Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Prizes!!!

Poly Pro Grocery Tote- 1,950 tickets
Garrity 2D Hi-Tech Aluminum Flashlight- 4,200 tickets
Coleman Woodsman Chair- 4,650 tickets

Nothing great.

Got my Black controller, the sticker is a bit folded(and has some brown icky stuff on it)but it came through alright

NOTE: Drills are coming in. Obviously, people have gotten their ship emails, but people who have gotten drills have reported that the actual drill has been LSC branded.

I have a feeling that the basketballs are going through the process of being club live log'd .....whatever getting my pink controller today!!! Woo hoo!!

[quote name='Negra3060']Whoever get a drill can you please post pics?[/quote]

Here you go,

img00396.jpg

img00397.jpg

And since nobody has posted them yet...

Grocery tote bag (1,950 tickets),

GROCERYTOTE_lg.png

Flashlight (4,200 tickets),

GARRITYFLASHLIGHT_lg.png

Coleman Woodsman Chair (4,650 tickets),

COLEMANCHAIR_lg.png

Kinda meh if you ask me.

[quote name='Negra3060']New Prizes!!!

Poly Pro Grocery Tote- 1,950 tickets
Garrity 2D Hi-Tech Aluminum Flashlight- 4,200 tickets
Coleman Woodsman Chair- 4,650 tickets[/quote]

Tote bags like that are given away free as promotional items or start at 99 cents at a lot of supermarkets. The flashlight seems to be targeted at companies who want to slap their logo on it, not geared toward anyone who wants a decent flashlight. The amazon reviews say the chair is nice and light with a good frame, but the cloth wears out very quickly.

my controller got rescheduled for tomorrow. the UPS driver showed up far too early this morning and I was sleeping so I wasn't able to sign for the package X_X

- can I leave a note on the door for tomorrow and tell him to leave the package on the door step?

[quote name='vliam']And since nobody has posted them yet...

Grocery tote bag (1,950 tickets),

GROCERYTOTE_lg.png

Flashlight (4,200 tickets),

GARRITYFLASHLIGHT_lg.png

Coleman Woodsman Chair (4,650 tickets),

COLEMANCHAIR_lg.png

Kinda meh if you ask me.[/quote]
Just a few post on top of yours it was posted. Also I think now they're putting their logo on everything so no one can redeem em' for money at stores, unless you sell it on eBay/craig's and other sites.

[quote name='meatwad3000']my controller got rescheduled for tomorrow. the UPS driver showed up far too early this morning and I was sleeping so I wasn't able to sign for the package X_X

- can I leave a note on the door for tomorrow and tell him to leave the package on the door step?[/quote]
I think its possible or something saying to leave it for your neighbor.

[quote name='8ball305']I think its possible or something saying to leave it for your neighbor.[/quote]
I run a small business where were not always at the office when UPS shows up. I just leave a sign on the door informing them to leave it with the neighbors next door. Never had an issue before.

[quote name='Negra3060']Also did the drill come with charger for the battery?[/quote]
While I understand your concern, and it would be quite funny sending a drill without the ability to recharge the battery, you can rest assured a charger is included.

[quote name='Negra3060']Just got my White & Pink Controllers.

Also did the drill come with charger for the battery?[/quote]

Yes, of course. It's a simple 12.2V DC out adapter. It's marked 9.6V in big characters presumably to remind you of what the hell it goes to.

It plugs into the drill body. So, obviously, you can't charge the battery outside of the drill unless you buy a separate dock. I didn't include it in the picture because it's not really that exciting.

Lots of new prizes available! Exactly the kinds of things I don't want. Some of them actually make me feel sad inside.

Stay Fit Pulse Pedometer
2,650 Tickets

Collapsible Dog Dish
2,700 Tickets

Dunes Outdoor Game Set
3,950 Tickets

Everlast Wobble Board
3,950 Tickets

Yoga Mat
4,450 Tickets

Everlast Resistance Band
5,000 Tickets

Everlast Fitness Ball
5,100 Tickets

Wave Electric Peppermill
5,300 Tickets

34 Piece Tool Kit
5,950 Tickets

Swiss Army Konus Binocular
7,550 Tickets

[quote name='inubu']Lots of new prizes available! Exactly the kinds of things I don't want. Some of them actually make me feel sad inside.

Stay Fit Pulse Pedometer
2,650 Tickets

Collapsible Dog Dish
2,700 Tickets

Dunes Outdoor Game Set
3,950 Tickets

Everlast Wobble Board
3,950 Tickets

Yoga Mat
4,450 Tickets

Everlast Resistance Band
5,000 Tickets

Everlast Fitness Ball
5,100 Tickets

Wave Electric Peppermill
5,300 Tickets

34 Piece Tool Kit
5,950 Tickets

Swiss Army Konus Binocular
7,550 Tickets[/quote]
WTF? They trying to get us in shape? Don't they all know we sit behind a computer all day playing these damn games and aren't interested in stuff to get us in shape?

On a brighter note, got my 3 pink controllers today. :)

I basically think they have a catalog somewhere with tons of stuff they can get an insignia put on and they're making mock-ups and posting them on the site. I Wonder if anyone wants to find out where they're ordering from...

None of that stuff really appeals to me except maybe the Binoculars, but for that many tickets I'd expect something a bit better. I'd rather order another Habu Mouse.

I got :
Yoga Mat
Everlast Wobble Board
Everlast Resistance Band
Everlast Fitness Ball

And non working out product
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller White
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black

Had enough to waste and just got to greedy =] and most of this is going for my mom and sister since they do all that work out shit. Except for the controller =], I might use the matt for some push ups and the bands other than that they're going to use the others. I know that I could of gotten something better but if you think about it Mother's Day is coming so I have my mom's present if I get them.

Edit:
Got a Habu mouse as well.

We go the longest time without anything new (or at least anything worth getting) then BAM we hit the motherload (sort of)

Well I had 175,000 tickets just laying around 70000 in one account and 105000 in another so I thought i would do a little shopping....LOL

Ordered:

1 Flashlight
1 Coleman Chair (Is it just me or does this remind anyone else of a directors chair...LOL)
1 Tool kit
1 Binocular

WooHoo!

I ordered the everlast resistance bands I got my biceps looking good, hopefully these can help with my shoulders, pecs or triceps.

The binoculars are tempting, but I think I'll pass. I really want a 360 to trade for a 60 gb HD.

[quote name='8ball305']Now they need to add a bowflex and ingrave it with Club Live and we're set.[/quote]
You couldn't earn enough points in a lifetime for what they'd want to charge for one of those things.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']You couldn't earn enough points in a lifetime for what they'd want to charge for one of those things.[/quote]
Might be possible, they don't sell for that high either. Maybe the cheapest one :lol: but yea not the 1k bowflex, maybe the dumbbells.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Hell, if they'd bring a bar stool or something, I'd bite.[/quote]

Amen.

I'm waiting for a kegerator. I'll get all the workout that I need hauling the keg from the car to the cooler.

Got my drill, a pink controller, and a black controller today. White controller comes tomorrow.

The Club Live logo on the drill is about the lamest thing I've ever seen -- aside from the collapsible dog dish with the same logo.

At 9:06 tonight I received a shipping email for the HABU GAMING MOUSE I ordered on 3/28/09.

Judging by all the "glowing" testimonials from you guys (pun intended) this is one prize I am REALLY looking forward to.

[quote name='inubu']The Club Live logo on the drill is about the lamest thing I've ever seen -- aside from the collapsible dog dish with the same logo.[/quote]

the putting the logo on the prize seriously cuts down on my interest in the prizes.

[quote name='Whirly']I would love to see some xbox live cards be put up, or maybe some giftcards[/quote]

I would love more Xbox stuff like games and live cards too. And more Electronics and Zune Accessories.

Less excercise equipment and more cool stuff!

So much new stuff...and none of it interests me. :roll:

[quote name='Whirly']I would love to see some xbox live cards be put up, or maybe some giftcards[/quote]

I would too, but somehow I doubt we'll ever see Xbox Live cards or the like.

ATTN: People who have a Zune. I can't seem to find a solid source on the internet to tell me.... How big is the Screen on it, is it about the size of a Nintendo DS screen? Everything says its 3 inches, but that tells me nothing.

[quote name='JetBlackout']ATTN: People who have a Zune. I can't seem to find a solid source on the internet to tell me.... How big is the Screen on it, is it about the size of a Nintendo DS screen? Everything says its 3 inches, but that tells me nothing.[/quote]
I have the Zune 30 (not from LSC) and the screen is big enough. It's about the size of a normal playing card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back