Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tallguyy808']I think someone mentioned the 360 is older referb? Will it come with the 3 year warantee anyone know? I just sent in the one i bought and now i wait 2 months for the repair...wish I had enough tickets to get one though here...working on it though.
I put in for a black controller last month...wonder when ill get it.

Are there anyother sites like this where you play games for tickets...like ones you could possibly earn a ps3?[/quote]
When I sent mine in, I was told there was a 2 week turnaround. They don't return your original unit to you, just send out another refurb once they have yours in possession. I got it back in just under 2 weeks.

[quote name='inubu']Why not just skip that puzzle, get your 19 points, and then move on to the next one? It's not worth the time for one point, unless you're a perfectionist.[/QUOTE]

LOL i am a perfectionist....but i did skip it....took all my strength to hit that skip button :)

I just got back from my aunts where I picked up two packages. A second Forza 2 for a friend and Flight Simulator X (likely going on Goozex)

Anyway, when I got the Forza home I noticed it was Platinum Hits. The version I ordered at first was the original. I guess I'll keep the PH since it has the bonus disc included.

[quote name='louiedog']I got a shipment notification for the pilates bands exactly 2 weeks ago, but still have not received them. No tracking #. sigh....[/quote]

Received my email on April 7 also waiting in Massachusetts, hopefully the drill will be coming soon also

[quote name='Negra3060']I just got redemption e-mails for Hidden Expedition: Everest & Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst.[/quote]

how are these?

are you able to gain tickets from these by chance like the other ones in LSC?

Here is a screenshot of the e-mail.

And no you can't earn tickets form these games.

mysterycasefilesravenhe.jpg

[quote name='tallguyy808']1 more question on the 360. By any chance does it have the HDMI?[/quote]
Some people have reported getting HDMI units. Both the consoles I have received were not.

[quote name='tallguyy808']1 more question on the 360. By any chance does it have the HDMI?[/quote]
not anymore, but I did get one with HDMI.

I have a dumb question. How do you tell if it is an HDMI ?
Actually I hope mine is a refurb ( I can't tell) because that may mean the RROD is fixed.

[quote name='conchopearl']I have a dumb question. How do you tell if it is an HDMI ?
Actually I hope mine is a refurb ( I can't tell) because that may mean the RROD is fixed.[/quote]

look at the back of the XBOX

[quote name='conchopearl']I have a dumb question. How do you tell if it is an HDMI ?
Actually I hope mine is a refurb ( I can't tell) because that may mean the RROD is fixed.[/quote]

The AV cord splits and has options for the standard Yellow White Red cords as well as the Red Blue and Green HDMI ones. It also has a switch to change for which ever you're using. Mine came with it, luckily, even though I'm not currently using it as I'm running a VCR from the mid 90's hooked up to a TV from the early 80's.

If it doesn't have HDMI, it will only have the Red Yellow White. The previous one I was using (on permanent loan from a friend) didn't have it. If anyone happens to be trading them into GS (and I'm considering getting another and trading it in just to get a new game or two), I'd recommend finding someone to trade/sell as an upgrade the HDMI if you got it, or else buy the non-HDMI and trade it in with that.

ugh pyoobez you're wrong the Green Blue and Red video connections is component

HDMI is a one plug cable that carries both audio and video digitally and plugs into a HDMI socket in the back of a TV w/ component cables the video is still analog and you need 5 cables to carry both the video and sound from the console to the tv

lol, I got 1,074 tickets today, all from Flexicon. I don't know how that's possible though :O but hey I'm not complaining.

Btw, still waiting on the backpack from 3/13 -_- no e-mail...no nothing. :/

I'll post pics of the Xbox 360 that I'm supposed to get tommorow. I'll be o nthe lookout for the UPS guy all day, not just because of the Xbox but because he's kinda cute too. LOL

Thank you pyoobez and meatwad3000 for answering me decently no matter who is right :)
Mine has the wires like pyoobez described.

[quote name='The93owner']lol, I got 1,074 tickets today, all from Flexicon. I don't know how that's possible though :O but hey I'm not complaining.

Btw, still waiting on the backpack from 3/13 -_- no e-mail...no nothing. :/[/quote]

did you do 50 tickets before 5:00pm pacific / 8:00pm eastern time.

Usually you should only be able to get 1024 a day with all flexicon. Did you max out 1k tickets a few days in a row? The only thing I can think of is if you were not play consistently everyday and got 2 complete flexicon games in and then got your max out 1024 after it reset the new day. :whistle2:?

lol see if you can get it again. would be cool to get an extra 50 daily:bouncy:

I haven't slept a wink I'm just too anxious. I get my Xbox 360 today. I've already maxed out all my accounts before midnight so now I have nothing to do. I've been searching the internet for other LSC forums and Xbox Live codes. I'm also getting a Zune Cable Pack and a Zune Dock Pack today but those are being shipped to my brothers' apartment so I probably won't get those for a few days.

I subscribed to Xbox Magazine. I'm so bored right now, but I know I'll get tired in a few hours and have to go to sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, it must be nice. lol

I'm going to be flipping when my Zune arrives. I've been trying for 4 months to get the Zune, but I keep on giving up on myself. But not this time, now its foolproof!

I just have no motivation. :D

I set aside 2 hours each day now after my kid goes to bed and grind the hell out of it... Only 22 days left. (Is that all?). And this time I'm gonna see it through. I just hope they don't flag me for typing too fast.

[quote name='JetBlackout']Man, it must be nice. lol

I'm going to be flipping when my Zune arrives. I've been trying for 4 months to get the Zune, but I keep on giving up on myself. But not this time, now its foolproof!

I just have no motivation. :D

I set aside 2 hours each day now after my kid goes to bed and grind the hell out of it... Only 22 days left. (Is that all?). And this time I'm gonna see it through. I just hope they don't flag me for typing too fast.[/quote]
Use AnagramsSolved. That's how I do Flexicon, Word Slugger and Spelling Bee. I don't do Chicktionary because I always get a captcha for typing too fast even before I started using AnagramsSolved.

[quote name='cin84_12']I just got Office. How can I tell if it's the full one or the Student one?[/quote]
If it's the student one it should have "Academic Version" in red across the top.

Btw, I just saw the FedEx truck enter my neighborhood and got excited...phooey it wasn't for me -_-

man I don't know why i didn't do this when it first came out. I thought it was like the Live search cashback thingy >.> well 4 days away from my New xbox 360 controller =D

[quote name='cin84_12']No red stripe so I guess it's the full version. :bouncy:[/quote]

if SKU is 76H-00325 then its the full version.

Im still waiting for my controllers I ordered one the 25th of last month and than the 28th, hopefuly I get an email soon. About to be a month and nothing.

[quote name='8ball305']New Prize
IntelliMouse Explorer
5,200 Tickets
B7500092_lg.png

Or brought back.[/quote]

I'm using this right now and it's an okay mouse. Rather get the Habu mouse instead, it's way more comfortable.

[quote name='CupNoodL']I'm using this right now and it's an okay mouse. Rather get the Habu mouse instead, it's way more comfortable.[/quote]
You just answered my question :lol:

[quote name='8ball305']Im still waiting for my controllers I ordered one the 25th of last month and than the 28th, hopefuly I get an email soon. About to be a month and nothing.[/quote]
It's been a month and a week and NO BACKPACK YET... GRRR!!!:bomb:

[quote name='8ball305']New Prize
IntelliMouse Explorer
5,200 Tickets
B7500092_lg.png

Or brought back.[/quote]

The one I got from Frequent Shopper stopped working and MS support said they don't provide support for it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back