Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='chickenhawk']That Darkwatch is approaching the promised land. ;)[/QUOTE]

Im hoping it sells ebfore it makes it all the way there ;)

[quote name='onetrackmind']haha i decided to be punqsux for halloween[/QUOTE]

I'll do some paint editing on mine to compete :D

[quote name='shrike4242']So, did Darkwatch get sold? :whistle2:s

It shows up on your pic in the "Sold" area, though it's not listed out by title below it. :whistle2:s :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

nope, its still around - I just moved that pic b/c all the PS2 games are on their way out today :D

[quote name='shrike4242']As would be joevan responding to my PM from today. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I was putting it off until I got home this evening to make sure she has some interest.
Gotta head home to get some laundry done anyway :roll:

[quote name='The VGM']lol, I guess our trade wasn't that great on your end?[/QUOTE]

she played for about 3-4 hours on it the week she got it - then I played for about 20 minutes and it kinda was like playing the original goldeneye. But it is a neat concept for FPS on the DS.

[quote name='Epic Wolf']$20 for RoE :)[/QUOTE]

sounds good as long as you pay by check/MO ;)
(Those PayPal fees chew me up)

[quote name='joevan']she played for about 3-4 hours on it the week she got it - then I played for about 20 minutes and it kinda was like playing the original goldeneye. But it is a neat concept for FPS on the DS.[/QUOTE]

I liked it a lot, moreso then Metroid, but I need my DS games to be cris.

I may be able to hook you up with Midnight Club for $22 shipped. What system? Also, any news on the Xbox? UPS promised Monday, but sometimes things move faster...

[quote name='superhugebutt']I may be able to hook you up with Midnight Club for $22 shipped. What system? Also, any news on the Xbox? UPS promised Monday, but sometimes things move faster...[/QUOTE]

Hm, either system - I've got a PSTwo at the moment also. :D

Nope hasn't made it yet - I'm still amazed they didn't give you a tracking # but I've never mailed anything instore before so I don't know how all that works.

[quote name='joevan']Hm, either system - I've got a PSTwo at the moment also. :D

Nope hasn't made it yet - I'm still amazed they didn't give you a tracking # but I've never mailed anything instore before so I don't know how all that works.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I asked because a BlockBuster near me has it for $20 used (it comes in a regular case not a BlockBuster one). Which system do you prefer?

As for the Xbox, I'll never again use the same shipping place. They charged me 10 bucks for a box, never gave me a tracking number, and were rude to boot. I shipped out another package the same day as yours, though, and that one got where it needed to go. Makes me feel a little less stupid...

I hate opening up a new game to find the manual has those tiny little crimps like your darkwatch does. No big deal but it happens way too often for my liking.

And free bump.

[quote name='Socheata']Wait...you're willing to take Best Buy Bucks as credit for your games?[/QUOTE]

Yep for the most part - I'd like to get a little more than my asking price (like $3-4)since they're not as liquid as cash :D

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']Lol as liquid as cash :lol:[/QUOTE]

I was trying to think of how to word that and that was as good as I could come up with - technically, I don't think anythings as liquid as cash :whistle2:s
Maybe Walmart gift cards ;)

[quote name='joevan']I was trying to think of how to word that and that was as good as I could come up with - technically, I don't think anythings as liquid as cash :whistle2:s
Maybe Walmart gift cards ;)[/QUOTE]

:lol: Yeah I think those can compare quiet well to liquid ;)

[quote name='The VGM']Soul Calibur 3 automatically sucks. Just another fighting game where the black guy looks retarded.[/QUOTE]

Zas looks straight. His 2p costume = lame, but so are a lot of other character's.

[quote name='SkyGheNe']Zas looks straight. His 2p costume = lame, but so are a lot of other character's.[/QUOTE]

No. Just, no.

[quote name='Huggybear1688']if you go a little lower for Doom 3 RoE ill offer 17 shipped Paypal instant payment[/QUOTE]

Teh lowball

[quote name='Huggybear1688']< = tight on money hehe but hey I'll go 18 shipped if Joe is interested just let me know thanks CAG = great site by the way[/QUOTE]

thanks for the offer but I usually drop the price $1 at a time - if it gets that low, I'll be sure to shoot you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back