My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I got the offer, but for some reason I was also not able to redeem :( WTF I have 1500+ pts too. Ah, I only hope that I will recieve the offer again tommorow when I get another code.

Nobody happens to know how long the Visa thing will last, do they?

I'm at 400 now and have enough codes to get to 500, but I still have to wait a few days to enter them all in. That $25 could really help. School is expensive :whistle2:?

[quote name='4tygames']Added a $10 Dave and Buster's Play Card for 250 points.[/QUOTE]

Apparently this is a "limited time offer" so i think its only up for 60 days or so. Nearest D&B is about 2 hours away, I think I'll pass.

[quote name='neocisco']BB DVD rental and a 20 oz. Coke is up for 84 points.[/QUOTE]

:wall: I remember when the rentals were 36 points...

[quote name='Chitown021']Damn, I've got 3000 pts saved up. I need to get me some Sprite caps![/quote]Whoa! Dude, I thought I drank a lot of soda. I've got about 300 points. Clearly, I need more carbonation in my diet. :lol:

$25 card wouldn't go through for me... MCR kept telling me "an input parameter is invalid". Bah. Hopefully it resets 'tomorrow' and gives me another shot at it.

I got 2 yesterday before I left work and now I plan to get 3 more after 12 today. if this holds up for another week or two i should be able to pull at least one more out of the deal. by the way there is also a game on the site that lets you get one free entry for the iwg.
good luck everybody and congrats to everyone who has gotten a lot of GC's already

Doing quick math on the Visa card.

Let's say you get the 20 oz Coke/Powerade/Whatever instead. (24 points)

That is valued at least .80 up to 1.50 (depending on where you get it)

You can get about 21 20 oz Cokes for the 500 points. At .80, you're making out well. At 1.50--- you're losing taking the VISA card. Decisions.

Got my hands on a Sprite cap, but when I try do the offer it says "We're sorry. An input parameter is invalid." Anyone else getting this?

Yup, same thing for me with the $25 Visa Card. I'm getting the "Invalid Parameter" error. I tried to contact them using the MCR website but I can't even submit my question about the gift card because my question errors out! The site suddenly went down for maintenance, maybe they're fixing it.

Edit: The MCR site 404's for me now. Maybe they really are having problems lol.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Doing quick math on the Visa card.

Let's say you get the 20 oz Coke/Powerade/Whatever instead. (24 points)[/quote]I thought 20oz cokes only got about 3 points?

[quote name='guinaevere']I thought 20oz cokes only got about 3 points?[/quote]

I think he means you cash in your points for a free coke.

Well I got $200 worth of gift cards yesterday and then went over to bestbuy.com and got 8 $25 gift cards. The point value is much less than what Newz posed above - forgot what it exactly is but it was posted on SD. Besides I get most of my cap free from work so its all good :)

I read in either Parade or USA Weekend that drinking too much soda can cause gout. Great.

[quote name='io']:wall: I remember when the rentals were 36 points...[/quote]

As do I but at this point the pickings are so slim I'll take it (I just won't like it:nottalking:).

Hmmmm... I have another Sprite cap here but I just fail to get excited over $25 for 500 points. But then again with the way things like the BBV rentals have been raised I guess I should grab 'em while I can.

So for those who get multiples do you need to make a new account at myecount.com for each one or do they pile each $25 into the same account? I'm going to lose track of all these "Visa" numbers if I do more of them. If you need to sign up for a new account do you need to use a different email?

[quote name='io']Hmmmm... I have another Sprite cap here but I just fail to get excited over $25 for 500 points. But then again with the way things like the BBV rentals have been raised I guess I should grab 'em while I can.

So for those who get multiples do you need to make a new account at myecount.com for each one or do they pile each $25 into the same account? I'm going to lose track of all these "Visa" numbers if I do more of them. If you need to sign up for a new account do you need to use a different email?[/quote]

I had to make a second myecount to get my second card to work, I printed out the screen went right to amazon and bought 2 25 dollar giftcards with the virtual GCs so I dont have to worry about it anymore.

yeah it sucks. but guess we missed out. oh well i still have about 1700 points in my account now for something else when it comes. i can't complain i will just turn the 2 cards I got into amazon, best buy, or gamestop cards. hmmm can you make a paypal payment to yourself with these cards?

Darn it, missed out on this one as well!

I could have got some sprite at the store yesterday, and about $75(maybe $100) towards amazon would have been nice.

Oh well, I'll probably will pick some bottles up just in case. Diet Sprite with some sugar free Torani flavors are nice anyway...

[quote name='neocisco']I read in either Parade or USA Weekend that drinking too much soda can cause gout. Great.[/quote]It also depletes the calcium in your bones and teeth. Which is a big problem for women. ...not the teeth so much, but the bones.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']bump for free coke zero.[/QUOTE]

Nice, although Im not much of a Coke Zero fan, still, free is free.

I didn't get a chance for coke zero where ever that is. Just entered a sprite code, can confirm offer is dead.

I see the coke zero thing now. Search is your friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah..entered a sprite cap a while ago and got a bonus offer instant win thingy...didnt win but got entered for free into some olympic thing having to do with the event of my choice...

bread's done
Back