollars worth of gift cards and the target cards are around 3 percent off. Not some crazy deal but if you were going to pay msrp anyway you could save over 10 percent and end up with a gift card as well.
Amazon has y wing for $55 including $10 discount, I think they’re copying target.

My first reaction was "why would I spend my cruise building a Lego set"....then I realized there are some people who probably take their kids on cruises :booty:
My first reaction was 'why would anyone have children'.... then I realized condoms sometimes break and I almost feel bad for heteros. 😝

The Titanic set was leaked, second biggest set ever.

Also is manrproductions the most annoying Lego YouTube channel or what?

I’m not too familiar with Lego YouTube other than a couple Bricklink sellers and deal hunters, but I can guess he’s annoying just by the amount of video thumbnails that dude has with the same Oh face.
That's the problem. Every video is the same, he has this douche spoiled brat look on his face. Then if you can stand to listen to any of his videos he feels like he's entitled for LEGO to make sets exactly the way he wants. It's really weird.

And it's called MandR, and I think the R is his brother, who is never seen?

Of course I probably just hate him because he reminds me of every asshole I went to high school with.

It's why I only stick with Jang. But when I went looking for the Titanic set leak his channel came up first.

I must be too old because I can't watch unboxing/review/reaction videos for anything.

Daily reminder that brickseek is a throne of lies. It alleged that my walmart has decent stock of shang chi sets on clearance but there were none to be had. The same for the marvel minifigures wave. I haven't seen them in any store yet, actually.

I've always found Brickseek to be pretty reliable for Target but totally off for Walmart. I won't bother heading to the Walmart unless its something I really want, and even then, I really need to convince myself that its worth the effort (and my general dislike of being in Walmarts).

From Brickfan. The flying car is the worst free thing Lego has ever done.

Diuble points isn't listed. Never is.

October 1-31: LEGO Friends Flower Cart (30413) with purchases of $40 or more on LEGO Creator 3-in-1, DOTS, or Friends products, while supplies last.

October 1-24: Free LEGO City Ocean Diver (30370) with purchases of $40 or more on LEGO City, Ninjago, or Super Mario products, while supplies last.

October 18-24: Free Rebuildable Flying Car (5006890) with purchases of $120 or more, while supplies last. For VIPs only.

October 25 – November 7: Free LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Gryffindor Dorms (40452) with purchases of $100 in LEGO Harry Potter, while supplies last.

October 25 – November 7: Free LEGO Harry Potter Hermione’s Study Desk (30392) with purchases of $40, in-store only, while supplies last.

Yeah, the October promotions are meh unless you’re a Harry Potter fan. Hoping November has some cool stuff promo-wise … my wallet needed a month off anyway.

Definitely a huge step down from recent promotions. I was really hoping for 2x points too.
Lego stopped saying when double points are on the calendars so don't give up hope yet.

fucking Fedex lost my eBay LEGO package from a seller I really like. Fedex is claiming they handled it to the costumer at 3:30pm when I was at work and no one else was in the house. fucking useless shit.

I don't think Lego has ever given me this many air bags in all the orders that I've received from them in the past 10 years. Came in great condition!

Holy crap that's a big box

Saw Mandalorian Starfighter and 76155 Eternals Arishem's Shadow at Costco for 48.99 (less than 20% off msrp so meh). Bad Batch Shuttle is on Costco.com and was willing to be tempted by that if it was in-store. 

The Christmas Wreath is back in stock at LEGO.

The Chicken Suit set is being delayed because of... cardboard shortage. You can get it from Bricks and Pieces for about $4.

Yeah a lot of Lego YouTube is wild yelling. I don't watch a ton of Lego stuff, I just want leaks. But with Santa's Visit I wanted to see how the chimney worked. Works really well. Even the bag fits.

Finally ventured into a LEGO store for the first time in ages (maybe since pre-pandemic?).  My daughter and I were messing with the Mario ? Block and somehow got it stuck trying to fold the tiers back into itself.  Had to call over the professionals to fix it.  lol

Said screw it to Double VIP and went ahead and picked up the new Winter Village set along with the DuckTales BrickHeadz.  I couldn't pass them up. 

After browsing the store I realized there are a dozen+  $200 sets I want.  Gonna have to win the lottery or something for those.  lol

Finally ventured into a LEGO store for the first time in ages (maybe since pre-pandemic?). My daughter and I were messing with the Mario ? Block and somehow got it stuck trying to fold the tiers back into itself. Had to call over the professionals to fix it. lol

Said screw it to Double VIP and went ahead and picked up the new Winter Village set along with the DuckTales BrickHeadz. I couldn't pass them up.

After browsing the store I realized there are a dozen+ $200 sets I want. Gonna have to win the lottery or something for those. lol
I feel your pain, I use to let them pile up too and got burned when they reached eol. Right now, I think all I need is the space shuttle, republic gunship, and Mario cube. The new bulldozer looks cool and I’m really not sure about the typewriter, anyone here mess with that yet?

bread's done
Back