Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='whoknows']Now you want SOTC. I like how everyone wants this game since they should.

Well, you sit there wanting while I go over to my PS2 and play my copy :D[/QUOTE]

well, when you're done beating it b/c it has no replay value,you can trade it for my shi..fine merchandise.

[quote name='joevan']well, when you're done beating it b/c it has no replay value,you can trade it for my shi..fine merchandise.[/QUOTE]

I'll be sure to do that...I hope I dont forget though...on accident :p

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']Hmm I seem to remember a thread of some one wanting SOTC, and now SOMEONE ELSE just has to check it out to spite that person. . . :rofl:[/QUOTE]

hahaha - I've been reading some great reviews so I'm interested now :D

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-'] My SMTDDS 2 (sealed) for your Shadow of the Colossus...

Wow dude you must really want SOTC. . . :shock:[/QUOTE]

well, it makes sense to me :rofl:
I'd use the money from SMT:DDS to buy SotC

I can't wait for that POS Xbox 360 to hit, then the Xbox's will go the way of the Playstation, and I will pick those shits up for cheap!

(sorry this has nothing to do with your TL, so free bump?)

[quote name='joevan']I changed my title just for you :rofl: - didn't want to compete[/QUOTE]

:bs:

I mean :bow:

I think you would of won anyway, with that gem you have no contest. I noticed SOTC isn't in your wants anymore?

[quote name='chickenhawk']yeah it is....bump![/QUOTE]

ah, don't remind me - I'm studying for MacroEconnomics :drool:

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']I mean :bow:

I think you would of won anyway, with that gem you have no contest. I noticed SOTC isn't in your wants anymore?[/QUOTE]

Ah, a cool dude hooked me up for some $$ and Sly 3 :D
Now I've moved on to bigger and better thigns :rofl:

[quote name='joevan']ah, don't remind me - I'm studying for MacroEconnomics :drool:
[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, I remember that class in undergrad. I remember I had to take one of them (Macro or Micro...can't remember which) as a requirement to get into my Masters program cause I only took one during my regular college years. Summer classes....bleh! I aced that shit though!! :D

I can't believe no one has taken you up on your DDS 2 offer. I am tempted to return my copy and buy yours saving myself $10+. Hmmmm....must find receipt and figure out when I bought that from GS (probably isn't within the 14 days limit).

[quote name='chickenhawk']Ah yes, I remember that class in undergrad. I remember I had to take one of them (Macro or Micro...can't remember which) as a requirement to get into my Masters program cause I only took one during my regular college years. Summer classes....bleh! I aced that shit though!! :D[/QUOTE]

micro was a breeze - macro gets into the tax incidence and consumer surplus and all that jazz - its tough and I bitch and moan but it could be a lot worse.

[quote name='chickenhawk']I can't believe no one has taken you up on your DDS 2 offer. I am tempted to return my copy and buy yours saving myself $10+. Hmmmm....must find receipt and figure out when I bought that from GS (probably isn't within the 14 days limit).[/QUOTE]

Haha, I've been hoping somebody'd offer me a RE4 (PS2) or Socom III or BattleField 2 for it

[quote name='joevan']micro was a breeze - macro gets into the tax incidence and consumer surplus and all that jazz - its tough and I bitch and moan but it could be a lot worse.[/QUOTE]

Don't they tell you to take Micro first and then Macro for this very reason? If that is the case, I think I took Macro over the summer. Thus, I am an economics genius! :razz:

[quote name='joevan']Haha, I've been hoping somebody'd offer me a RE4 (PS2) or Socom III or BattleField 2 for it[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that. It's a nice deal for someone since all of those titles will drop in price whereas DDS 2 probably won't. Plus, they could get it for about $36 or so after shipping (or less if they trade you RE 4) assuming they got your game with the B2G1 sale.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Don't they tell you to take Micro first and then Macro for this very reason? If that is the case, I think I took Macro over the summer. Thus, I am an economics genius! :razz:

Good luck with that. It's a nice deal for someone since all of those titles will drop in price whereas DDS 2 probably won't. Plus, they could get it for about $36 or so after shipping (or less if they trade you RE 4) assuming they got your game with the B2G1 sale.[/QUOTE]

You must be then :rofl: I'll post the test results here and we can go head to head.

I'll be honest -I only paid $35 for DDS 2, so I'd consider it a fair trade for any of those - I started my price out high, I know and since I really didn't like the first one I decided to pass this one on, theres only one person interested in it though at the moment :rofl:

[quote name='joevan']You must be then :rofl: I'll post the test results here and we can go head to head.
[/QUOTE]

I don't remember my test scores...all I know is that I got an "A." So if you match that then we are the dual economics geniuses of CAG. That is unless there are any "real" economists here. :lol:

[quote name='joevan']Ah, a cool dude hooked me up for some $$ and Sly 3 :D
Now I've moved on to bigger and better thigns :rofl:[/QUOTE]

:shock:

but Joe. . . I thought you loved me?

:cry:

:rofl:

awesome dude hope you enjoy it.

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']:shock:

but Joe. . . I thought you loved me?

:cry:

:rofl:

awesome dude hope you enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

now suddenly things are selling :D
haha, I do too - I read the reviews but you and whoknows sold me on it :booty:

[quote name='chickenhawk']I don't remember my test scores...all I know is that I got an "A." So if you match that then we are the dual economics geniuses of CAG. That is unless there are any "real" economists here. :lol:[/QUOTE]

yea, but I'll admit, a A in Masters studies probably blows my undergrad out of the water.

[quote name='joevan']
yea, but I'll admit, a A in Masters studies probably blows my undergrad out of the water.[/QUOTE]

Nah, this was a undergraduate class that I had to take as a prereq for my Masters program. The MA program required that I have had taken undergraduate Micro and Macro Econ but when I was in school for my undergrad, for some reason I only took Micro. Thus, I had to take Macro over the summer to get into the MA program.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Nah, this was a undergraduate class that I had to take as a prereq for my Masters program. The MA program required that I have had taken undergraduate Micro and Macro Econ but when I was in school for my undergrad, for some reason I only took Micro. Thus, I had to take Macro over the summer to get into the MA program.[/QUOTE]

Ah, it becomes clear now. I'm amazed they let you out without Macro ;)

[quote name='joevan']Ah, it becomes clear now. I'm amazed they let you out without Macro ;)[/QUOTE]

My undergrad was in Psychology (w/ minor in Sociology) so any Econ class was an elective.

[quote name='chickenhawk']My undergrad was in Psychology (w/ minor in Sociology) so any Econ class was an elective.[/QUOTE]

then that would explain that... :roll:
"Ah! Get out of my head!!"

[quote name='chickenhawk']I can read all of you like a book! :lol:[/QUOTE]

:shock: I definitely wasn't thinking about that.

[quote name='SkyGheNe']bump before pols theory.[/QUOTE]

dropped a bid on your XBox ;)
EDIT: but I seriously doubt I'll win :cry:

[quote name='joevan']dropped a bid on your XBox ;)
EDIT: but I seriously doubt I'll win :cry:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bid :D

There's a possibility though. I had 18 people watching it when it went through last time...don't even have close to half looking at it this time around.

[quote name='SkyGheNe']Thanks for the bid :D

There's a possibility though. I had 18 people watching it when it went through last time...don't even have close to half looking at it this time around.[/QUOTE]

It'll go - I've got a decent enough bid in but I doubt I'll win.
its a sweet bundle - I'm guesing it'll end up at around $130+ before shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back