Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
are they really enforcing 1 account per household? There is another account in my household that still had points from a while back that we'd like to redeem.

[quote name='decrot']are they really enforcing 1 account per household? There is another account in my household that still had points from a while back that we'd like to redeem.[/quote]

It's 1 item per household. You can have as many accounts you want, just as long you follow the 1 item per household rule.

[quote name='CupNoodL']It's 1 item per household. You can have as many accounts you want, just as long you follow the 1 item per household rule.[/quote]
thanks for the info. bah, im running out of prizes to get. im saving my big account so hopefully something worthwhile comes up. or its gonna be a overpriced crappy rrod refurb xbox.

im at 27,000 tickets and im thinking about getting vista and putting it up on ebay. instead of saving 55,000 tickets for an old 360. Then using that money to get the arcade 360 for $200. anyone know how much money i would lose in ebay fees? ive seen vista ultimate going for around $120-180 on ebay.

[quote name='rustyrage']im at 27,000 tickets and im thinking about getting vista and putting it up on ebay. instead of saving 55,000 tickets for an old 360. Then using that money to get the arcade 360 for $200. anyone know how much money i would lose in ebay fees? ive seen vista ultimate going for around $120-180 on ebay.[/quote]
i'd say its around 15% including paypal fees.

[quote name='justErin']muzras - the star is teeny-tiny! It's on the drum sort of to the right of the beetle. Blends in very well. My suggestion is to find all the other objects, leaving the star as your only one. Then click "hint" right under the countdown timer. It will make the air bubbles come out from right around the star until you click on it. hth!

eta: forgot which was right! lol[/quote]

thank-sorz, I found it :D:bouncy:\\:D/

[quote name='rustyrage']im at 27,000 tickets and im thinking about getting vista and putting it up on ebay. instead of saving 55,000 tickets for an old 360. Then using that money to get the arcade 360 for $200. anyone know how much money i would lose in ebay fees? ive seen vista ultimate going for around $120-180 on ebay.[/quote]

Try Kijiji or Craigslist instead.

[quote name='CupNoodL']It's 1 item per household. You can have as many accounts you want, just as long you follow the 1 item per household rule.[/quote]

What if you had several accounts under the same name in the same household? Is that allowed?

[quote name='rustyrage']im at 27,000 tickets and im thinking about getting vista and putting it up on ebay. instead of saving 55,000 tickets for an old 360. Then using that money to get the arcade 360 for $200. anyone know how much money i would lose in ebay fees? ive seen vista ultimate going for around $120-180 on ebay.[/quote]i use craigslist and have always sold it for $125 and never had a problem. guess it depends on your area. i'm in san antonio and our cost of living is low so i can't get as much as someone in say california, but at least it's a big city. if you live in a small city i wouldn't recommend craigslist.
[quote name='solid-alchemist']What if you had several accounts under the same name in the same household? Is that allowed?[/quote]yes it is. you could literally have 1 billion accounts on your home computer all in your name and you'd be cool. the only thing that matters, is that you are not allowed to order the same prize to the same shipping address. everything else is a free for all. i've had about 30 accounts all in the same name from the same computer.

[quote name='solid-alchemist']What if you had several accounts under the same name in the same household? Is that allowed?[/quote]

Not sure if there's a rule against it, but I haven't had any problems doing it.

Edit

Kayden beat me to it :p

Ebay charges too much in fees. It's not worth it IMO. I used Craigslist and sold mine for $200.

is there any way to remove the "IT'S DECENT!!!!" from the title of the thread? not only is it obnoxious but i think it's beyond decent and functioning normally now.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']is there any way to remove the "IT'S DECENT!!!!" from the title of the thread? not only is it obnoxious but i think it's beyond decent and functioning normally now.[/QUOTE]

Good call!!!

Although putting "its beyond decent and functioning normally now" in the title is i bit wordy :)

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Although putting "its beyond decent and functioning normally now" in the title is i bit wordy :)[/quote]lol nice.

Okay, so on the Titanic answers in Anagrasolved, are any of you pulling up answers for the Galley? Everything I search returns nothing...

[quote name='YouDummy']Correct.[/quote]

Thanks for the confirmation. I wasn't totally sure.

I love the later reset. Gives me more time to slack off.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I actually prefer the earlier reset. The later start gives me less time to max my accounts for the day.[/QUOTE]

I gotta agree with you. I MUCH prefer 7pm est as compared to the now 8pm. I always start at the restart time right on the dot. Now this leaves me less time for primetime tv :( Thank God for Tivo and DVR!

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']I gotta agree with you. I MUCH prefer 7pm est as compared to the now 8pm. I always start at the restart time right on the dot. Now this leaves me less time for primetime tv :( Thank God for Tivo and DVR![/quote]

Yeah, I preferred the earlier time too.

Although it hasn't effected me yet as I've been sleeping crazy hours and thanks to my 22" wide screen monitor, I can just watch hulu or whatever while playing.

still waiting on zune car pack from 2/25. hopefully it comes this week or the next, like some people here have gotten theirs within 20 days.

[quote name='1Sail0r']still waiting on zune car pack from 2/25. hopefully it comes this week or the next, like some people here have gotten theirs within 20 days.[/quote]

I'm supposed to get my controller tomorrow, which would be approx 1 and a half months from order date, maybe more.

[quote name='Jackrabbit$lim']Still waiting on that Zune I ordered 2/13. Still haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail yet.[/quote]

i ordered on on 2/10 and got it last week so you should be getting it this week

Waiting on Xbox from 2/12. I know it hasn't been a month yet, but still so nervous waiting for any sign of confirmation emails or something. Considering it's a bit out of my price range, really hoping this comes through.

New prize: North Face Recon Daypack - 8,200 tickets

NOFARECONDAYPACK_lg.png

[quote name='NathanScott']New prize: North Face Recon Daypack - 8,200 tickets

NOFARECONDAYPACK_lg.png
[/quote]

Looks like a good backpack. Details here. Too bad it's got the LSC logo. At least it looks like it'd have to remain small.

[quote name='conchopearl']Did anyone get the MP3 sunglasses from before?
If so are they worth getting?[/quote]

They'll help you look like Dog The Bounty Hunter.

[quote name='Kurina']Waiting on Xbox from 2/12. I know it hasn't been a month yet, but still so nervous waiting for any sign of confirmation emails or something. Considering it's a bit out of my price range, really hoping this comes through.[/quote]

Yeah, try to stay calm. I got lucky and got mine in less than a month, but with club.live it's hard to tell. I've had a few things take over three months to arrive.

Yeah LSC is lagging a bit on the shipping lately. This is why I tend to spend my points when the shipping is hot like the beginning of the year (3 weeks tops for me)

Yeah, shipping is pretty crappy lately. I ordered a deck of cards on 2/10 and haven't gotten a confirmation or a shipping e-mail. E-mailed them on Sunday and haven't heard anything from em....ahh, the black hole that is LSC.

I miss the LSC that was around when I started (July of last summer).....shipping seriously took 2 weeks max on most things. I remember ordering a webcam and receiving it in the mail 3 DAYS later. Guess those days are over.

Hopefully the Black and Decker drills will start shipping soon.

[quote name='conchopearl']Did anyone get the MP3 sunglasses from before?
If so are they worth getting?[/quote]everyone who received them spoke poorly of them. they're cheap chinese made sunglasses, riddled with broken english. they said they're made from cheap plastic, so avoid those at all costs. the gawdiness of them alone should deter you.

[quote name='louiedog']Looks like a good backpack. Details here. Too bad it's got the LSC logo. At least it looks like it'd have to remain small.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting those "details". I think i am going to go for it!

EDIT: Just ordered one....WOOHOO! This is the first prize I have ordered in quite a while. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come and more new stuff will show up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back