ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

Shipped stuff off a bit earlier. Check the 2nd post for updates.

bd - Yours is marked shipped, but I do still have the 360 here as I don't quite have the cash to get it out yet. Everything else in on the way though, 2 EMS and one Printed Matter. EG070186602JP - EG089235217JP

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']How about my stuff Dv8?[/QUOTE]

Copy/Paste from the second post. :booty:

Megiddo_CAG
Full Base Set of Disgaea Gashapon + Bonus Secret Figure - Sealed (1)
Figure #31 (Special Color) (1)
Railgun Mousepad/USB Mouse Set (1)
Paid
Shipped

But hey, you know what will make you feel better about missing an obvious update like a total n00b? :cool:

Reading my newest blog entry! Yes!!! Laugh at our pain! :cry:

[quote name='dv8mad']Copy/Paste from the second post. :booty:

Megiddo_CAG
Full Base Set of Disgaea Gashapon + Bonus Secret Figure - Sealed (1)
Figure #31 (Special Color) (1)
Railgun Mousepad/USB Mouse Set (1)
Paid
Shipped

But hey, you know what will make you feel better about missing an obvious update like a total n00b? :cool:

Reading my newest blog entry! Yes!!! Laugh at our pain! :cry:[/QUOTE]

I don't want to laugh at your pain. :cry:

I meant more so an estimate on delivery time.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']I don't want to laugh at your pain. :cry:

I meant more so an estimate on delivery time.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Probably 7-10 days if it doesn't fall into a holiday delay. ;)

Ok, thanks Dv8.

Honestly though, if you sold TMK's pic, I'm sure you could find someone on CAG to pay off your rent for like a year.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Ok, thanks Dv8.

Honestly though, if you sold TMK's pic, I'm sure you could find someone on CAG to pay off your rent for like a year.[/QUOTE]

Why would anyone pay $8400 for a picture of TMK?

Just a quick survey for Xenosaga fans here for something I have though about after having a couple offers on the gashapon boxes:

I have seen individual figures go from $6 (Shion) to $20 (KOS-MOS) on ebay and even seen the pink haired version sold at $50.

If I opened these up, do you think I would be better served to allow CAG to have a brief look at them to make some offers on individual figures? Should I try and sell them as the sealed case on ebay? Should I list the individually on ebay?

Basically, I would prefer to steer clear of ebay whenever possible as I can't afford to have money mysteriously ripped out of my account when I get scammed and/or to have funds held because they are idiots. So, bottom line, would CAG rather see them as sealed together as now, sealed individually and sold per box, or sold as sealed in bag characters so you know what you are getting?

Bump'ed.

At least the Evangelion 2.22 blu ray I imported from Japan had Eng subs.

Can't believe they want $450 for the whole Soul Eater Series! That's at 27% off!

I'd say sell the figures for maximum value so you can get your rent in.

Well, I just made an offer on a case of Xenosaga gashapon, so I'd like to buy that as one whole thing if my offer is accepted ;)

Otherwise, you may have the best luck selling them individually, especially if you draw the pink-haired KOS-MOS and can sell that for $40-50 on ebay. As much as you want to avoid it, that'd probably be the best route to sell something that's legit and valuable.

Also, you could check out http://myfigurecollection.net/ and possibly find buyers.

I actually didn't get Agarest back from my friend yet, he didn't get the chance to visit because his work is keeping him tied up. We're trying to arrange something for this weekend, I'll let you know then.

I am not sure how to resist telling you to open and put them on ebay, if you get 1 pink haired per box and the average for the other figures is $10 that nets you $100+ per box.
so no resistance. But I will keep an eye out for the pink haired one myself (for flipping) I prefer the blue hair she normally comes with. And if you do put them up on ebay let us know when the auction starts. make some mad number of bids....

oh, and for the record I get highly nervous selling on ebay these days too. I have been bit for a few $hundred over the last few years... ebay protection is much like a broken condom......

Last edited by a moderator:
dv8, even if you want to resist my offers, that's absolutely fine with me. I think you'd probably get the most bang for your buck by selling these figures opened, so people can determine how much they want specific figures, and you can avoid ordering multiples. I have plenty of experience selling on US ebay and amazon, so if you need any help, please feel free to let me know, and I'll do the best I can for you.

^blackdog60 - Seriously? As Awesome as Kagamine is, It's all about Tsukasa. Puh-lease.

Sorry everyone! We went to Ai's parents house unexpectedly today and ended up being gone all day. In that time, my PM box filled once more and I missed out on a bunch of emails and such. I'll start getting caught up right now.

EDIT: Looks I'll be opening up some of those figures soon then. I'll remove the boxes from the list in the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
but I agree with Rave child, you will get more for opened figures on ebay overall, I sell a lot of trading figures open and sealed and I probably sell more opened since a lot of people just want a specific character... and will pay premium for main characters or certain poses. (I have way too many opened figures in boxes around here)

on the note of Kagami, not totally flat chested like BRS, but great twin tail characters like Kagami and Ruri can overcome that deficit.....:bouncy:

[quote name='blackdog60']but I agree with Rave child, you will get more for opened figures on ebay overall, I sell a lot of trading figures open and sealed and I probably sell more opened since a lot of people just want a specific character... and will pay premium for main characters or certain poses. (I have way too many opened figures in boxes around here) [/QUOTE]

Very True, but keep the box to be able to show it's authentic. I see alot of ppl on ebay selling, but they don't have the box the figure came in so who knows if they are fake or legit half the time. (If the coloring, etc. isn't a hint.)

But it'd be best to open the ones you have out instead of the all the boxes. I'd keep a sealed box at least as I know they go for quite a bit on ebay. Sure ppl look for specific characters, but I know that a sealed box is more authentic then a single figure opened.

Up! :drool:

Black+Tae+Yeon.jpg

Any interest from someone here for the Resident Evil 1 - 3 on PS1? RE2 and 3 are complete, RE1 is disc-only in a PS2 sized case with custom art. Payment would go to dv8mad. Feel free to send an offer my way. :)

I have some guides I'd like to donate. I have Pokemon Mystery Dungeon as well as the mini guide for explorer's of time.

I'll see what else I can find. Also I have Sailor Moon SuperS Vol. 6

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I don't want to lowball you dv8. Just curious what you want for Awake mode Kos-Mos. :D Feel free to send me an email.[/QUOTE]

Rather than risk ebay, I would prefer to take an offer lower than I could get there, but have the security of dealing with someone I know won't scam me.

That holds true of everything on the list, so if people want to check ebay, Amazon etc, I am more than willing to accept offers lower than their prices since I can feel safe dealing with CAGs.

I can't find one listing for the Awake version minus a bundle (which is $135 before shipping) :roll: and that is from China as well :roll: x2

I think everyone is right though. I have seen that figure alone go for $40-$50... Will have to think a bit. Anyone else who wants it feel free to offer of course if I take too much time deciding if I really want it or not.

I will however take one of these for sure:
5 - KOS-MOS Ver.1 chrome shining

$15 sound alright for that one?

I got the normal one last time and I just like the look of that one better. :)

*Also I am looking back over our conversations regarding how much I owe you for shipping for Saber Lily cuz naturally I forgot ;). I will get that taken care of this week no matter what and I would like to pay for faster shipping and will throw a bit extra your way as well :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I can't find one listing for the Awake version minus a bundle (which is $135 before shipping) :roll: and that is from China as well :roll: x2

I think everyone is right though. I have seen that figure alone go for $40-$50... Will have to think a bit. Anyone else who wants it feel free to offer of course if I take too much time deciding if I really want it or not.

I will however take one of these for sure:
5 - KOS-MOS Ver.1 chrome shining

$15 sound alright for that one?

I got the normal one last time and I just like the look of that one better. :)

*Also I am looking back over our conversations regarding how much I owe you for shipping for Saber Lily cuz naturally I forgot ;). I will get that taken care of this week no matter what and I would like to pay for faster shipping and will throw a bit extra your way as well :D[/QUOTE]

$15 is great. I'll go ahead and pull one for you. Also, once you are ready, LMK and I will combine it (along with anything else you want) with your Saber and reweigh the package for you.

IIRC it was like $20 or so that I owed you for shipping? I can't seem to find the email. Anyways. I will be sending payment for shipping, fig, and a little bit extra here in a bit :D

If I was incorrect in my guesstimate let me know. I just glanced through my emails and didn't see it but I know we discussed it.

Oh yeah and of course get back to me on how much extra faster shipping will set me back of course and I will pay that. But for now you should have some monies here in just a few minutes.

Interested in the FFXIII Elixir and Dissidia Potion.

If you can let me know which ones you have we can go from there. Also, I know you (maybe only used to?) look for things for people but if you can get your hands on anything FFXIII related I'd definitely be interested in that as well.

Donations for dv8mad courtesy of me: (both are complete)

:gc: Phantasy Star Online I & II
:gc: Skies of Arcadia Legends

dv8 gets to determine the price on them. So add them to the OP dv8 :D

Going to see what I can scrounge up as well. So stay tuned more items might be added :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']IIRC it was like $20 or so that I owed you for shipping? I can't seem to find the email. Anyways. I will be sending payment for shipping, fig, and a little bit extra here in a bit :D

If I was incorrect in my guesstimate let me know. I just glanced through my emails and didn't see it but I know we discussed it.

Oh yeah and of course get back to me on how much extra faster shipping will set me back of course and I will pay that. But for now you should have some monies here in just a few minutes.[/QUOTE]

It would be easier for me to just reweigh the package once you are ready so I can give you the shipping prices.

EDIT: Thanks for the additions ZxT! :D

[quote name='Mixer236']Interested in the FFXIII Elixir and Dissidia Potion.

If you can let me know which ones you have we can go from there. Also, I know you (maybe only used to?) look for things for people but if you can get your hands on anything FFXIII related I'd definitely be interested in that as well.[/QUOTE]

Those currently belong to tlp, who will more than likely see this and contact you. ;)
The only FFXIII items I still have is huge and very heavy! I have new Premium Elixir Complete boxes. Of course, those are really only for die hard collector's due to the size and weight.
I will be reopening the site sometime in January, but I am not yet sure to what extent it will be open. Requests are more than likely something I will be able to open fairly soon though.

Wait.... You still have the complete elixir box sets for FFXIII? I will be in touch in after the holidays then. Might have to go the slow route on shipping for one of those. I thought you had run out.

And no probs. I will wait to hear back from you then! I am going to hold off on the Awake mode figure for now. So consider it just Saber Lily and the other Kos-Mos fig for now. But rest assured I will as always be back :D

Also to everyone else. Don't ask me the going price for the GC games. Whatever dv8 wants is what you get to pay. So be nice!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Wait.... You still have the complete elixir box sets for FFXIII? I will be in touch in after the holidays then. Might have to go the slow route on shipping for one of those. I thought you had run out.
consider it just Saber Lily and the other Kos-Mos fig for now. But rest assured I will as always be back :D[/QUOTE]

I have two of them left and then I am cleaned out.

OK, I'll try and get your package weighed today then and let you know.

[quote name='dv8mad']It would be easier for me to just reweigh the package once you are ready so I can give you the shipping prices.

EDIT: Thanks for the additions ZxT! :D

Those currently belong to tlp, who will more than likely see this and contact you. ;)
The only FFXIII items I still have is huge and very heavy! I have new Premium Elixir Complete boxes. Of course, those are really only for die hard collector's due to the size and weight. I will be reopening the site sometime in January, but I am not yet sure to what extent it will be open. Requests are more than likely something I will be able to open fairly soon though.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'll wait and see which ones are available. I did want one of the Premium Elixir boxes at one point, but I'm sure that'd be pretty costly to ship. There's always the chance I'd want one, so let me know whatever you find out about that. I'll keep a look out on the site and will definitely get in touch once you start taking requests again. In the mean time, best of luck to you! :)

bread's done
Back