ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Hello tlp, why are you so lonely? Don't you know other pigs?[/QUOTE]

My last relative, Uncle Wilbur, went on the chopping block two years ago and became a wedding luncheon.

... I've since gone into hiding.

[quote name='thelonepig']My last relative, Uncle Wilbur, went on the chopping block two years ago and became a wedding luncheon.

... I've since gone into hiding.[/QUOTE]

:-({|=

[quote name='thelonepig']My last relative, Uncle Wilbur, went on the chopping block two years ago and became a wedding luncheon.

... I've since gone into hiding.[/QUOTE]

In other news, Ai and myself celebrated our second anniversary back in September.

:cool: See you next year pig...

[quote name='dv8mad']In other news, Ai and myself celebrated our second anniversary back in September.

:cool: See you next year pig...[/QUOTE]

:whee:

I'm losing weight. You wouldn't want stringy pork, would you? :lol:

[quote name='maigoyume']Oi Dv8, clear your inbox bro[/QUOTE]

May I recommend emailing him instead? His box is likely full with orders he needs to ship out and won't get around to clearing until they're shipped. His email is available on the front page.

I love seeing all this black firday stuff, mainly from Amzon, going for double it's price here on the CAG marketplace.

Sorry for the rambling-bump.

Couple new wallpapers for those of you anticipating the game.

wall03-1920_1080.jpg

wall02-1920_1080.jpg

[quote name='dv8mad']Couple new wallpapers for those of you anticipating the game.

wall03-1920_1080.jpg

wall02-1920_1080.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Something about this game has me all a tingle. C'mon Atlus, announce the US release date already!

Oh, and people should buy things from dv8's list.... yeah....

Certainly buy my Christmas presents from dv8, :bouncy:
ok not likely to happen that you will buy me one. :error:

But buy the anime fans in your life something unique from dv8!:grouphug:

[quote name='thelonepig']Something about this game has me all a tingle. C'mon Atlus, announce the US release date already!

Oh, and people should buy things from dv8's list.... yeah....[/QUOTE]

I posted on the atlus forum a few months ago supporting the idea, I think.

why more anime on blu..... lines and color really don't need to be in 1080..... massive explosions in space and dragons deserve 1080.....

[quote name='blackdog60']why more anime on blu..... lines and color really don't need to be in 1080..... massive explosions in space and dragons deserve 1080.....[/QUOTE]
Makes a nice difference, especially from what I've seen with Claymore and Evangelion. x:

Dong some packaging today. Please remember that I have a TON of boxes around, not just from CAG, but from dv8CAG as well, so please don't PM asking when yours is shipping, because I have no idea, but I am working through the mountain! :)

[quote name='dv8mad']Dong some packaging today. Please remember that I have a TON of boxes around, not just from CAG, but from dv8CAG as well, so please don't PM asking when yours is shipping, because I have no idea, but I am working through the mountain! :)[/QUOTE]

LOL, I said dong.

P.S. I prefer this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1O7w6R_wU8
Taeyeon with this outfit and this hair... :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='dv8mad']Dong some packaging today. Please remember that I have a TON of boxes around, not just from CAG, but from dv8CAG as well, so please don't PM asking when yours is shipping, because I have no idea, but I am working through the mountain! :)[/QUOTE]

When's my package shipping?

huhuhuh... dong. huhuh :booty:

[quote name='dv8mad']LOL, I said dong.

P.S. I prefer this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1O7w6R_wU8
Taeyeon with this outfit and this hair... :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:[/QUOTE]

I was saving some for later. The one I posted was the first one I had as a favorite on youtube (I think I have all their hoot performances favorited anyways). :D

Also I will be in touch next week/this weekend to pay for the shipping for my figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dv8mad']^ On the 15th when Ai gets paid. It's going EMS, so hopefully it arrives by Xmas![/QUOTE]

And here I was just being a smartmouth.

You should be getting a package Thursday or Friday of this week and another late next week.

we need to go back to the conversation about the proper preparing of certain festive delicacies...

oh wait it is still going on. quite a few tasty posts up there.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']A mountain of packages, does not sound like fun one bit.[/QUOTE]

Curious as to if you are correct?

Here is one stack I am currently working on.
100_1585.jpg
There is another very similar to it on the other side of the room not to mention the many, many items that have not yet even made it to the boxing stage.

For the record, this stack is 2 to 4 boxes deep all the way through depending on box size, as is the other. :roll:

bread's done
Back